Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » autosalon was SHIT!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sat, 21 August 2004 14:27 Go to next message
i thought last year was bad (brisbane) this year they only had about 5 stalls sellin SHIT, maybe 5 nice cars there that actually had some thought put into them.
anyone esle bother going?
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didnt go cause I knew it was going to be shit.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was that MYSHOW S15 there?

He was at adelaide, that car is sooo rice and it only has 108rwkw... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ghey
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i went, FOR THE BITCHES!!!!
and i was thoroughly satisfied, more boobies you could poke a penis at. altho most of em looked faily dirty,

and there a few nice cars around..

i didnt like the way they set up the dyno... you couldnt see shit, but i did see a big turbo jza80 making like 600hp. so that was cool
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Sun, 22 August 2004 00:27

i thought last year was bad (brisbane) this year they only had about 5 stalls sellin SHIT, maybe 5 nice cars there that actually had some thought put into them.
anyone esle bother going?

Jesus H man, why do you sound surprised???? Confused
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm dont think i'll go this year.. i noticed it was becoming shitter every year... Confused
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errrr supprised??? me??? Confused
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The yellow hell beast may be at the next melbourne one with a few suprises *evil laugh*
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Sun, 22 August 2004 14:38

The yellow hell beast may be at the next melbourne one with a few suprises *evil laugh*

If by "yellow hell beast" you mean the Osmans WRX well that is fucken cool, you cant really go wrong with a 2.5 litre turbo motor with a Trust T88 connected to it... Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naaa ment my car Smile. Can't stand the Osman's WRX. I usually would respect it for the creativity etc. thats gone into a car like that but na....... fuck it. its hideous!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Sun, 22 August 2004 15:11

naaa ment my car Smile. Can't stand the Osman's WRX. I usually would respect it for the creativity etc. thats gone into a car like that but na....... fuck it. its hideous!

It doesnt mater cos that thing would be soo damn quick you would get a chance too see it on the road anyway, it would be a big yellow blur!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno from what i could tell it'd be a show queen. Most of the autosalon cars are. Kinda sucks when ya think about it, why waste all this money on engine parts etc when it never gets driven.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, the OSMANS WRX will never hit the streets... No way the single seater in the middle would ever get engineered...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 23 August 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You would be surprised, and i rekcon that it will be engineered to go on the road, in fact I have seen pictures of it driving on the road in sydney...

Most people didnt like it but I did...
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 23 August 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the gear stick is between your legs though isn't it? heaps practical if you ask me Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 23 August 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think that many show cars are built with practicality in mind, after all where do you put the shopping when there are ten subwoofers in the boot...?

Laughing Laughing
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 23 August 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the go with this?

http://members.iinet.com.au/~rjlewis/Images/BAS%2004/images/IMG0014.JPG

http://members.iinet.com.au/~rjlewis/Images/BAS%2004/images/IMG0011.JPG

Duno bout the colour but
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 23 August 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't mind the colour, almost but not quite candy apple.

as for the wing, it may help push the barge with a tailwind Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 23 August 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PHAT car but i have no respect for it, as that is a 4.0 litre crown and it was imported pretty much like that, i dont really like cars that people show off when some little jap has poured his heart and soul into it...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 23 August 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can tell it's right out of Japan 'cuz of the way it's set up. The spoler and the exhaust scream "I was made in Japan"

I hate those exhausts... they look dumb.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 23 August 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 19:29

You can tell it's right out of Japan 'cuz of the way it's set up. The spoler and the exhaust scream "I was made in Japan"

they are just pipes over the original exhausts, they are built for shows and are the "VIP" style in japan, yes they are ghey...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 23 August 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 20:26

Shraka wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 19:29

they are just pipes over the original exhausts, they are built for shows and are the "VIP" style in japan, yes they are ghey...

actually its called BOZU style Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Tue, 24 August 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kind Of Like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Various%20Random%20Shit/VIPCelRear.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Various%20Random%20Shit/VIPCelFront.jpg

That is a 1990 Celsior with 2003 front and rear, adjustable suspension, totally fully sick!
toyoboy73
Newcomer

August 2004
icon6.gif  Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Mon, 30 August 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes you are right..

BECAUSE : REAL MEN DON'T DRIVE 2 OR 3LITERS ONLY OJ AND MILK COME IN THAT SIZE.

REAL MEN DON'T NEED TURBO'S JUST CUBES AND EIGHT CLYS

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Tue, 31 August 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoboy73 wrote on Mon, 30 August 2004 22:25

yes you are right..

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

WTF are you on?

Who are you aiming that at?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: autosalon was SHIT!!!! Thu, 02 September 2004 06:13 Go to previous message
toyoboy73 wrote on Mon, 30 August 2004 22:55

yes you are right..

but you fail to realise that cheap wine and goon comes in 4 and 5 litres!

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wtf does bump mean
Next Topic:ati 97 pro
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 01:21:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.035062074661255 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.