Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
limited slip diff for KE70-EOI Tue, 18 May 2004 06:41 Go to next message
folks, i'm looking to part-out an old KE70 which has been fitted with a disc brake LSD rear end for club level racing. The diff is the rear loading type, probabaly Australian made, but i have yet to drag it out to confirm its origin. I have been told the discs are Sigma. It all fits in perfectly and all seems to work OK. what sort of offers are there ???. I can ship anywhere.
  Send a private message to this user    
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: limited slip diff for KE70-EOI Tue, 18 May 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What sort of ratio is it? Rear loading type, so I would assume BW? Would you be able to find out what it was from?

I'm in Brisbane so can probably pick up, am interested if condition is good (or parts reasonably easily available) and price is right Smile Would be looking to bolt into a KE35, so would have to cut off the mounts etc and weld on some leaf spring mounts...
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: limited slip diff for KE70-EOI Tue, 18 May 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this has got leaf springs on it!!!. i checked out the car at night only. i'm no expert on basic old corolla models, just repeated the model code I was given. i was more interested in the engine and computer and really ignored the rest..have I stuffed up???. ratio unknown at this time.
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: limited slip diff for KE70-EOI Tue, 18 May 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only KE70's that came with leaf springs would be the wagons, so unless it's a wagon I'm guessing it would be an earlier model... If it's already set up for a KE3x-5x I would up my interest one notch higher Smile

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: limited slip diff for KE70-EOI Tue, 18 May 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it look a little like one of:

http://images5.fotki.com/v72/photos/1/12090/908792/05030001-vi.jpg

That's a KE35. KE55's are identical but some had square lights. Or is it a smaller car? KE2x's look similar but are smaller, KE1x's look quite different and are smaller again.
sixteenv
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: limited slip diff for KE70-EOI Tue, 18 May 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are some of the other parts?
Looking for suspension stuff.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: limited slip diff for KE70-EOI Tue, 18 May 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought id say the car looks good fook
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: limited slip diff for KE70-EOI Tue, 18 May 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ta... A few things to do still - cage, replace gearbox... and who knows maybe soon LSD Smile
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: limited slip diff for KE70-EOI Wed, 19 May 2004 13:11 Go to previous message
Terry: Any news on this?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Futurama Series 1, 2 and 3
Next Topic:1ggte CT12's fs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Jun 6 05:01:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055508613586426 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.