Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mist
Newcomer

November 2003

FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Tue, 04 May 2004 10:45 Go to next message
Hi everyone,

I have the following parts for sale..

1) Brand New Garett GT28 Ball Bearing turbo - $1700 neg
T25 flange, rated at 320hp.

2) 'new' APEXi 90mm Air Flow meter - $550
(APEXi modifies and reconditions the Q45 AFM in Japan and sells as new)

3) R32 GTS-T 4-pot calipers + discs - $300
seals in excellent condition, no need rebuild

4) new NISMO GT-Pro 2 way LSD - $2100
full kit, includes LSD centre, new side shafts, bearings + seals, gasket and LSD oil. was meant for my car but on hold now as need funds. I know, Toyota forum.. Maybe some of you out there have Nissans too ? Smile

I'm in Sydney, so Sydney buyers welcome to inspect. Msg or e-mail me at kjling@student.usyd.edu.au if interested to discuss, cheers Smile

KJ

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4248

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4249

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4250

Attachment: GarettGT28.jpg
(Size: 34.09KB, Downloaded 643 time(s))
Attachment: R32calipers.jpg
(Size: 40.96KB, Downloaded 646 time(s))
Attachment: apexi90mm-1.jpg
(Size: 33.82KB, Downloaded 631 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Tue, 04 May 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is the part number on the Apexi AFM?

Wouldn't these be vehicle specific, i.e. isn't the resistance range different on different model cars?
Alainve
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Wed, 05 May 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is an apexi computer required for the AFM?
if not will it suit an SR20DET? if so i have a friend who would be greatly interested
if not what does it suit? (ecu remap is going to happen anyway)
sprinterboy4agze
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Wed, 05 May 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where r u located?
mist
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Thu, 06 May 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys,

Toobs: Honestly, I don't really know much bout these things.. but I can tell you that these will definitely suit Nissan RB engines and SR20 engines as the APEXi AFM is basically a reconditioned and modififed Q45 Infinity unit by APEXi and sold as new in Japan. Cost ~ $700, just want to get rid of it now as I don't need it anymore.

Alainve, you'd definitely need to retune, but you wouldn't need specifically an APEXi Power FC. Ask your friend to check with his tuner whether the tuning hardware/software that they're using can accomodate a different AFM. (if they cannot, your friend needs a better ECU Smile )

as stated in first post, I'm in Sydney. Near Homebush. Can arrange freight if we come to a deal if ur interstate.

KJ
mist
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Sun, 09 May 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm keen to sell the turbo. brand new guys, reason for selling is a flange mix up for my skyline. very responsive turbo rated at 320hp @ 1 bar. PM me with offers if interested! Asking 1700 neg, cost at retail is 2100+
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Sun, 09 May 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What cartridge is in the GT28R???
or is it the GT28RS "Disco Potato"???
mist
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Sun, 09 May 2004 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garett GT28 with following specs:

0.64a/r Turbine Housing (5 bolt outlet)
0.60a/r Compressor Housing (TB03)
Watercooler Centre
60 Trim Compressor Wheel
31 lbs/min Comp Flow Max.
62 Trim Turbine Wheel
Integral Wastegate 7psi
T25 Flange
320hp

I'm not sure what the GT28R, etc you're referring to are Smile
mist
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Tue, 11 May 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keen to sell the turbo, brand new but I have already bought and fitted another one to my car, as it was mistakenly bought (wrong flange for skyline) and it's just sitting around Confused

prices are negotiable, make me a reasonable offer! Smile
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Wed, 12 May 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 12 May 2004 22:23]

mist
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Wed, 12 May 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 13 May 2004 07:56]

mist
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Sat, 15 May 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.. prices neg, especially on turbo - see previous post for reason for sale Rolling Eyes
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Sat, 15 May 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you sell the calipers without the disc's? and what width are the disc's?
mist
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Sat, 15 May 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate,
i suppose i could just sell the calipers alone, any particular reason why you don't want the discs? Disc is 280mm
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Sat, 15 May 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive already got 280 rotors for my gazelle as it is 4 stud your disc's would be no use to me Confused i was wanting to know the thickness? if you have a set of hubs then the disc would be usefull
mist
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Sat, 15 May 2004 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh okay..
well i'll have to find out on Monday then what thickness they are, as they're sitting in my friend's workshop. Don't have a set of hubs to suit, so probably useless to you as u said. PM or e-mail me if you want the calipers alone, work something out. Smile
KJ
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Tue, 08 June 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you have any R32 tail lights by any chance???
GTII
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: Garett GT28 BB turbo, APEXi AFM, R32 GTST 4 pot calipers, NISMO LSD Tue, 08 June 2004 15:47 Go to previous message
will the turbo adaptable to a 3SGTE engine in a MR2??
If so I will be interested.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Going to japan to load 20ft Container (AE86 and more)
Next Topic:rims 4 sale (13in and 14in)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 31 21:28:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065460205078125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.