Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Suspension to suit RA23 Sat, 27 March 2004 22:57 Go to next message
I have front and rear suspension to suit an RA23 Celica. It's all Pedders, with the front struts and springs, rear springs and shocks. From memory, I think it's called "VRD"?

$100 or best offer for the lot...it's all near new, was in the car for about 4 months before it was taken out.

Send a private message to this user    
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Tue, 30 March 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn all that gear is what im after and for that price would eb a steal but ur in vic....any idea how much extra it will cost to get them to adelaide?
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Tue, 30 March 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No idea, maybe $50 or so?
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sat, 03 April 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it works out to 150 for the lot i will take it i had a recent encounter with a gutter and am needing this stuff
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sat, 03 April 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's a pretty ace price, shame it's not interchangeable with TA22.

clicar, what is it you fukt up on the gutter you think new springs and dampers will fix? It's a great buy man but if you've bent something new dampers is unlikely to unbend it again... =?
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sat, 03 April 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW, I just had a set of springs (4) sent AusPost Parcel for ~$15-20. If it's less than 20kgs AusPost will carry it quite affordably. Otherwise busfreight is a good deal. Hope this helps.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sun, 04 April 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have contact details for BusFreight?

Yeah, I am spewing they arent any good for my TA22, I wish they were.
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sun, 04 April 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=busfreight&i e=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&meta=

Google is your friend. Just get a big box and toss it all in, call it one parcel.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sun, 04 April 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you think it would weigh? Two front struts, springs and shocks. I'd say it'd weigh around 50 or so kg, wouldn't you think?

They advertise $32 for 20kg, and $1 a kilo after that. I reckon it would total around $80 for shipping, as an estimate.
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sun, 04 April 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1. Remove the inserts from the struts!! The struts would weigh heaps and won't be needed to be sent, as the Pedders insert can be fitted to the buyer's strut upon arrival!

2. My springs (4) weighed about 15kg's all up. Dampers is probably about that again (~15kg) at a guess. That's 30kg. If you're desperate to send the whole strut it'll put you in the ballpark of 50kg or more like you said.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sun, 04 April 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the advice...you've been a good help!
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sun, 04 April 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No problem, good luck man.
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sun, 04 April 2004 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i have bent the strut in 2 degrees and need a new one.....basically my suspension package has reached the stage of repair therefore making ur offer great. If the package costs more than 150$ to get to adel i'll pass as i have organised something through someone else if this falls through.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Sun, 04 April 2004 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To be honest, I think it would be around $60-80 for shipping.

clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Suspension to suit RA23 Tue, 06 April 2004 06:14 Go to previous message
i would only need the passenher side strut and rest of suspension setup. so we are looking at a total of 200$ for one strut and the whole pedders suspension setup delivered? i wont be going any higher

[Updated on: Tue, 06 April 2004 06:21]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Many Parts For many Toyota's AE86, JZA70, SW20,EP82,AE92,AE111
Next Topic:Gearboxes 2 off
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 28 20:58:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.084604978561401 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.