Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Fri, 03 September 2004 12:21 Go to next message
in the latest Zoom mag there is a 4agze with a twin TB set-up. they say it was to stop the irratic idle that a front mount i/c with longer pipeing can create.
might be a cure for all you guy's out there that have that problem.... Confused

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feral4agze3.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Fri, 03 September 2004 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Argh, so much bling it hurts my eyes.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Fri, 03 September 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks like they threw everything into a bucket of chrome paint Sad Crying or Very Sad Confused
drift86levin
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Fri, 03 September 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is one of the most ugliest things i have ever scene!! he prolly needed it with the 3" piping he is running..so much pipe to fill!
DAMO
Regular

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO your missus is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.(you cant even spell you f$#$wit). You know it's 3" for a fact or did you come over my place and measure it drifter boy. You dickf##ks wouldn't know the diff between HPC coating and chrome paint. Why dont all you
C##ts send me pics of your cars so I can bung shit on them. Toymods: "friendly environment for Toyota owners and enthusiasts in which they can learn how to modify their car"

[Updated on: Sun, 05 September 2004 21:54]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bwahahaha, someone has issues.

Poor little guy, is the toymods! getting you down. Or are you becoming Narcissus with all your bling piping? Or maybe its even to compensate for something....
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont be nasty, alot fo work would have gone into that and you guys hang shit on it, personally I dont like shiney things, they tend to get dirty then you gotta clean em.

Not everyones tastes are the same, as long as you like what you have, screw what others think imo.

Can't we all just get along Smile
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough, the car mightn't be to everybodies taste, but, nobody can argue that it isn't well built.

Personally, I'd rather see cars which had clever ideas and weren't to my taste, than boring, easy cars whihc all followed common wisdom.

Damo congratulations, the car looks to me to be a top effort, have you got a copy of the dyno chart?
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You mean the dyno chart which claims 137.2rwkw.

EDIT: Also, big FMIC and long piping here, no erratic idle.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 September 2004 23:01]

DAMO
Regular

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh good one tuff guy, want to meet up?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw a bumper sticker once

"Talks cheap, Lets race"

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no issue with you. Just your crazy claims.
DAMO
Regular

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Backing down now you little FU##. Thank you for the kind words Ben. I have got the dyno sheet which was done in Geelong but I also believe it is not correct. I've yet to put it on my dyno as I have been busy with other peoples cars.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Sun, 05 September 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good work mate, it looks like a lot of effort went into your car. It looks damn clean!

This thread is like a repeat from about 3 years ago when mine was in Zoom and a whole lot of people started crapping on about how there was no way it was making the power it was (back then it was one of the few 4AGTE's getting around and it was using the ZE computer which back then couldn't be done either Rolling Eyes ). It attracted comments like "Yeah good one mate, I might believe that power at the flywheel" etc, etc. Now my car makes a fair bit more power and has proven so at many dyno days (seems like people only believe it once you have been to every dyno day going because the first few you do must be wrong and reading too high Rolling Eyes )

Now if you only make the power mine was back then you must be doing something wrong Laughing

Never build a car to make other people happy, do it to please yourself Very Happy

If people don't like something and only want to provide negative feedback, it's better to keep it to yourself (for the sake of keeping the forums clean). The Members Rides section would turn into a shit fight if everyone got in there and bagged out every car they didn't like. Perhaps we all should drive the same car, same mods, same colour, same everything!! That would get pretty damn boring though.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn those are HUGE brakes Very Happy

omg a non dorifto spriter
/me runs over and shakes hand
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From the 1 pic, very nice work.

My local newsagency sux! I want new zoom mag!

I reckon everyone should keep negative comments to themselves though. - unless they are asked for. Got nothing nice to say dont say it at all Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 06 September 2004 02:53]

AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
icon14.gif  Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice ride,
I especially like the detail that went into the underneath of the car...
Mine ae86 just gettin a coat of gmh black!!

There is some definate dollars spent here!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img85.exs.cx/img85/4301/cover4.jpg
c2888
Regular

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got my copy on sunday, congratulations on building such a mint car. One of the nicest Sprinters in the world.

to keep it on topic. If it works, it works. Simple as that.

dodgydan

drift86levin
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
god damm! whats up your arse? shit i was reffering to the yellow paint all over the place, and my missus ugly? come on man, your mum isn't that bad! Laughing no only KIDDING, i am sure you definitly put alot of hard work/time/effort/money into your car, and thats the way you want it, thats good enough for me, it's all about being different now, congrats on making it into zoom by the way, i wish i was there Sad , having a modified car myself i am open to critisism, think about all those V8 commodore guys who give me shit! don't take it to heart ok? i know HP coating, my extractors are covered in the stuff..i can't get mine to stay shiney, it just burns off, i heard along the grap vine after polishing them, to wipe the over with Turps..is that what you did?

