Toymods » Track Talk » Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Fri, 20 February 2004 05:04 Go to next message
just thought id mention wat i witnessed the other day...... me and a few friends decided to go 4 a monday nite cruise so we headed off towards brighton in a 1990 Liberty RS (turbo 4wd) anyway on the way we got munched by a CA18T 1990 Exa (one of quikest exas i have ever seen) which beat us by a semi trailer Razz and then we raced a blue supercharged 20valve corolla sx AE92 i dont know what was done 2 it all i knew was it was a 20valve supercharged..... the corolla beat us by at least 9 car lengths...... if the owner of the corolla comes on here all i can say is u have 1 of the sexiest quikest corollas. It was blue with 17inch chrome wheels and a phat as front mount cooler......
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Fri, 20 February 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Were the # plates FLY20V?

If so it's a turbo'd 20v (not supercharged).
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Fri, 20 February 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the bastard! i seen that thing getting built at a workshop who works on my cars..... just never really bothered to ask whats done to it........ but damn she goes good
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

icon14.gif  Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Tue, 30 March 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Werd...
This guy if it is Fly20V has the quickest corolla i have seen till this day. Got werd from a mate down at fussy's that he pulls around 190kw's at the Front wheels.

Damnz what a tripp.
heard his put atleast 20 grand worth under the bonnet.
its gotta be quick for that much.

definitely turbo charged
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Tue, 30 March 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im pretty familiar with Fussy's. He done work on me previous cars incl Gemini, Barina gsi, TX3, BMW, My brothers previous tx5, R32 and 200sx (His shop is just down the road)

I recommend him for any one, they know there stuff
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Tue, 30 March 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they any cheap man ?
im thinkin next year of puttin in a ze into my ae92.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Tue, 30 March 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering if there were any mods to the RS or if was stock?
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Wed, 31 March 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
complete stock RS, There not cheap but there fair...... You get what you pay for.... there work is outstanding i must say. and they have cool stickers Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Thu, 01 April 2004 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RS turbo's aren't slow stock Wink. ......... and EXA'S...... why do people bother with them..... FFS!! Id rather own an excell!
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Fri, 02 April 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That makes me feel a bit better Razz
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Fri, 02 April 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Fri, 02 April 2004 02:00

Id rather own an excell!

I'd rather own TryUrLuck's Excel.

Does that make you feel good? Very Happy Very Happy
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Sat, 03 April 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think fly-20v is running a t04
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Sat, 03 April 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahahahahahaha very much Smile

well at least mine looks tough with the new addition of bald tyres Razz you gotta love the handbrakes and burnouts they do!
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Sat, 10 April 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fly20v runs a gt25... from memory, top guy he and dave work on my car dave is pretty much the owner of the shop f & E mechanical in smithfeild... also fly is off the rd at the moment he blew a head gasget, Also its worth mentioning its 180fwkw... also has had it turboed for about 4 years its old.... but still one of the better ones.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Sun, 18 April 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
him and me should b a good run then iam running 4AGTE with rb 25t 13b injectors 100kw inlet manifold huge front mount car getting tuned this week hoping for about 260 270 hp at wheels.
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa Thu, 22 April 2004 14:13 Go to previous message
What 260 - 270 hp at the wheels
thats like 200fwkw's
WTF.

yeh 180kws at the wheels , yeh dont remember
im pretty sure his got a ?t28? under his bonnet ?
bored out to like 1.8L, with calias injectors

not too sure but its jess from a mate that knows him.
Also this guy can keep up with GTR's no shiet.

regards

[Updated on: Thu, 22 April 2004 14:29]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AW11sc Vs MKIV Supra
Next Topic:Some silly prick
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 16:50:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044889450073242 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.