Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. (5) 2 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 07:49 Go to next message
anyone kno any nice chick or chicks that like me and my celicas? or who are willing to learn...?

im so lonely Crying or Very Sad , and hungry
  Send a private message to this user    
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SSHHHH your giving celica owners a bad name!
sacelicachick
Regular

August 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about us girls who drive celicas who are looking for a guy????

Life is not fair but at least we drive a good car! Very Happy
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is truly a disturbing thread...

Having said that, I've been single for two years (TO THE DAY would you believe, not that I'm keeping track) and I own two celicas...
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
every " car girl " ive met wants my car - never me - WAHHH! Crying or Very Sad

bloody chick magnet Wink

* btw - hehe funny thread *
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll join this group
intelligent, funny, good looking car chicks can apply Smile
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha see girls think guys are gay if they drive celicas!!! HARDY HAR HAR!!! Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.....???

BWAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!

*sigh*
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread kinda explains why every time i post someone proposes to me.

But sorry, ive already got a sexy celica owner.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl...

There are a few too many desperate guys on this forum ey?
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry all, having withdrawls since my car isnt going atm, got nothing better to do but freeze my ass off in my room playing full throttle Razz

but it would be pretty mad to find a celica chick......
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny this is brought up cause tonight when i was at my GF's these two blokes knock on the door at about 8pm wanting to speak to the owner of the neat TA22. my GF goes to the door and they were confused Rolling Eyes all they were interested in was if it was turbo, and when was it gonna be turbo and when is she gonna sell it. they didnt know what a 4AGE was, thought it was the original engine Rolling Eyes
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
want an answer?

sell the celica, get a corona and you'll have the girls flocking to you Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 07 July 2004 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss MR2 wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 20:23

This thread kinda explains why every time i post someone proposes to me.

But sorry, ive already got a sexy celica owner.

hahahahahaha i only proposed once!!!! Then again it was actually the possessed aw11 in my garage proposing to yours Shocked

In all seriousness though more then half the chicks in the scene are there to pick up guys. Although having said that i've know a fair few chicks that have a fair knowledge of cars and one or 2 that know a fair bit more then myself.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 08 July 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would be neat to meet a girl who knows more about cars than I do (I mean in real life). Not to date or anything, I have a girlfriend (funny that, have a shit car, but good girlfriend. Perhaps they are connected somehow?) but just to know. Not saying my knowledge of cars is anything special... but yeah, most girls I talk to (and I'm finding a lot of guys like this too Confused ) only care about the colour. *sigh* Or drive automatics *bigger sigh*.

I refuse to be a passenger in a car with some of My GFs friends or my Mother driving. Scary scary driving. I have no idea how the statistics show Males as having more accidents?! It's funny quizzing Mum on how many cars she just passed that where indicating to pull out from a parallel parking space...
Mum: "There where parked cars back there?" No No No
Me: "Let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out, AARGGG I'M GONNA DIE!" Sad
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 08 July 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 08 July 2004 13:05

I have no idea how the statistics show Males as having more accidents?!

Because they leave a trail of destruction in their wake as they happily drive off. Sad
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 08 July 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Corolla owners appear to be desperado's (so far), perhaps the corolla "a chicks car" is actually a chick magnet automobile! Laughing

Well mine seems to be working anyway Laughing

Oh yeah on this topic keep an eye out in the new series of Pizza (if you watch it) not the live episodes but the normal ones when they come back on, I will be in the Canberra/Summernats episode sitting in my car being interviewed by "Habib" about whether or not "the Corolla gets any pussy" (their words not mine). I am bound to come off looking like a wanker, but at least i will get my 30 seconds of fame hehehe.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 08 July 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funny thread guys..... Mmmm driving my corolla always gets the guys over... to the car.... Laughing then they show all their intelligence by asking what type of car is that and does it have a Turbo lol lol Laughing Laughing when i prattle off what type of engine it is and can quote more car parts than them they run away.... Rolling Eyes with this dazed look on their face... usually muttering something like FULSIK Shocked Laughing Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 08 July 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Quote:

Same here, but they're mostly Goths. Confused

seeyuzz
river
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 08 July 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goths? WTF?
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 08 July 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 08 July 2004 15:01

No Corolla owners appear to be desperado's (so far), perhaps the corolla "a chicks car" is actually a chick magnet automobile! Laughing

Oh yeah on this topic keep an eye out in the new series of Pizza (if you watch it) not the live episodes but the normal ones when they come back on, I will be in the Canberra/Summernats episode sitting in my car being interviewed by "Habib" about whether or not "the Corolla gets any pussy" (their words not mine). I am bound to come off looking like a wanker, but at least i will get my 30 seconds of fame hehehe.

is habib really a tool?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 08 July 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 19:15

I'll join this group

greg mate, i don't think they exist-

intelligent, funny, good looking, into cars

you can only have one.

look at us, we're a prime example us toymods hood Very Happy
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 08 July 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
habib (tahir, somthing??) isnt a tool, i met hima fter a comedy show once, he's a pretty nice guy, off camera, and off stage. during his stand up show, he basically just gave shit to the people in the front row, one by one, which was funny enough, because he bypassed me.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Fri, 09 July 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Quote:

is habib really a tool?

