Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

icon4.gif  PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Thu, 27 May 2004 12:34 Go to next message
Ok by now most people know i had about $5000 worth of car parts flogged out of transport from melbourne to brisbane. I STILL havent seen any of this money...and this has now been 5 months...so on goes the court case saga. had i have got the parts on their gaurenteed 2 day delivery, i wouldve had the car running by now easily.

The name of the company will be told to those wanting to know via pm.
Dont ever deal with these people, now i know from experience, they mainly operate out of melbourne i think.
Just a warning for more people freighting expensive stuff.
And i also strongly suggest if you are/ have to freight anything, it be wrapped up so that no identification of what is in the parcel is revealed.

thanks for listening, and i hope i save some of you the heartache i have been through

Blake.

[Updated on: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:29]

Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Thu, 27 May 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Feel sorry for you mate.

Have they given you an explanation as to why they went missing?

Good luck with the court case.
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Thu, 27 May 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find that a little weird as my work (one of QLDS biggest transport companies) "use that freight company" all the time and have never had a single problem dealing with them. Ive also had bulk amount of stuff i have either sent or had sent to via them and never had a single hassle. I would advise maybe checking whoever sent it in mel perhaps?

*Edited due to company name still being visable*

Edited by moderator to remove company name

[Updated on: Sun, 30 May 2004 11:20]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we have the consignment notes and everything to prove it was lost/ Stolen by them.

Heres the story:
Supposed to be a 2 day delivery.

1 week passes, we call them up...where are the parts?
Answer: Oh they are still on a bench in melbourne

2 weeks pass, we call them up...Where are the parts, this is getting out of hand??
Answer: We have traced them to the workshop in melbourne, but
nodoby knows where they are.

I cant keep track of how many times we have called them, and the negligent, revolting attitude of the representivite/ manager. It has been 50+.

All i can say is they are a pack of lying Cunts! And i will be seeing the media to publicly exploit them if they will not pay and provide us with no reply as they have negligently been doing to date...its fucken ridiculous! 5 months for christs sake!! (sorry for language mods)

[Updated on: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:26]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One word for ANYONE dealing with freight contractors.....

.... INSURANCE

Get it. It costs all of f*ck all, and covers your arse OUTSIDE of the freight company (ie with the dispatching vendor).

That said - its usually only about 1 in every 1000 that something goes wrong.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had it!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moderator's might like to remove the name of this buisness i think!!!!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Fri, 28 May 2004 19:23

moderator's might like to remove the name of this buisness i think!!!!

but why, people need to know who they are dealing with out there. Especially when you can wind up like me, with $5000 worth of parts down the drain.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah true, but youve got court case shit goin on and your bad mouthing the company? also if they find out about this, this board could get in trouble etc.!!!
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah. remove it and maybe tell people if they want to know who it is then to PM you. thats always safest for the b'board
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOdoby is liable...I have my right to tell people about my misfortune, and the company has no right doing this to me so id like to let other people know.

EDIT: Plus, this is a public forum, so how could/would it be liable?

[Updated on: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:16]

SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can't comment on how it would cause toymods.org.au legal action.. but i can say it has happened before to b'boards.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg thats terrible news!

always wrap your goods so they cant be seen, i deal with about 4 different courier companies at work, and i must say that altough some companies are better than others, its usually only 1 or 2 individuals in the company that are doing dodgies

gl with the court case dude..
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that majorly sucks hey.

I would be totally pissed off, how much negotiating has gone on with your court case?

If you have insurence on it, you shouldn't need to wait this long to get your money back.
If your sueing them, make them pay for the time wasted on your project and there ignorence if you can Very Happy

I would do more drastic methods of making them pay up but hey thats me Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1st post has been edited but the 3rd post still has the company name in it Rolling Eyes Laughing
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 28 May 2004 18:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And now because of U it will be removed Rolling Eyes

name says it all
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Sat, 29 May 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
basic rundown of why NOT to name names....

DEFAMATION - if said company finds this, and turns around wanting to sue for defamation, unless you have 200% evidence to support your case, both you and TOYMODS are liable for any defamation damages. And yes, this has happened before.

LIABILITY - since this public forum is run and owned by the Toymods Car Club Incorporated, we become liable for allowing this to be publicly viewed on our forums. As a board member of the club - i do not want to see that happen. It would destroy our club and cost a bucketload of money.

With that in mind - please dont go around naming names in these sorts of threads. I would edit it myself if i had mod preveldges.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Sat, 29 May 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im sorry, i didnt realise you guys could be liable!
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Sat, 29 May 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear about that, it sucks big time & I hope it gets sorted out.

