Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Whatever crap you can think of RE:rotaries and rocket cars and other shite WAS:Bogus 20B AE86 vid??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Whatever crap you can think of RE:rotaries and rocket cars and other shite WAS:Bogus 20B AE86 vid?? Fri, 12 March 2004 07:37 Go to next message
having a good look at...
http://www.vosko.net/media/rotary/3%20Rotor%20AE86 .asf

someone brought up a good point...

for a car that appears to accelerating so quickly, why is there no chassis movement?? even high powered cars (designed for that kind of work) have some kind of squat (formula cars don't cos of their very low CG)

so, is the vid bogus? or real??

Cya, Stewart

[Updated on: Fri, 30 April 2004 07:18]

Send a private message to this user    
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah its not bullshit,

the car is probably just very light with very stiff suspension, not all cars squat when accelerating, they can be set up not to squat quite easily, its also moving, cars tend to squat more off the line than when you hit it while your moving.

the car behind actually speeds up too. if you count the white lines that are going past, you will find that you actually start counting quicker, ie the car behind is accelerating also.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ferrari f50 has fuck all squat when accellerating
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love this vid so much.

TOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYOYOYOYOYO!@#
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm surprised it didn't light up the rear wheels when they took off like that haha.

Wish my car moved that fast Smile
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anybody have an idea of what is in the other sprinter in the movie? I find it a little bit unrealistic the sheer speed of which that thing gets up and goes Shocked
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
600hp and 900kg. thats all you need to know Smile
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from what i gather, i think the sprinter which was behind was 4AGZE powered.

heresay tho.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah not the 20b one the other one that is following?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the other thing..

600hp in 900kg, how are they getting ANY traction with street width tyres?? i guess if it was in 4th gear, then the multiplication is a bit less...

hmmmmm, 900kg car, 50/50 weight, say 600kg rear weight with weight transfer = 6000N downward force.

600hp, say it has around 600hp=450kw = 600Nm@7000rpm (just as a guess)

600Nm x 4 (for a 4:1 rear end) = 2400Nm

divide by 0.3m (tyre diameter is 60cm??) = 8000N at tyre contact

hmm, with sticky tyres giving friction coefficient of 1= 6000N of grip

8000N is going to fry 6000N of grip pretty easy... but i guess thats just peak power...

in any lower gear than 4th, traction is not an issue.. there just wouldn't be any Wink

hmm, anyways, just looks liek the vid is a little sped up.... i know of a coupel of digi video cameras that record a little faster than actual..... so maybe not intentional.. or is it REALLY that fast? (and does it have a T series Diff Cool )

Cya, Stewart

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about the tyre surface. Plus that isn't a stationary acceleration and there is motion already in progress. Acceleration is hard to calculate. Ground temperature. Tyre pressure. Gearing. I'd say that its still a real clip. I tend to believe what the japanese come up with and they ever failed in anything so far. Except a world war Shocked
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was rolling next to an older style holden a few weeks back thinking it was just a clean stocker............ car left me behind like in the vid (i wasn't givving the 2 hell but i wasn't acceling slow) Laughing found out a few days later the engine in the cars a fairly worked v8 Razz
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 12 March 2004 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reminds me of a certain Lambo scene in the movie Cannonball Run...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sat, 13 March 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its real. no speed up no bs.
the car behind is a 4agte

this was discussed over at club 4ag ages ago before the forums were upgraded
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sat, 13 March 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think its real.

600hp 900kg.

Dont understand why its hard to believe.

The power to weight ratio is ridiculous.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sat, 13 March 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair nuff.
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sat, 13 March 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the lines on the road 'speed up' when the car speeds off... thats enough info for me...

Rolling Eyes
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sat, 13 March 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its actually 600ps...
i thnk thats just a tad more (or less) than 600hp

i love watching that video
i show it to all my friends Very Happy

it takes about 5 seconds for the puff of blue smoke (to come out the exhaust) and the car to disappear from the camera view...
holy crap
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sat, 13 March 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The lines get quicker because the trailing sprinter is accelerating as well, u can see how it suddenly catches up with the truck on the left lane
Shteeve
Regular

July 2002

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Mon, 15 March 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it just me or do two clouds of smoke start coming from the back of the car just before it pulls away?? that would mean it's real AND stuart is right, making everyone happy Very Happy
JZK25
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sat, 20 March 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John K wrote on Sat, 13 March 2004 13:59

I think its real.

600hp 900kg.

Yes it is ridiculous and so is the thought that the primitive chassis in an AE86 could put that power to the ground with no chassis reaction and accellerate at the speed that the video depicts. Apparently the 20B is powering a large winch that is connected to the tow hook of the '86, those Japanese tuners are so innovative. Razz The three stooges audio is enough to discount it's validity. Rolling Eyes

John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sun, 21 March 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZK25 wrote on Sat, 20 March 2004 16:43

John K wrote on Sat, 13 March 2004 13:59

I think its real.

600hp 900kg.

Yes it is ridiculous and so is the thought that the primitive chassis in an AE86 could put that power to the ground with no chassis reaction and accellerate at the speed that the video depicts.

