Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

SV21 Camry CSX - a few questions Tue, 01 June 2004 00:53 Go to next message
I've just gotten myself one of these, and have a few questions (it didn't come with the owners manual)...

First of all, the central locking:

Mine seems to be a bit quirky, if I unlock the door with the key and get into the car and start driving, if I push the "lock" button nothing happens. Then if I manually push the door lock locked and then unlock, and then press the button again then from then on it works. From memory (I only picked up the car last night!) if I just unlock the car and push the button (before starting it) then it works? Is this a "feature"? Or maybe it's just a bit strange...

Also, the tripmeter:

I've noticed there are 3 of them - the usual odometer, the usual tripmeter, and a 3rd one. How do you reset the 3rd one?

Ta Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
SmellyTofu
Regular

May 2002
Re: SV21 Camry CSX - a few questions Tue, 01 June 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The central locking button should lock and unlock without having to manually press the lock switch on the door. Something is strange there.

As for the odometer, twist the reset button and then press. That will reset the 2nd tripmeter.
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: SV21 Camry CSX - a few questions Tue, 01 June 2004 04:22 Go to previous message
Ah okay, thanks for that Smile I'll play with the central locking a bit more and try to see exactly what the "sequence" is because just playing with it last night on the way home (I've only driven the car like 10k's home) it seems to be fairly consistant in it's "quirk", so doesn't seem like a loose connection or anything...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Heavy Duty cv joints
Next Topic:dumb Q but help please?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 13:52:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035359859466553 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.