I thought this might be a good place to ask - where is a good place to get a pair of seats shipped from Sydney? Can anyone recommend a good shipping company that would do it (to Hobart) for a reasonable price?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Sat, 29 May 2004 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thompsons transport pty ltd will do syd - melb real cheap. not sure how youd go about doing melb - tas though
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Sun, 30 May 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice one moron, i'll give ya 10 points for that one. Can't you come up with anything origional?? You wanna know the company, PM the guy!!!

clubagreenie wrote on Sat, 29 May 2004 04:57

And now because of U it will be removed Rolling Eyes

name says it all

Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Sun, 30 May 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok have re edited my particular post as well to remove company name. Moderators please note there was another reference to that company in my post so I have edited it..........
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Sun, 30 May 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope ya get the money back mate.. thats a load of shit.. what did they say when u asked them to honour the insurance
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Mon, 31 May 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh they're a bunch of cunts, no other words to describe their attitude.

good news is my new, better heads are now in the country (delivered from usa) so hopefully theyll be here sometime this week Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Wed, 02 June 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys, im glad i have so many people asking me about the company!
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Wed, 02 June 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to hear bout stuff goin missing

but u should not go mouthing of bout other companies on the net or in public to strangers u dont know

the net is bad for this type of shit

its a cruel world we live in

u dont know who runs these companies or stuff
u open yr mouth to much and u might be missing some knee caps

its good u r goin thru court
prob last chance to stop these guys gettin away with it

a friends workshop is missing money from paying cutomer
cause customer took car and didnt come back
that is goin thru court too

just remeber u have to do things by the book otherwise they will shaft u in court and u have nothing to stand on

unfortunately u are the one who has to do all the runnin round
but do it properly and u should get some good results
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Wed, 02 June 2004 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
freedom of speech is a fallacy.

good luck blake.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Thu, 03 June 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate.

And sideshow:
Mate i think i have the right to mouth off! it has been 6 months now for a gaurenteed 2 day delivery. I work hard for a shit wage, and i get real pissed off when people like this company fucken rip me off for $5000. That much money is not easy to replace when you are 19.
if companies had their business running properly, theyd have trustworthy employees that wouldnt do ruthless shit like this. its outreagous they even now refuse to re-imberse me without court action.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 June 2004 07:48]

hiredthug
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 04 June 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan wrote on Sun, 30 May 2004 01:26

Sorry to hear about that, it sucks big time & I hope it gets sorted out.

I thought this might be a good place to ask - where is a good place to get a pair of seats shipped from Sydney? Can anyone recommend a good shipping company that would do it (to Hobart) for a reasonable price?

Try Tasfreight, reliable and cheap.

Good luck with the case. Can you pm me the company in question?
I am in the freight logistics business, i'd just like to know who it is.
KYOTO
Regular

April 2004
Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 04 June 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If all else fails, vigilante payback is your friend! Wink
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 04 June 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im cheerin today as my new heads (ive paid for seperately) were deliverd Smile
shcmick!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Sun, 20 June 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thought this needs some more airplay
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Mon, 21 June 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really but anyway.
i guess this is a free bump!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Mon, 13 September 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hah! still havent seen my money. Court action will take place soon. Final letters have been sent..*sigh* if only i didnt have 10,000 other things to do!

If that doesnt go ahead, im sure ol Ray on ACA might like to make a story out of it

Edit: it has been over 9 months now

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 12:22]

Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Tue, 14 September 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cripes!

About to PM you.....
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Tue, 14 September 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phuck me 9 months! To me it sounds like the company is trying to cover one of their employees or a couple of them. I'd ask your legal rep about doing some tv time. Do you know of other people thats had or having the same problem? I think it'd be an idea, the more backing that you have the better it is for you.
No good doing a payback thing cause the company could quite easily turn around and say that their the victim.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Wed, 15 September 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Tue, 14 September 2004 23:47

Phuck me 9 months! To me it sounds like the company is trying to cover one of their employees or a couple of them. I'd ask your legal rep about doing some tv time. Do you know of other people thats had or having the same problem? I think it'd be an idea, the more backing that you have the better it is for you.
No good doing a payback thing cause the company could quite easily turn around and say that their the victim.

nah dont know anyone else. media is the next step.
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 17 September 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers for that mate i'll remember it when i'm getting my bike over from melbourne
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PLEASE READ! FREIGHT COMPANY NEVER TO DEAL WITH! Fri, 17 September 2004 07:41 Go to previous message
thanks for all your support guys.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F*&%ers stole my stereo...
Next Topic:cheapest way to get rid of your wrecked car?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 29 09:00:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077810287475586 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.