Classifieds » Miscellaneous » greddy turbo AIC $350. Awesome price

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
greddy turbo AIC $350. Awesome price Sun, 12 September 2004 22:11 Go to previous message
I have up for sale one greddy rebic 3 and rebic 3 simulator, complete with harness, 2 trust 370cc injectors, seperate fuel rail, pressure switch and injector driver. Everything thing needed to run the unit as per pictures. This is a bargin price if you want a no mess no fuss install. And as well as performance the of the rebic, it looks unreal at night . I had a lot of people look when i was pulled up. When these items were new they retailed for $1800 for the both.

Here is a bit of tech info on the items i am selling.

Greddy Rebic III
The Rebic III is an additional injector controller designed to work independently of the factory ECU. It is totally universal and will work in all forced induction applications to supply additional fuel under high boost conditions and maintain a safe air/fuel ratio. The Rebic III can drive anywhere from one to eight additional injectors and has the ability to interface with other Greddy products.

Greddy Rebic III Simulator
The Rebic Simulator is used in conjunction with the Rebic III to give the operator precise control over the secondary fuel map. In addition to "fine tuning" the fuel map, the simulator has quite a few additional features that make it a must have product for the serious enthusiast.

Attachment: greddy reb.jpg
(Size: 4.84KB, Downloaded 27 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 11:44]

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   greddy turbo AIC $350. Awesome price  overboostin007Sun, 12 September 2004 22:11
Read Message   Re: greddy turbo AIC $350. Awesome price overboostin007Mon, 13 September 2004 11:44
Previous Topic:EOI auto to manual full conversion ST162
Next Topic:ra65 wrecking

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Sep 28 22:28:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063831806182861 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.