Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » CAD prog: after... Pro Engineer Wildfire or WIldfire 2?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
CAD prog: after... Pro Engineer Wildfire or WIldfire 2? Wed, 18 August 2004 01:51 Go to next message
I am after a copy of Pro Engineer Wildfire or Wildfire 2, willing to pay quite fairly to anyone who can get a copy, or have a copy, I heard it is on another file sharing program often other than kazaa but forget what it is. And I am on 28.8 connecting speed haha.
  Send a private message to this user    
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: CAD prog: after... Pro Engineer Wildfire or WIldfire 2? Tue, 24 August 2004 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why don't you pay quite fairly and buy a LEGAL copy, moron. If you're a student it's pretty cheap

Stop ripping off people's good hard work.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: CAD prog: after... Pro Engineer Wildfire or WIldfire 2? Wed, 25 August 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MORON!!!!
Simple because I dont have US$300 for it!!! That is the student edition...

[Updated on: Wed, 25 August 2004 02:19]

indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: CAD prog: after... Pro Engineer Wildfire or WIldfire 2? Wed, 25 August 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We all make sacrifices. I suppose yours will be of the moral kind.

Have you looked at academic pricing of alternative packages, eg. CATIA or Unigraphics?
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: CAD prog: after... Pro Engineer Wildfire or WIldfire 2? Thu, 26 August 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The reason why I was afther that particular program is it is the one the class is using and will be tested on/with...
Thankyou for your sugestion though.
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: CAD prog: after... Pro Engineer Wildfire or WIldfire 2? Thu, 26 August 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have Unigraphics NX2, Solid Edge V?, and Solidworks 2003. No Pro E tho Sad . Are any of the other any use to you?

$US300 is cheap for a copy of pro E. Unigraphics is a shiteload more than that.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: CAD prog: after... Pro Engineer Wildfire or WIldfire 2? Thu, 26 August 2004 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks heapsss, but I am just particular after what I am working with, it is confusing enough as is ha.
Unigraphics is more expensive ay? Well thsi was pricing for student edition, but it still is alot from my poor as perspective.....
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: CAD prog: after... Pro Engineer Wildfire or WIldfire 2? Thu, 26 August 2004 19:46 Go to previous message
You would do well to learn as much about CATIA as you are able. Ford have recently switched to it, worldwide, according to an engineer I've talked to at Ford Australia

edit: he also said that you should do absolutely everything you can to get away from being a CAD monkey

[Updated on: Thu, 26 August 2004 19:47]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How shit are the olympics!!!
Next Topic:ghey with teh aids
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 16:15:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042030811309814 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.