Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kate
Newcomer

July 2004
1984 toyota sprinter Fri, 23 July 2004 08:15 Go to next message
looking to sell a 1984 toyota sprinter written off by damage to the rear. has mag wheels and sports steering wheel. motor in good working condition. for more details email me at k_babie@hotmail.com. asking for $500
  Send a private message to this user    
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Fri, 23 July 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any pics...
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Fri, 23 July 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was the hatch damaged at all.

Cheers

Steve
kate
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Fri, 23 July 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a pic before the accident but not after i may be able to organise one if your interested but the car is currently located in the western suburbs of melbourne.
kate
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Fri, 23 July 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not being a car person i asume you mean the door of the boot. i know the side rear window was shattered and the chasis bent but am unsure if that top panel was affected. will check and let you know.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Fri, 23 July 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
out of curiosity, where you trying to drift this sprinter?
Smile
kate
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Fri, 23 July 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
before she was hit someone at the traffic lights offered to buy her. he wanted it for drift racing thus i found this website after the accident thinking someone might get some use out of her cause i think she was a great car and what a waste in the scrap metal yard for a bit of damage to the back when the motor was well taken care of and in reasonably good nick.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Sat, 24 July 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, they are cute little cars aren't they...

you should get a sale pretty easy, cause there are plenty of parts on your car that people will want. (i.e. front panels, interior, etc)..

btw, what color is the car and the interior? is the dash cracked? I could be very interested.

thanks.

free bump

[Updated on: Sat, 24 July 2004 00:18]

Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Sat, 24 July 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will ya sell the front bumper bar? If so il take it Smile
kate
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Sat, 24 July 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car is fire engine red, with a redy brown interior. interior is still quite good, no rips, tears or stains that i know of in seats but carpet is well worn.
other details...
momo steering wheel
15*7 alloys
koni shocks
pioneer r/c radio
air con

and sorry but we are lookin to dispearse with the whole vehicle, if you are after the bumper i sugest keeping an eye on who buys it and whether they will sell you the bumper.
marc00013390
Regular

November 2002
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Sat, 24 July 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sold.
PM SENT!
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Sat, 24 July 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i doubt it m8 i called em before you got tha chance! ur loss my gain! now all i need is transportation 2 syd! yay i got me a 86
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Sun, 25 July 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah ah ah ahahha ha ha damaged sprinter in the rear end, sounds so familiar of wannabe drifters! lmao!!! good luck with the sale i offer $800 cash! if no rust!
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Sun, 25 July 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u beter keep your 800 cause there is a litle bit of rust in the bonent and the doors, but i think your abit to late cause i kinda got it already!
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Sun, 25 July 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is this sold or what? can we hear from kate please?
kate
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Sun, 25 July 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes car is sold depending on cost of transportation to sydney. i will confirm on mon after we have spoken to the buyer, whom i believe to be crazylegs. sorry for any confusion but i had emails and phone calls and replies in this forum so it was first in.
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Wed, 28 July 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car is still for sale is any 1 interested in pics?
kate
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: 1984 toyota sprinter Thu, 05 August 2004 13:03 Go to previous message
sold
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop)
Next Topic:RA23 FOR SALE (again)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 22:47:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.13885307312012 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.