Nah they all seemed like nice fellas, they even spoke normally up until they got into character Laughing .

[Updated on: Fri, 09 July 2004 00:14]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Fri, 09 July 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my old TA22 got called a datsun... Laughing but all the girls who got in my st162 thought it was 'cute' how the front lights popped up... Rolling Eyes

when i was driving a girl home in the TA22 she said she liked how old cars sounded....i just bit my tongue (i had extractors 2" all the way and a cannon on the back)
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Fri, 09 July 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah Goths go off from what ive been told be serveral mates.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Fri, 09 July 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Fri, 09 July 2004 19:09

hahah Goths go off from what ive been told be serveral mates.

... That's not what I hear.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Fri, 09 July 2004 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i'm set my cars head lights pop up Very Happy, i don't know why i didn't join this thread earlier, mmmm i like that GT 4 Classique71, yes i want your car, but then again i'm not a chick, so not just chicks want your car...
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sat, 10 July 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Thu, 08 July 2004 21:10

greg mate, i don't think they exist-

intelligent, funny, good looking, into cars

you can only have one.

thay do exist! trying to capture them is like catching a unicorn it seems tho Sad

Allan
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sat, 10 July 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 09 July 2004 10:12

Quote:

is habib really a tool?

Nah they all seemed like nice fellas, they even spoke normally up until they got into character Laughing .

Any ideas when your episode is gunna be on???
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sat, 10 July 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i have to go finding a unicorn to try and catch seems fairly difficult....
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sat, 10 July 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i like celicas, but I'm not female. doesn't the word corolla mean pedals of a flower or something? I'm sure I read that in a dictonary years ago and girls seem to love flowers. so wouldn't that mean that corollas are a girls car? Razz (j/king)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sat, 10 July 2004 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from experience, goths go off!!

you just gotta be picky, like with anyone else.

And allan - I'm constantly looking for the unicorn (in fact, that was even my word for her)
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sun, 11 July 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goths may be fun for a while, but don't keep 'em around long unless you are some kind of noobtard/masochist.

I don't personally know anyone who is sad enough to try and pull a chick using their car No No No

However, if you do want to pull a chick - try actually using your car for competitive purposes like motorsport...every chick in the crowd is either taken, or is into cars in a big way. That keeps things pretty focussed Laughing
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sun, 11 July 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are heaps of gorgeous girls in our Classic Celica Club...maybe we should start restricting entry to girls only? hehe
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sun, 11 July 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry that wasn't entirely correct of me, i know a unicorn, she doesn't want anything to do with me
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sun, 11 July 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah one of my ex's was sorta goth. she was kinda errrrr weird. but mad mad body.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Mon, 12 July 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well weird kinda goes with the description, if wasn't would she really fit into the roll of a goth?
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 15 July 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 21:05

funny this is brought up cause tonight when i was at my GF's these two blokes knock on the door at about 8pm wanting to speak to the owner of the neat TA22. my GF goes to the door and they were confused Rolling Eyes all they were interested in was if it was turbo, and when was it gonna be turbo and when is she gonna sell it. they didnt know what a 4AGE was, thought it was the original engine Rolling Eyes

I just have to say that you're one lucky sob!
Twincams are sexy Razz
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 15 July 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dis like girls that like me because i have a nice car, that pisses me off, to extreams thats why i like meeting girls at the clubs cause they have no idea what i have until i pick them up in it, Actully most of the time i will go and say hello and pick them up etc in my starlet first, and then if they get a bit iffy then i know she was just a show pony, and then if they dont say anything then i will bring out the mr2 and take em for a ride and there like i didnt know u had this.... Its a bouns for them i suppose but as the same time i win cause i know there not in it for the car..... there is too many "car sluts" out there.

just my 2c
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 15 July 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR. 2 wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 16:45

I dis like girls that like me because i have a nice car, that pisses me off, to extreams thats why i like meeting girls at the clubs cause they have no idea what i have until i pick them up in it, Actully most of the time i will go and say hello and pick them up etc in my starlet first, and then if they get a bit iffy then i know she was just a show pony, and then if they dont say anything then i will bring out the mr2 and take em for a ride and there like i didnt know u had this.... Its a bouns for them i suppose but as the same time i win cause i know there not in it for the car..... there is too many "car sluts" out there.

just my 2c

Car sluts are what it's all about!

