Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

something pissy about toymods shirts Sun, 23 May 2004 09:58 Go to next message
i'm paying my membership in august at the dyno day, and was going to make a suggestion about the toymods shirt i will receive, and others also.
if the team is willing to do it, i think itd be a great idea if our sign in names/ some form of our i.d would be printed on the back of the shirts...this may cost more, but would be a great idea at an event such as the nats trying to find people we only know through a keyboard!

just something pissy Razz just opionions and costs etc would be good!

Blake
  Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Sun, 23 May 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it's a great idea, but the reality is that it'd drive prices through the roof.
We keep costs down by buying in bulk, plus to have each shirt individually tailored would probably add 3 months to the amount of time that it'd take to receive your shirt after becoming a member.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Sun, 23 May 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i mean im willing to wait..but is there any chance we could get some pricing idea? like atm is $50 first payment incl shirt...How much is it going to cost.

i was thinking about screenprinting them....we used to do that at school
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Sun, 23 May 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No idea on cost.

If you have an inkjet printer, you could get special transfer paper and print on that then iron it onto the shirt...
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Sun, 23 May 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that stirs some interest...
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Mon, 24 May 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blake,

Mate to get each members shirt printed with their name is a great idea but jst not really viable. Your membership would be expired before ou got it an dit would proly cost you $50 !

However, What you can do is have your handle embroided on the front of your shirt under the Toymods Logo. This works really well and looks quite nice.

Regards,
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Thu, 27 May 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rod, how much am i looking at for getting V8_ma61 embroided on my shirt?

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:01]

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Thu, 27 May 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blake,

I'm honestly not sure mate. Your local embroidery place would be the best place to ask ?? (Most major shopping centres have one... I think ... Ask your misses Wink )
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Thu, 27 May 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good thinking..come to think of it i could probably get the nan to do it Razz

Edit: oh and btw..can we suggest/ reccomend the majority of toymodders that go to events such as the nats have this done.

Idealy itd be great to have your sign in name, and your actual name:

Ie: V8_MA61
Blake.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:40]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Sat, 29 May 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Thu, 27 May 2004 20:00

rod, how much am i looking at for getting V8_ma61 embroided on my shirt?

probably not much at all
theres not that much stitching required, no fancy graphics and it'd prolly be in the one colour which all keeps costs down
omegaman
Regular

August 2003
Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Tue, 01 June 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The idea of the user name on the back would be the better suggestion.
As for how, As mentioned, an inkjet printer at $300 - $400 iron on t-shirt transfer paper @ 10/20 sheets $20+, 2 names per sheet. ink @ $65-$80, Can even email own graphic name to be tranfered & toy logo, labour for iron on or send out with
t-shirt for customer to iron on.
Would that now work out the max
$4 ink + $1 sheet + labour + inkjet maintanance?=Whatever per iron on
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Tue, 01 June 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sounds interesting if we can organise enough people to deliver the goods to pay for the printer etc!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Wed, 09 June 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61, you can buy iron on letters at like sewing shops or something, it'll probably be alot cheaper and only takes like 5 minutes.

But yey, its an awesome idea.

PS becoming member whenever the new registrations have to be put in Cool
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Sat, 17 July 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got "puzzle man" in my shirt 4 $12.00 at liverpool westfealds
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Sat, 24 July 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet...when ieventually become a member Rolling Eyes ill do it as well Smile
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: something pissy about toymods shirts Sun, 22 August 2004 07:03 Go to previous message
Hi,

Also you can get your vehicle on your shirt. So people can see your nick and your ride.

I joined at the last meeting but the Stitmeister didn't have my size (He-man Hero size) in black. I hope to get it before the Show & Shine, so I can strut about the place and say "Back off Man, I'm a Toymodder - read the shirt"! Smile

seeyuzz
river
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Who is "davedave"?
Next Topic:Meeting tonight
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 26 18:42:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042109489440918 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.