Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Retrimmed front and rear seats to suit TA22 - $120, look!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Retrimmed front and rear seats to suit TA22 - $120, look!! Sat, 12 June 2004 09:04
Hey guys,

I am not selling these seats, but I was down at "Pick, Pay and Go" wreckers on Heatherdale Rd today, and saw some nice re-trimmed seats for a TA22.

They were red and black, with grey backing and had been fully retrimmed, not just the front. I know how expensive this would be, and you can get a full set of seats for $120, $55 for the front drivers, $33 for the passenger and $40 for the rear seat.

I didn't take a camera with me to the wreckers obviously, but these were nice seats and for the price would be awesome for someone to bolt into their Celica. They had "Celica" in italic lettering across the front two seats, too.

I was going to buy them and then sell them here for heaps, but I thought i'd be nice and try and help out someone with some good seats for their TA22! Very Happy

Someone tell me if they buy them from here, okay?

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Retrimmed front and rear seats to suit TA22 - $120, look!!  -NiCkeL-Sat, 12 June 2004 09:04
Previous Topic:free gearbox
Next Topic:INTERCOOLERS 600 X 300 X 75 $450.

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Oct 27 20:19:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075850486755371 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.