Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » it F*6%*)@g happened again!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 02:59 Go to next message
well - sone C*@t in malasia or the phiilipines has made off with my intercooler being brought over from japa ..

the little pricks broke into the containers being sent over by my importer supplier guy , stole all his good stuff off the cuts - and made off with them before they landed on the shores

one group a bonnet , bumper , ecu , intercooler + assorted other bits are now GONE along with a shitload + thousands of dollars worth of other gear ..

I Cant Fucking believe it ..

This is the SECOND intercooler setup to go the way of theives before it gets to me , - how in the hell can you trust ANYTHING being brought in - when some bastard in asia swipes them bedfore aussie dealers get their hands on them

right now im thinking the whole asian Region can go FUCK THEMSELVES ROYALLY for having no security in their ports to stopp asswipes like this ..

So now - im back to square one AGAIN - seriously thinking fuck this and gong a front mount locally sourced here in AUSTRALIA
  Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plz tell me your importer or u had insurance
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, that is just so unbelievably weak!!! methinks you need to bust-out the small militia, to "guard" things through some dodgy ports. And by guard, I mean shoot anyone who comes within 50 feet of your container!!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Tue, 10 August 2004 12:59

right now im thinking the whole asian Region can go FUCK THEMSELVES ROYALLY for having no security in their ports to stopp asswipes like this ..

Rolling Eyes
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, if I was in your position, I'd sell all my possessions, buy a crapload of armaments and go charles bronson-style hunting down the jack-asses who do this.

If someone took my GT4 (which is admittedly alot harder to steal than a few bits of a car) I would spare no expense finding them and ensuring that they spend the rest of their lives driving Fiat Niki's and enduring other automotive hells like trying to work a 7M-GTE Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i second rob's notion.

Furthermore - why not use someone like ImportBiz to source these parts and NOT get them stolen!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got my deposit back which is good ..

what pisses me off personaly is having 4 months of delays when i could have had a front mount done

As for supplying the bits ive called a NUMBER of other suppliers to try and get them - with no luck

what amazes me is a group can go in - steal a truck from the yard , then proceed to load stuff OUT of containers , it wasnt just little stuff - close them back up then proceed to go thru the ports checkpoints without even a whistle ..

the importers lost ALOT of gear - multiple multiiple thousands of dollars of engines - parts and panels , my bits just happened to go with them .

Im sure after this incident whoever they have been trading with over in japan will have alot to answer for.

Anyway - nothing i can do besides bitch and whinge - and vent a bit of the frustration i guess

schnitzel
Regular

July 2004
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That doesn't sound right, containers are 99% loaded in japan and shipped directly to Australia, very, very little is transhipped out of Japan, sounds more like your guy got ripped off in japan, chances of it happening in Australia is slim if he is importing full container loads.
(sorry but have spent 20 years in shipping mainly between Japan and Australia.)
schnitzel
Regular

July 2004
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That doesn't sound right, containers are 99% loaded in japan and shipped directly to Australia, very, very little is transhipped out of Japan, sounds more like your guy got ripped off in japan, chances of it happening in Australia is slim if he is importing full container loads.
(sorry but have spent 20 years in shipping mainly between Japan and Australia.)
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sux man, probably been worthwhile to get a kit here.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the owner of the business mentioned either one of the two above ..

I could be wrong - most likely are - but alas my parts are gone .. not anything i can do about it bar try and get advice on how best to set up a front mount to suit my project from goods i know i can get in the country
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude thats bad luck, twice in a row.i think its a sign, top mount wta just wasn't meant to be! Confused

I would try the front mount idea. i guess you cant sell your bonnet to my mate now???? Sad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah your mate can still get the other bonnet - ill put it toward mounting in front for goodness fund .

Ill reply to the PM on Celica.net in time - just got to sort this shit out first
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Tue, 10 August 2004 17:53

what amazes me is a group can go in - steal a truck from the yard , then proceed to load stuff OUT of containers , it wasnt just little stuff - close them back up then proceed to go thru the ports checkpoints without even a whistle ..

Unfortunately corruption is rife in asian countries dude. It would be a piece of piss to pull off something like this, especially in either of the countries you mentioned.

I feel for you dude. That's some serious bad luck you got goin' on there!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was probably that black cat i ran over ... repetedly .... then the smashing of a mirror over it wouldnt have helped ..

Anyway - ive been hot on the phone all night - finalising details on a front mount to suit ..its not thru an importer - thru RELIABLE friends who i can trust this time. Results should be mucho Bling-age.

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Tue, 10 August 2004 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stu man that sucks!!!!!!!

PS. told ya to go front mount Razz.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: it F*6%*)@g happened again! Wed, 11 August 2004 00:57 Go to previous message
I am by the looks of it - after chatting with a few guys i know are reliable , and getting advice off them - looks like i will go the front mount ..

Already had an offer on a core - which is bloody good + ive talked to another fella off here about helpming me get the piping sorted ..

So all shall be sweet in the end - just annoying atm ..
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Petrol prices
Next Topic:Transporting Cars - Interstate
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 3 17:12:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052011013031006 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.