Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Mon, 30 August 2004 00:35 Go to next message
AMP.....
*5150 Head; 120 Watt Head (They are advertised as 100 Watt heads but ask any manufacturer or anyone who knows shit and they will tell you that's a fact they are 120 watt heads).

*Fairly recently replaced Tubes (x 4). Tubes won't need replacing/re biasing for at least another 12 months.

MESSIAH QUAD.....
*Messiah/Marshall/Celestion cabinets are all the same fucking cab... they all sound exactly the fucking same. The vinyl is a bit banged up but it still sounds like a monster
*4 x 12 inch vintage green back speakers
*Marshall footswitch (works well)

The Guitar: ESP/LTD Viper:
*Custom grey/black paint.
*put in for a full service 3 weeks ago. Brand new strings, new pick ups (very exxy), the neck has been totally readjusted and lowered to the scratch board/pick ups. All the wiring has been re done. Awesome clean and heavy tone. Thick neck (pretty much perfectly weighted guitar, gives really good balance) gives a good full sound. A couple of battle scars but still in great nick.

Offers? can arrange test runs and more details if needed.This is a very brutal setup and any metal would dream of this.

Can contact me on 0415 298 248 (stu)

Send a private message to this user    
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Mon, 30 August 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm.....would you freight the amp/box?! Laughing

i'm in the market for a good quad, if only you were in Sydney!

BUMP
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Mon, 30 August 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah ... I miss my 5150 peavey combo - it was great but too loud for the bedroom.

Good luck with the sale ... they are great amps.

P.S. Don't you mean 5 tubes replaced? All 5150 amps came with an extra tube to get that EVH brown sound. Smile
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Mon, 30 August 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What he said....^^^^^^

yeah its loud as, its really crunchy and distorted but a noise gate will remedy this. Its a must-have for all high powered amps anyway.
And audioslaver, im not sure about shipping, i think it wpuld be too much hassle.il get back to u tho
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Wed, 01 September 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Fri, 03 September 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Tue, 07 September 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumperoo
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Mon, 13 September 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Mon, 13 September 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know I can't afford this right now, but it WOULD be so nice to annoy the hell outta the neighbours... Any chance you're willing to seperate? Also, a bit of an idea as to what you're looking for would be great. What side of town you live on? If it's close enough, I might be silly enough to come and have a look, and that might be just enough to make me buy it Evil or Very Mad
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Mon, 13 September 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woops, meant to PM

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 12:57]

StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Thu, 16 September 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
back to the top
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Thu, 16 September 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me the price for amp + quad box - I can organise pick-up sometime if you aren't willing to freight to adelaide Razz Didn't know you were the guitarist/metal type!!!
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Wed, 22 September 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Back to the top
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS:Guitar, amp n quad box (melbourne) Thu, 07 October 2004 01:08 Go to previous message
bump - someone please buy this!!!!! I need funding for a new engine
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae86 parts!garage clean out
Next Topic:FS: aircon for TA-22
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 29 04:54:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.15391302108765 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.