Seriously, if you can't figure out if a chick is just into you 'cuz of your car you haven't spent enough time with her. And if you don't plan on making it a long deal with her, then who really cars? I know I wouldn't.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 15 July 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xfader wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 13:49

EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 21:05

I just have to say that you're one lucky sob!
Twincams are sexy Razz

yeah i reckon Smile and she wants a gze in the damn thing. i reckon GE's are way more fun to drive, but thats just me. Rolling Eyes
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 15 July 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Fri, 09 July 2004 12:32

my old TA22 got called a datsun... Laughing but all the girls who got in my st162 thought it was 'cute' how the front lights popped up... Rolling Eyes

when i was driving a girl home in the TA22 she said she liked how old cars sounded....i just bit my tongue (i had extractors 2" all the way and a cannon on the back)

most chicks think my car is ugly even with the pop up lights
they know nothing! ma61's are dead sexy Wink

draven wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 19:15

I'll join this group

i'll take one too, i've nothing to offer in return apart from a beat up old poopra, lets hope thats good enough insentive for the offers to roll in Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Thu, 15 July 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car sluts. play them at their game, fuck em and fuck em off!
I prefer to be in a relationship, but if a chicks gonna go after me for my car....... Laughing
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Fri, 16 July 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i guess the rest of us don't have that MR.2 charm you have mate, it a good plan none-the-less
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Fri, 16 July 2004 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why would you want anything to do with a girl who is only talking to you cause of your car? I sure as hell don't, the girls bound to have shit between her ears. It happened to me once, it was my neighbor... the day i got my nice car (Soarer) hadn't even seen her until the day i brought that car home and I'd been there like 6 months.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sat, 17 July 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no offence i doubt any of us would be talking to you if you didn't have your car.. does that mean we have shit between the ears??? do you talk to every complete stranger you see?

~i'm sure there are some ppl here that might take offence to that comment!!!~
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sun, 18 July 2004 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DunkyMonkey wrote on Sat, 17 July 2004 16:12

no offence i doubt any of us would be talking to you if you didn't have your car.. does that mean we have shit between the ears??? do you talk to every complete stranger you see?

~i'm sure there are some ppl here that might take offence to that comment!!!~

Somehow i dont think he meant it in the way you interpreted it

[Updated on: Sun, 18 July 2004 16:04]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cars are a great ice breaker. I have found you can just talk to a total stranger about their car (especialy if it's an 86) and for some reason it doesn't seem strange.

But if a chick only wants to date you for your car, then who cares? Date her for her body then upgrade to someone who isn't shallow later. Very Happy
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats so true, i ran into a car slut last week. Was seeing her for about 5 days, then she just cut me off...wouldnt answer any calls, this was not too long after i picked her up in my dads old magna Smile

then a few days ago i saw her sitting in the passenger seat of a yellow series 4 rx7....thats a car slut Wink
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah but you gotta expect that from car sluts venzy.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont talk to many front wheel drive owners does that make me sorta a car slut Razz Twisted Evil
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Wed, 21 July 2004 18:50

Yeah but you gotta expect that from car sluts venzy.

yeh, but at the time i didnt know....i picked her up in my bar when i was working Razz
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isnt that against some contract? Someone I know isnt even allowed to drink at the bar he works at, poor bugger Smile
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Thu, 22 July 2004 00:03

Isnt that against some contract? Someone I know isnt even allowed to drink at the bar he works at, poor bugger Smile

hahaha, i think it is...but she did everything. She was giving me looks etc, then when she went to the toilet her friend told me to ask for her number cos her friend really likes me Shocked so i did Razz
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a slut!

I can't believe this thread is still going... and its got 1 vote Very Happy
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Thu, 22 July 2004 00:16

What a slut!

I can't believe this thread is still going... and its got 1 vote Very Happy

2 votes now Smile
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Wed, 21 July 2004 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bring on the car sluts i say.

oh and yeah goffs go off big time from my exp.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sun, 01 August 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know this girl and everytime i ask her if she is single she tell me what kinda car he drives b4 his name.
It's easyer 2 pick up in a nice car than if u drive around a ford laser or something like that.
And most chicks down here wh know anything about cars judge how cool u r but they size of ur burnout.
My 2 cents worth
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Are you a girl who likes celicas? Enquire within. Sun, 01 August 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Well - what can i say on this subject...
this is a neverending point of discussion between me and my mate. Nice chicks with nice cars. Its like icing on a cake! Razz
mmmm icing...

Nothing better than checking out a nice chick down on the coast as you roll by in your sweet ride... and then see her later hoping into a sweet ass Supra or something! Shocked

Love it man! Go the chicks with taste in cars!

I own a sporty Supra, and a beefed up Ford Fairmont - you'd think this would work in my favour.. but I always seem to be driving the wrong one at the wrong time!! haha Laughing

here's an idea to add to this post - nice chicks post pics of you with your car... the guys will rate you!

just an idea?!

Damo
TRD 83
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Warmergotchi rock
Next Topic:How to shrink mpgs or avis to fit onto a CD ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 22:21:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.099766969680786 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.