Mat
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw not only cover but poster as well Smile
got to be happy with that
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found a flyer on my windscreen the other day with a business card from the GM of 'Fast Fours' asking to know more about my car and possibly have it featured in their mag...

i featured it into the bin Laughing Rolling Eyes
DAMO
Regular

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Guys. I know it's not everyones tastes but you have got to remember I am an old man (32). People make statements without even knowing what has even gone into the car. Do you think I was going to publish every little thing I did to the engine. Very happy with the spread ZOOM did.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drift86levin wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 13:07

god damm! whats up your arse? shit i was reffering to the yellow paint all over the place, and my missus ugly? come on man, your mum isn't that bad! Laughing no only KIDDING, i am sure you definitly put alot of hard work/time/effort/money into your car, and thats the way you want it, thats good enough for me, it's all about being different now, congrats on making it into zoom by the way, i wish i was there Sad , having a modified car myself i am open to critisism, think about all those V8 commodore guys who give me shit! don't take it to heart ok? i know HP coating, my extractors are covered in the stuff..i can't get mine to stay shiney, it just burns off, i heard along the grap vine after polishing them, to wipe the over with Turps..is that what you did?

Mat

I've heard that the silver hpc coating doesnt like heat at all, bets to use black on exhausts.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the silver stuff on my dump pipe. I've had it well and truly red hot, and it still looks as good as new. Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was about to say kids, lets keep it nice and clean - but it looks like you have all sorted it out, thanks for being mature.

I too am not a fan of the yellow, but otherwise the engine bay is quite neat. But its not like i have anything to compare with Smile
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow... i only posted the thread thinking the twin TB idea might help all the fmic guys that complain about bad idles.

didnt know it would get twathead responces. Shocked
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo - you are too old to be driving this car - best be bringing it to my 'ouse.

Seriously tho - nice work, nice car, and I cannot wait to see the article.

The negative comments ought to be treated with the same amount of thought that was placed into their delivery.
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So back to the original topic...

I want to know how the twin TBs work. Looks like the factory one has been ditched and one added at the end of the ribbed rubber bit (keep it clean...) and another over the cam covers.

What is the pressure like between them as they are opened closed? Do you need to run some sort of blow off valve between the SC and second throttle?

I'm interested.

As a side point, I assume it runs aftermarket management, so how do you control the SC clutch?

Hen
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
takai wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 08:59

You mean the dyno chart which claims 137.2rwkw.

EDIT: Also, big FMIC and long piping here, no erratic idle.

FMIC , no idle problem here too Laughing But how big is the FMIC , is only a 1.6 litre engine , wouldn't the idling be stuffed up due to the pressure drop from a Too big FMIC ? Are the cams standard , ecu ? Wheres the spec not just a glossy pic ? Think i will go to get the mag

Maybe we should see at the track Takai Smile
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 13:20

Found a flyer on my windscreen the other day with a business card from the GM of 'Fast Fours' asking to know more about my car and possibly have it featured in their mag...

Laughing Laughing Thats gold.
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im next in line behind EMP-2TG to shake your hand for a non dorifto sprinter, that thing is sweet! and as soon as i get my hands on zoom the poster is going on the wall.

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice

oh and nothing negative to add Very Happy

today
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bloody nice sprinter, I bought the mag today & was very impressed.
I'd just like to point out though, that I put the finishing touches on my custom made alclad spark plug cover only hours before buying the mag, and didn't rip off your idea! Smile

I would also be interested in hearing more on the dual throttle setup, what were the problems & how was this solution reached, and how well does it work?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 13:50

haha
@ drift nationals they "drift battle" photographer was especially interested in my car, saying "this is definately going to be in the mag

lol

Rolling Eyes
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck it dude, Drift Battle is far removed from Fast Fours...even if you don't like to drift your car, it'd be nice to see it in paper, your car is awesome, and I really don't like AE86s!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but i do like to drift it
heh would be funny but
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then do it, i'd much rather read about a car when I actually know the person! Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 01:20

Then do it, i'd much rather read about a car when I actually know the person! Razz

i doubt it would get 'featured' tho
its not turbo.... or an s13/s14/s15
just a small pic.. Rolling Eyes

they would be better off featuring beau's 20v turbo car, at least its got a 'tarbo'

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, it'd get featured cos (and I don't mean this in a bad way) it's appeal to all the AE86 wannabes. It doesn't need to have uber power to be a cool car.
510rob
Regular

June 2004
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMO

Can you explain the reasoning to me behind having the two series throttle plates?
DAMO
Regular

