Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Like pulling teeth Thu, 19 August 2004 04:30 Go to next message
I still have a baby tooth, i think where a k9 is meant to be, and i have a crooked smile, so ive decided its time i trade in my crooked smile for some street cred.
why am i typing this thread? hmm, namely because im at uni and im meant to be doing work. secondly coz i want you to tell me how i should get the little bugger out. keep it creative and ill do it, and ur thinking 'sure you will', but ill get ryley to film the ripping out with a digital video camera thingie, ill pick the best one.
so, holla at me. try not to make it to ones im gonna rip the top half of my mouth out either, keep the pain at reasonable levels Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Like pulling teeth Thu, 19 August 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Piece of string tied around the tooth, and a doorhandle. Then get a mate to kick the door closed....
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Like pulling teeth Thu, 19 August 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 18:53

Piece of string tied around the tooth, and a doorhandle. Then get a mate to kick the door closed....

worked for me as a kid. Very Happy
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Like pulling teeth Thu, 19 August 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 14:30

I still have a baby tooth, i think where a k9 is meant to be, and i have a crooked smile, so ive decided its time i trade in my crooked smile for some street cred.
why am i typing this thread? hmm, namely because im at uni and im meant to be doing work. secondly coz i want you to tell me how i should get the little bugger out. keep it creative and ill do it, and ur thinking 'sure you will', but ill get ryley to film the ripping out with a digital video camera thingie, ill pick the best one.
so, holla at me. try not to make it to ones im gonna rip the top half of my mouth out either, keep the pain at reasonable levels Smile

WTF? Baby tooth and at uni?

What the hell are you? Dougie howser?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Like pulling teeth Thu, 19 August 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 19:01

The Untouchable wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 14:30

WTF? Baby tooth and at uni?

What the hell are you? Dougie howser?

Hahahaha! Doogie Howser! What a geek....
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Like pulling teeth Thu, 19 August 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just go here... I nominate you. Just punch yourself in your little baby tooth and knock that fucker outta there.....

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=43161&start=0&rid=5429&S=502f307f15d 203389489c0de945156b5

Oh, and I nominate Doogie Howser... Coz he's ghey.... With AIDS
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Like pulling teeth Thu, 19 August 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just use a pair of pliers, yes its boring but there isnt really that much u can do.
jaikat
Regular

June 2004
Re: Like pulling teeth Thu, 19 August 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
place a nail in your mouth aimed just above the gum, hold with two fingers, and have your mate whack the head with a hammer, shatter the tooth, then eat an apple...
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Like pulling teeth Thu, 19 August 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errr go to a dentist and get them to remove it? Confused
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Like pulling teeth Fri, 20 August 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 18:57

AE86slut wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 18:53

worked for me as a kid. Very Happy

I saw a video some where of a little kid doing that, but, when they slammed the door closed it pulled the kid over & the tooth didn't come out! Was freaking hilarious! Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Like pulling teeth Fri, 20 August 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 23:53

That might help, i hear they know a thing or two about fixing teeth up, buit that could just be a rumour...
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Like pulling teeth Sun, 22 August 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a guy that comes through my work, he claims that he has never, ever been to the dentist and has pulled or knocked out alot of teeth, the other month his wisdom tooth was giving him a bit of grief, so he had a shot of chatreus or something really potent and swirled it in his mouth till it numbed his gums a little, then he pulled out a chisel because thats all he could find at the time and he got his mate to smack it out.
Tell me thats not ROUGH AS GUTS!!!
But anytime he has a pain in his mouth he just bashes it out with a heavy tool.
Another idea is get really drunk and abuse "The Martial Arts Mega Master (copyright)" and hope he kicks the right tooth out, he might even fix any other problems you have, eg: sore back, brain disorders or period pains.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Like pulling teeth Sun, 22 August 2004 10:51 Go to previous message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 13:12

jackel wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 23:53

That might help, i hear they know a thing or two about fixing teeth up, buit that could just be a rumour...

yeah them rumors are true but beware when they give you sleeping gas, you don't wanna wake up from an operation and see the dentist zipping up his pants Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Seen this one?
Next Topic:who owns a savage
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 03:40:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043330192565918 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.