Do you really think that the chassis would be left standered.
Seriously think about it.
I've seen Jap work shops that spend more time on strengthening the chassis on cars then actual conversions.
I still think its real, but thats just my opinion.
My brother couldnt believe how I accelerated on the M5 the other day in my AE86 with 3SGTE, and I've got half the power of the 20b ae86 in the video. Shocked
"wass up nooooooowwww bitch!" LOL Laughing
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sun, 21 March 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that the video is fake

ab
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Sun, 21 March 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you think that some portions of the video were put into faster speed then reallife would pertray?

IE - the acceleration part was made faster.

Personally , I wouldn't know , we don't know what else was done to the car , what tyres it was on , how much boost it was running or what speed it was taking off from.
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Wed, 24 March 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

anyone who has been to even a street meet at their local drag strip will realise pretty quickly that the attached video is not a true representation of how a car reacts to such acceleration...
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Wed, 24 March 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro_ke wrote on Wed, 24 March 2004 18:45

anyone who has been to even a street meet at their local drag strip will realise pretty quickly that the attached video is not a true representation of how a car reacts to such acceleration...

ive never seen drag cars take off from a rolling start at the strip, so how is that a true representation of how a car reacts when allready moving quickly? i dont think its any comparison at all.

my car squats when i launch it off the line, but it dosent if i plant my foot doing 100....
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Wed, 24 March 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm rather undecided myself - but I have learnt that you can't be sure about ANYTHING in relation to quick cars ..

And a seriously engineered 20b turbo in an ae86 is going to be seriously fast..
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Wed, 24 March 2004 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whatever it is, its good entertainment.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Thu, 25 March 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, I hate to tell you all, but it is shite. Looks good though. There is only so much power that can be put down small(ish) tyres.

An F1 car may accelarate that quick (and with minimal chassis movement), but not much else.

Mind you, if someone bought me a plane ticket and put me in the car, I'd be happy to be proven wrong .......... Rolling Eyes
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Thu, 25 March 2004 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are on a highway right?, so they would be doing around 130k which is the limite or more.
mmmm not sure on this one
wastegate
Regular

May 2002

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 26 March 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

:shakes head:

Laughing

People that think this video is bogus are the same that think the moon landing was bogus.

After seeing a few 9sec street cars on the hiway taking off from me at 100km/h they look just like that!

Todd's (rest in peace mate) Giocattolo was like that.
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 26 March 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wastegate wrote on Fri, 26 March 2004 11:37

:shakes head:

Laughing

People that think this video is bogus are the same that think the moon landing was bogus.

After seeing a few 9sec street cars on the hiway taking off from me at 100km/h they look just like that!

Todd's (rest in peace mate) Giocattolo was like that.

Enough said! Cool
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 26 March 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone just find the rest of the video and it'll all be good Very Happy But I'm sticking to it being real, how exactly could you fake that?
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Mon, 26 April 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly, and why would they wanna fake this video...?
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Mon, 26 April 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where can i get the specs of the car from??
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Mon, 26 April 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Wed, 24 March 2004 20:08

pro_ke wrote on Wed, 24 March 2004 18:45

ive never seen drag cars take off from a rolling start at the strip, so how is that a true representation of how a car reacts when allready moving quickly? i dont think its any comparison at all.

my car squats when i launch it off the line, but it dosent if i plant my foot doing 100....

that would be because your car does not have the power to weight that a modified 20B in an ae86 would produce

seriously unless that car has pre heated slicks at cruise and a perfectly set up rear end.......

actually there is no point arguing because of course you are all right! the ae86 can not be beaten!

Rolling Eyes
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Mon, 26 April 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drag cars might be set up to transfer weight to the rear under acceleration so they get more grip aka squatting, prove to me that THIS 86 is set up to squat under acceleration, infact just prove that ALL cars visibly squat under acceleration and i will believe you

charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Mon, 26 April 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the point your missing is how would you fake this video?

maybe the just flew a f-11 or something over the top with an attached rope? Think about it, if you reference everything in picture it would have to have been real, I don't see any cables tied to the front of the car.

And who resurected this thread anyway? Rolling Eyes
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Mon, 26 April 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not a fake, i can tell that its part of a clip from one of the jap option videos.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Mon, 26 April 2004 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pro_ke:

do you have ANYthing useful to contribute at all to this website?

the video is NOT a fake, its a smallclip of a full length old BM/Option video on VHS (not on DVD) i have seen the whole video.

As stated, WHY would anyone bother faking this video? WHY would the Japanese bother faking this video? They are an extremally honest culture and do not bullshit like the western world does.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 April 2004 15:32]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Tue, 27 April 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at this point, on the topic of jap bullshit, I'm tempted to bring up the topic of wound back odometers, but I wont Smile
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Tue, 27 April 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/me looks at pearl harbour....
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Tue, 27 April 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 27 April 2004 09:46]

pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Tue, 27 April 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

edited.

just keep telling yourself its real...

Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Tue, 27 April 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Intensevil wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 15:29

/me looks at pearl harbour....

