Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

icon6.gif  Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Wed, 31 March 2004 13:48 Go to next message
Hey, im chasing new rubbers all round. I know the bootlid can easily be sources, but what about the moulded door rubbers?
Im chasing them for an ra40, mine are shot.
Anyone?
Anyone else need them? we could do a bulk order or something?
Thanks
Steve
  Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Wed, 31 March 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not 100%, but I know Clark Rubber do quite a few cars now, and they would be cheap.

Give them a try.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Wed, 31 March 2004 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try http://www.spectrumrubber.com.au/

Not much for the RA40. otherwise try toyota. You won't find a better fit than factory.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Wed, 31 March 2004 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica: Can you actually get the page properly working? Mine just sits on loading java applet once you click Automotive.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Wed, 31 March 2004 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it works for me....

Try this as well its the next page in
http://203.213.122.190/vehicles/

"enter without registering"
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Thu, 01 April 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pssshhht, open ports on my firewall so I can view a website...don't f'ing think so!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Thu, 01 April 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 01 April 2004 10:11

Pssshhht, open ports on my firewall so I can view a website...don't f'ing think so!

your soft Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Thu, 01 April 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what fucking moron writes a website that requires someone to modify a firewall?
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Thu, 01 April 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the latest version of sun java and I also tried port forwarding and still just get a page with a grey box and a coffee cup in the top corner. It just says loading but it never does even after like 20mins.

Me want to look Mad
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Thu, 01 April 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that link works for me!!!
try searching Google for spectrum Rubber and see if you can get in that way.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Thu, 01 April 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

theres a place in morley that does boot seals and door seals cant remember the name ive got it at home.

if you want it.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Thu, 01 April 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rarespares do seals aswell. Thats where I got my boot seal. (74 Ta22)
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Thu, 01 April 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe spectrum rubber supply rare spares.
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Fri, 02 April 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try also Scott's Old Auto Rubber.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Fri, 02 April 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I STRONGLY recomend you DONT try scotts old auto rubber.
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Fri, 02 April 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why do you say that? I suggested to try them because I know they exist, but I don't endorse them as I've never bought there. Care to share something I don't know?
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Sun, 04 April 2004 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i'd like to know too.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Tue, 06 April 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a set of the rear window 1/4 seals (you know the ones between the two windows. they are horrible quality and are now destroyed in less than a year worst money spent ever!
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Thu, 08 April 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How many do you want stev... Very Happy
Rare Spares have got your rubbers...http://www.rsp.net.au./
Get them to send you a Toyota Catalogue
Or Celica Spares in Adelaide have some left
Take Care........ Sean
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Sat, 10 April 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i ordered rear hatch and rear window seals from toyota about 2 1/2 years ago - cost an arm an leg - but anything that esoteric would.

at the time rare spares only had stuff for RA23 or earlier.

rear seal is OK, but the upper front corner of the side windows is starting to crack on the but is still joined.

pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Sat, 10 April 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apart from poor service i have had no problems with scott's products and i dont see what the fuss is all about! its a bit of rubber, if you dont look after it then it will deteriorate.

ab
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Best Source for Oldskool celica door/boot seals/rubbers! Sat, 10 April 2004 07:22 Go to previous message
pro_ke wrote on Sat, 10 April 2004 12:30

apart from poor service i have had no problems with scott's products and i dont see what the fuss is all about! its a bit of rubber, if you dont look after it then it will deteriorate.

ab

your absolutly right all new cars have their rubbers replaced every 8 months...

perhaps i should post pictures if i can borrow a digital camera. probably serves me right that i didnt see it it before i purchased it if i did i wouldnt have got them for 50 cents Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:im looking for a celica, these are my options
Next Topic:Big b00fer!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 29 14:27:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055990219116211 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.