Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
lef_ool
Occasional Poster

July 2004

ae86 BLACK Limited Tue, 07 September 2004 14:49 Go to next message
o.k seen the gtv the gts but just seen an ad for a black limited and did a search and only got stuff about supras.
which part is gold plated.. dont get me wrong looks awsome but what the specs on this car..
  Send a private message to this user    
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Tue, 07 September 2004 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What ad for black limited.. where where where!
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Wed, 08 September 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go look in supra man's thread of ae86 gear, he can get you a black limited.......
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Wed, 08 September 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=44418&start=0&rid=5429&S=502f307f15d 203389489c0de945156b5
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

the REAL information source.... Fri, 10 September 2004 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the black limited was an 1987 edition ae86 to commemoriate the last of the ae86's

it was an all black GT Apex and it only came as a Trueno Hatchback. it has all mechancal aspects of a normal GT Apex of that era, the B.L. was a special 'cosmetic' model only. a gold pinstripe was std in all B.L. vehicles along the top of the side body indent which gave the car a grey/black 2-tne look, even though it was completely black.

the rear 'redline' taillights have a centrepiece, along the red line it was written 'black limited'. this font also appeared on the door under the side plastic strip written 'black limited'. the rear hatch stickers were also gold.

the front 'trueno' emblem was gold embossed and the cars all came with full length window visors and rear 'OEM' style hatch lip. the car was fitted with sideskirts but no front lip.

the wheels were 14" x 6" and were champagne coloured with 'toyota' centre caps written in gold. they were identical to the 'tarago' or 'corona' multi spoke star wheels of that era.

fully optioned with everything available (only power windows/mirrors/sunroom/climatecontrol/ect)

the seats had 'APEX' embroided into it on the left shoulder on both seats. the steering wheel central hub had 'twin cam 16' written in gold to match. the seats also had mesh 'map holders' on the rear of the seats as standard.

the gauges for the speedo/tacho were golden/tan instead of greeny/white

the instrument panel for aircon was marked with symbols only (nothing written on it in text) was also coloured with gold/tan
(i have one of these in my GTV, very weird)

the seat fabric was exclusive to the limited, a kinda shiny grey weave. also rear seat had 'side arm rest moulds' fitted as standard and were also covered in B.L. fabric.

thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: the REAL information source.... Fri, 10 September 2004 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee garth, all those books on the old hachis did pay off well Very Happy thanks for the info, i had never even heard of a black limited before supramans post... damn they look sexy!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: the REAL information source.... Sat, 11 September 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool

i live and breathe ae86 man. sif i wouldnt know!
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: the REAL information source.... Sat, 11 September 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah yeah i know Razz
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: the REAL information source.... Sat, 11 September 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 12:45

Cool

i live and breathe ae86 man. sif i wouldnt know!

too cool for 86 school.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Sat, 11 September 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gold pinstrip? Serious, I so thought it was black, silver/grey. I need to have a good look again!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Sat, 11 September 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.86life.com/h_blim2-1.JPG

thats the wheels Smile

and the pinsripe is gold man.
a fat 8mm line on top with a skinny 2mm one under it.
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Sat, 11 September 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well thanks for that . just when u think u might have heard everything about the 86 something comes along and stimulates the mind. garth we should name u the professor.
yep PROFESSOR_86
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Sun, 12 September 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh

well i did name myself 'AE86 expert'
but some people got offended.. Rolling Eyes

guess im not as much of an expert as others hrmm?
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Sun, 12 September 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So from the sounds of it it is kind of like that Sportsgirl Barina from a few years ago!!

No big deal!

Shocked
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Sun, 12 September 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 16:21

So from the sounds of it it is kind of like that Sportsgirl Barina from a few years ago!!

No big deal!

Shocked

ahahahaha
Laughing

so TRUE! Laughing
Daemon
Regular

May 2004
Re: ae86 BLACK Limited Sun, 12 September 2004 10:51 Go to previous message
I have some pictures if someone wants to host them.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:REALLY QUICK QUESTION
Next Topic:my 93 camry (everyones comments welcome)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 16:56:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060980319976807 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.