I knew someone would brint that up.
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Tue, 27 April 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course i do realise that the current generation of japs and the war kamakaze guys who are now in their 70's and 80's are totaly different people.
For what reasons do u think its a fake? The car has freaking 600hp!!!! how is it so hard to beleive, and hes already moving before he plants it so traction isn't as much of an issue
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Tue, 27 April 2004 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone own the original video it is from and would do some dubs for dollars? Or can give exact info to what video and voume it is?
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Thu, 29 April 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok then mr pro, seen you obviously think it's faked please, enlighten us all upon how they faked it.

edit: typo

[Updated on: Thu, 29 April 2004 08:47]

pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 30 April 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
even the most basic video editing software will allow you to modify the frame rate... its not rocket science!
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 30 April 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro_ke wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 15:11

even the most basic video editing software will allow you to modify the frame rate... its not rocket science!

just grow up and accept is real, some cars can do the 1/4 in 3.5 seconds i guess you wont believe that either

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=3280

pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 30 April 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL !!!!!!!

ae86 are teh bestest!
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 30 April 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro_ke wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 16:03

Laughing

IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL IT IS REAL !!!!!!!

ae86 are teh bestest!

im glad to see we agree then Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 30 April 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 15:24

just grow up and accept is real, some cars can do the 1/4 in 3.5 seconds i guess you wont believe that either
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=3280

oh FFS

so now we've gone from "that AE86 with 20B video looks dodgy" to "some guy put wheels on a ROCKET ENGINE and accelerated fast"

what part of "rocket" and "car" do you misunderstand???

if you put wheels on the space shuttle booster rockets, that doesn't make a car either.

what he made is usually referred to as a "rocket sled" although he didn't run it on train tracks like the used to...

PML Laughing
"SOME GUY PUT WHEELS ON A ROCKET AND DID 400M IN 3.5 SECONDS, SO CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT THIS AE86 VIDEO ISN'T FAKE"

umm, sure... i see your logic.....

LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK
LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK

[Updated on: Fri, 30 April 2004 07:14]

NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Whatever crap you can think of RE:rotaries and rocket cars and other shite WAS:Bogus 20B AE86 vi Fri, 30 April 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now now...play nice

seriously, who cares? it has the desired effect

Can we not agree that a sprinter with a 20b would be fkn quick?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Whatever crap you can think of RE:rotaries and rocket cars and other shite WAS:Bogus 20B AE86 vi Fri, 30 April 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickAE86 wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 17:40

now now...play nice

seriously, who cares? it has the desired effect

Can we not agree that a sprinter with a 20b would be fkn quick?

I agree that a sprinter with a 20b would be quick but I'm not going to go into the arguement of it being fake or not as it might be real but 600hp to 900kg sounds a bit funny for it not to have some sort of chassis movement but it could of been modified to cope with the power so don't know, does anyone know the size of the tyres? for one it would have major traction issues with small tyres, but man that sprinter moves! Very Happy if its real
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Whatever crap you can think of RE:rotaries and rocket cars and other shite WAS:Bogus 20B AE86 vi Fri, 30 April 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's not to hard to believe that it's real. I have seen lots of footage from japan and damm thay do some crazy shit. Including acclerating away from u like that. Smile
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: is that 20B AE86 vid bogus?? Fri, 30 April 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 17:12

blah blah blah ... ad nauseum

jeezus relax mate, my point was obviously lost on you.

if you need further clarification please pm me and i will explain

charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: Whatever crap you can think of RE:rotaries and rocket cars and other shite WAS:Bogus 20B AE86 vi Fri, 30 April 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speeding up a video doesn't change the acceleration in reference to moving objects, only to objects that aren't moving.

In other words, that cars acceleration releative to the road, truck or scenery are all still the same as they would be in real life. Smile So you can speed up the frame rate infinitely but the acceleration with respect to the truck will always be the same.

Note: A gradual increase would have exactly the same effect.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Whatever crap you can think of RE:rotaries and rocket cars and other shite WAS:Bogus 20B AE86 vi Fri, 30 April 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechalk wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 20:09

Speeding up a video doesn't change the acceleration in reference to moving objects, only to objects that aren't moving.

In other words, that cars acceleration releative to the road, truck or scenery are all still the same as they would be in real life. Smile So you can speed up the frame rate infinitely but the acceleration with respect to the truck will always be the same.

Note: A gradual increase would have exactly the same effect.

that aint right. its from your point of reference, and your point of reference is in the other car (moving), if the car accelerates at a certain speed, and then you speed that video up, it would accelerate away faster, because your point of reference is the moving car.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Whatever crap you can think of RE:rotaries and rocket cars and other shite WAS:Bogus 20B AE86 vi Fri, 30 April 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ie your in the back car going 100k's

your recording it

the car infront takes 10 seconds to get 1km up the road (example)

you take the video and double the speed of playback

you watch video

the car now takes 5 seconds to get 1km up the road ahead of your car which is still moving

this now looks like it takes 5 seconds to get 1 km up the road instead of taking 10 seconds. ie faster acceleration.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Went for a ride in the 1UZ powered Sprinter
Next Topic:400 CHEV ta22
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Jun 13 05:27:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089080333709717 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.