Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Where can I get a 1UZFE Thu, 12 September 2002 04:56 Go to next message
No loom needed, but as many sensors as possible, no gearbox either.

Anyone know where I can get one from and how much it would cost (roughly). And yes I'm going to go round to the import places I know of this saturday (JapImports, SSS Automotive, and a few others)
  Send a private message to this user    
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Thu, 12 September 2002 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try the toyshop in newcastle. last time i was in there they had one Very Happy but i dont know how much of the loom was there. Smile is this to put in a supra?what model MA61 or MA70? Very Happy im intrested in findin out how the conversion goes Very Happy and how hard it will be Shocked Cool
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Thu, 12 September 2002 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MA70 Supra.

I'm thinking of doing a conversion day. I'll buy a couple of cases of beer and invite everyone to my place (on the river, pool table, etc.) Then do it with everyones help.

Definately want my girlfriends dad there as he's got a welder and knows how to use it.
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Thu, 12 September 2002 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u want a hand with ya conversion let me know! they're a piece of piss if ya remember the right order to do it in
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Thu, 12 September 2002 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a bloke in the Celica club up here who has put a 1UZ in an MA70, he said physically mounting it was a piece of piss. From memory the Chaser engine has the correct sump, don't get a Soarer one.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Thu, 12 September 2002 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok.

Pensil in next weekend, I'll try and get an engine before then. Any help will be appreciated.
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Fri, 13 September 2002 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm keen to lend a hand having taken part in a few succesful conversions Smile
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Fri, 13 September 2002 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pete
Just Jap had some 1UZ front cuts a few weeks back if you're still searching.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Sun, 15 September 2002 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am still searching for one. Best offer so far is $1,700 freighted to sydney. I think thats without a loom.

If I do find it, I'll have to pick it up saturday morning ... or take a sick day.

Still gonna try and get all the stuff by this weekend.

SupraGTE, your welcome to help. If I can find an engine, and an adapter plate for the gearbox I'll start it this weekend.
Pete
Regular

May 2002

Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Mon, 16 September 2002 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found any parts motors in your search??

I need a throttle body or two.

cheers pete
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Mon, 16 September 2002 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm trying to get as much as I can with the engine, I know someone else wanted the AFM from one.
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Tue, 17 September 2002 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your best bet is Nippon, at lansvale they did me $1000 bucks better than anywhere else for my JZ half cut and there getting a 1 UZ in this week its worth giving them a call, i cant find there number but itll be in the phone book or something
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Wed, 18 September 2002 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found one!

1UZFE with gearbox, loom, ecu. $1750 from japimports. I'm gonna go get it this saturday.

Its out of a Crown. Which I think has the propper sump?

Now I need a remote oil filter setup and the gearbox converter made up.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Wed, 18 September 2002 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Wed, 18 September 2002 10:34

Now I need a remote oil filter setup and the gearbox converter made up.

castlemain rod shop i think its www.rodshop.com.au i think a 1uz-w58 is about 800. i asked cos i was thinkin of dumping one in my ma60! Evil or Very Mad

good luck with the conversion btw!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Where can I get a 1UZFE Wed, 18 September 2002 04:25 Go to previous message
got a bellhousing from carbontech www.carbontech.com.au for $429.

That engine for $1750 was without alternator or air-con. found another one from All Automotive Import Parts for $1250 with gearbox, no computer and loom is cut behind engine (I'm putting a different computer on anyway). Doesn't have a/c though. I think I'm gonna get it anyway and try and convert my a/c to it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 water spray nozzles!
Next Topic:3TGTE Dizzy cap , leads, Rotor Button?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 5 22:14:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.082863092422485 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.