Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LT 10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 01:55 Go to next message
I am currently dimantling a 1984 Corona st131 which I bought for its motor ... this will be re-engining my SA 63 so no engine parts available.

I will however have the sump, oil pick up, engine mounts and a few other nick nacks that are required to convert a 3sgte to rwd from my original 2S.

The rest of the Corona is up for grabs ... except the fuel tank which is spoken for.

Sadly there is rust in the lower guards but three of the doors are good and most of the (tan/light brown) interior is really good ... especially the seats.

The bumpers and lights are in great nick.

I am under orders from the back yard management committee (the wife) that anything not gone in two weeks goes to the tip. So grab a bargain.

Photos will be available by email as soon as this bloody rain stops in Sydney! If there is something you are interested in LMK and I'll get a pic to you.

Pete

Send a private message to this user    
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where abouts in sydney.

what colour is the ineteriour.

anthony84
Regular

February 2003
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has it got the chrome strip tail lights

if it dose what condition

how straight is the rear bar beacause most of em look like bondi beach
LT 10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman

The interior is a tan/light brown colour. The seats have a bamboo fleck cloth insert. The dash etc is in grat nick as is the cream coloured headliner. The door trims are great ... except the drivers door where the card is warped and the trim distorted.

Anthony84

The taillamps have the thin chrome strip. They are in very good condition. The rear bumper is ... as I recall nice and straight.

I am in Newport on the Northern Beaches but work at North Ryde.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after the entire center console. from the center glove box thing, behind the handbrake right up to the part which the stereo goes into and the frame that it clips onto.

understnad what I'm saying..

I'm at north ryde this week too.
LT 10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman

I'm following ... There is a small piece of the console that is broken off (1-2 cm) but it would glue back easily enough. The console itself is good with a good hinge on the lid. The rear demist switch is buggered. The piece around the stereo is perfect.

LT 10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Bugman

I'll pull the stuff out tonight and bring it in to work (on the macquarie uni campus)just let me know when it suits you to have a look.
anthony84
Regular

February 2003
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much 4 one tail light
LT 10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which one Laughing ... but seriously folks ... what's it worth to you. You can even have two for the price of one! Never know when you'll need a spare.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k. I'm at the honeywell building on thomas holt road so I'm just round the corner. could come meet you somewhere.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much you after?
LT 10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not out to make money on the exercise ... I just want to recover some of my costs.

What would you expect to pay at a wrecker ... then half it.
anthony84
Regular

February 2003
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give u $20
for tail light pm me ur mob number
LT 10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Wed, 18 August 2004 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry but my dad just let me know that my aunty has a corona sitting in her back yard that hasnt been registered for 2 years, in fairly good condition.
LT 10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Fri, 20 August 2004 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMPED ...

Anything not put aside by Sunday arvo is headed to Corona heaven ... let me know if you need any parts.

Pete
LT 10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Sat, 21 August 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last bump before landfill Rolling Eyes
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Sat, 21 August 2004 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does this model corona have the "extended bumper" that had another part that clips on? if so got the drivers side extention?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Sat, 18 September 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just had an accident. Do you still haev parts whereabouts are you. Will the front bumper inetrchange with an RT142. I need front bumper (wrap around) and left front headlight cover for lights and indicators.
jhalmers
Regular

July 2004
Re: Wrecking st141 Corona - Sydney Mon, 27 September 2004 09:54 Go to previous message
is this a wagon or sedan. If its a wagon how much you want for the back lift up door and the two front seats
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA23 - passenger door, fueltank & rear screen
Next Topic:FS: GT4 stuff - again
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 5 17:26:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006115198135376 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.