Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Gk GSR Sigma and GN GL sigma CHEAP!!!! Even for sigmas

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
IFelonyI
Regular

August 2004
Gk GSR Sigma and GN GL sigma CHEAP!!!! Even for sigmas Tue, 21 September 2004 06:05 Go to previous message
I have 2 cars for sale that i was going to make one out of, but i dont have the money due to other commitments, so heres what i have

First car is a 1985 black gk gsr sedan with a 2.6litre, 5 speed manual, custom extractors, 2.1/4 inch exhaust with a str8 thru muffler with 3.5inch chrome dumper, exhaust is new, two tone brown interior is in very good condition, a pillar has a 3.3/4inch speco whitface tacho with adjustable shiftlight to 8000rpm, new exedy clutch, 4 wheel disc brakes with performax pads, scorpion mags, little rust and could od with a paint, rear spolier, rebuilt diff, reg till january, twin bonnet scoops, electronic ignition, motor is out of car, has been leaking oil out of the head gasket, i decided to rebuild the motor but need money for other things at the moment, this car has been in my family since new, im the second owner, and its a shame it has to go,

Second car is a 1986 Gn sedan, bright red, IMMACULATE PAINT AND BODY, 2.6litre, auto, motor and box not in car, drum brake arse, grey interior is in excellant condition, new front winshield, motor has new carby, electronic ignition, but blown head gasket due to leaking welsh plugs,

Both cars drove well prior to the motors being pulled out, i also have some spares, such as panels, an immaculate set of black surround gsr tailights ( all up 2 good sets which are rare ), distributors, dashes, headlights, indicators, and various other bits, there is enough bits here to make one wicked car if u have the will and the heart, im asking the very cheap price of $500 for the lot so i can get rid of it asap and yes the reg comes with the gsr aswell but no rwcs on either car,
Contact dave on 0418 455 643 or email Felony@aapt.net.au, im in melbourne, can email pics

the pic of the gsr is a couple of months old, the only difference now is it has twin bonnet scoops, and still looks about that good with a clean, i will try to get some pics of the red car up tomorrow
cheers

Attachment: Sigma passenger side shot.JPG
(Size: 61.93KB, Downloaded 85 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2004 12:39]

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Gk GSR Sigma and GN GL sigma CHEAP!!!! Even for sigmas  IFelonyITue, 21 September 2004 06:05
Read Message   Re: Couple of sigmas for sale CHEAP!!!! Even for sigmas IFelonyITue, 21 September 2004 07:45
Read Message   Re: Couple of sigmas for sale CHEAP!!!! Even for sigmas rthyTue, 21 September 2004 11:53
Read Message   Re: Gk GSR Sigma and GN GL sigma CHEAP!!!! Even for sigmas IFelonyITue, 21 September 2004 12:10
Read Message   Re: Gk GSR Sigma and GN GL sigma CHEAP!!!! Even for sigmas magicmitchTue, 21 September 2004 12:16
Read Message   Re: Gk GSR Sigma and GN GL sigma CHEAP!!!! Even for sigmas IFelonyITue, 21 September 2004 12:53
Read Message   Re: Gk GSR Sigma and GN GL sigma CHEAP!!!! Even for sigmas IFelonyITue, 21 September 2004 23:55
Previous Topic:FS: Toyota Corona 1981 ASAP!
Next Topic: FOR SALE - KE20 Corolla

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Sep 9 05:14:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068950653076172 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.