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Mon, 06 September 2004 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here goes. I knew this would cause controversy. Personally I have had a lot of trouble with a front mount cooler and the GZE idling. Too big you say, I've tried smaller. Piping too big (2.5"), I've also tried smaller and lost top end power with no idle fix. Vac leak, no. Tune, no. Idle control motor, no. Put in the VN throttle body originally for a better idle control motor setup and I amazingly picked up 5KW @ wheels but lost a little down low; still didn't fix idle. I tried different bypass valves, still no luck. Have been and spoken to many people about the problem and nobody could fix it. One night whilst stuffing around with it I disconnected all piping and roughed in a TB at the intake, fired her up and purred like a kitten. I then hooked up piping S/C and cooler into that TB and tested from boost back down to idle and it worked without a hitch. Talking to engineers about the prob and they seem to think it may be the frequency of air entering engine canceling each other out and the TB at intake changes that frequency. I don't know for certain. The first TB is probably not needed but the engine behaved much nicer with it in the circuit. This is only my experience OK. I didn't loose any power with the 2nd TB. I used the same dyno for each test with temp compensation on. The photo shoot was done around Christmas and I haven't had a chance to stuff around with since as I have other projects on the go. All you experts that say these are false claims, I don't really care. I don't have to prove anything as the car was never built with only power in mind, it's only a nice little cruiser.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 September 2004 20:44]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bloody GZE idle Evil or Very Mad

that's very interesting DAMO, from what i have found, erratic idles usually are related to air and pressure within the supercharger vacuum. But twin TB's are very interesting and i guess trial and error is what it takes to fix the problem.

In my case, thieves solved that problem for me, bye bye dodgy AFM! Twisted Evil

haha dorift barttle margarzin! lets see the influx of ae86 pics from the recent events!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As for earlier comments, wtf is the problem? It's a highly detailed engine bay ffs. The guy has obviously put a shite-load of effort and money into this thing. How would you like it if you had done this and got these sorts of comments? Lay the fuck off.

Anyways.....

Nice work Damo, and kudos for experimenting and resolving the idling issues!

Cheers,

Jeremy.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think some people need to chill out, especially DAMO who was apparently trying to start a fight before? Don't get me wrong I like the car, and while the engine bay is a bit bright for my liking it's a nice bit of gear. But seriously, why get so worked up over a few flippant and obviously tongue-in-cheek responses from random forum members? I've put a shiteload of effort into my car and people are constantly telling me it's a piece of shit, but I don't let it get to me. It's my car and I like it, so who cares what other people say about it? Go right ahead I say. Smile

Anyway I'm not sure what the point of that rant was. Maybe I should go back to pretending to get work done. Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think most of us know why there are these comments........JDM boys go back to your corners!
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo - What sort of idle motor are you using? I've had a look at the pictures in the magazine and can't see it..
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 14:34

people are constantly telling me it's a piece of shit

well, it is a piece of shit. what do you expect Confused

hehehe...

people - Keep it down or the mods will come an open a can of whoop ass on this thread
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 14:52

I think most of us know why there are these comments........JDM boys go back to your corners!

WHAT??? me know nussink! Wink
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 18:48

I expect to be able to flog the pants off your much slower piece of shit. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed = 0wned Laughing
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I think some people need to chill out, especially DAMO who was apparently trying to start a fight before? Don't get me wrong I like the car, and while the engine bay is a bit bright for my liking it's a nice bit of gear. But seriously, why get so worked up over a few flippant and obviously tongue-in-cheek responses from random forum members? I've put a shiteload of effort into my car and people are constantly telling me it's a piece of shit, but I don't let it get to me. It's my car and I like it, so who cares what other people say about it? Go right ahead I say. Smile

The difference is that people don't put shit on all of the work you've put into your car. They put shit on the fact that appearnce wise and overall condition it is a shitcan. I'm sure you agree with that assessment since you're replacing it with a better condition chassis. I'm sure if people were up you for the rent about the actual work you had done you wouldn't be so understanding.

The purpose of my rant:
Some people put a hell of a lot of time and effort into their cars, think about how you'd feel if people were insulting you for that much work next time before you start making random derogatory comments. Nobody likes to have there work insulted and there are too many people around who think that because they are on the internet common decency is no longer needed.
DAMO
Regular

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Norbie, can be a little hot headed. I was taught if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all and if somebody insults you to let them have it. The idle control motor is of a stepper type and is mounted under intake and piped straight into it.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 19:38

Nobody likes to have there work insulted and there are too many people around who think that because they are on the internet common decency is no longer needed.

Wait a minute, didn't you call my car a shitcan just now? I'm not sure where you're going with this...
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit tin performance racing of death!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 19:59

Joshstix wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 19:38

Nobody likes to have there work insulted and there are too many people around who think that because they are on the internet common decency is no longer needed.

Wait a minute, didn't you call my car a shitcan just now? I'm not sure where you're going with this...

in for E.DRAMA!

haha girls!

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Tue, 07 September 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 19:26

ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 18:48

I expect to be able to flog the pants off your much slower piece of shit. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

give it time Twisted Evil
John S
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: twin throttle body in new zoom 4agze. Fri, 10 September 2004 01:44 Go to previous message
I don't think this is a new idea. Many years ago I saw a 4AGZE Sprinter in Newcastle with the same set-up. I never asked the guy why he did it though.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1GGTE (ZE) Starter motor.
Next Topic:1G-GZE & GZ10
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 02:47:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12147808074951 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.