Toymods » General Car Talk » Never change a fuel pump on a Toyota Van

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
icon8.gif  Never change a fuel pump on a Toyota Van Tue, 21 September 2004 03:37 Go to next message
The damn thing was a cunt of a job, located up and under the engine bay ( with no access from the seat ) taking it of took about 45 mintues, but the worst it putting the new one on you have petrol driping on your head, getting high Razz , its so stressful, just saying never to do one in your life. Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2004 03:38]

Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Never change a fuel pump on a Toyota Van Tue, 21 September 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A couple of weeks ago I was trying to sort out a fuel leak under the car, so I know all about trying to wield a spanner while getting drenched in fuel. Not fun at all, but you have to do these things sometimes.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Never change a fuel pump on a Toyota Van Tue, 21 September 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah try changing a fuel pump in an AW11
Take of plastic covers. undo handbrake cables. Drain fuel tank. Twisted Evil Ha Ha That shit was NOT fun!
Out comes fuel tank which is a prick of a job to do. Change pump in like 3 minutes and put fuel tank back in. Even more of a prick of a job to do.

Remember the fuel tank sits in between driver and passenger seat.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Never change a fuel pump on a Toyota Van Tue, 21 September 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can remember fixing my external vl turbo fuel pump on my gte sprinter a few years back, and fuel was where it wasnt supposed to be and i got optimax in BOTH eyes, stung so bad i hit my head on the diff and was trying to go across a road to get to a tap blind........... Shocked Embarassed
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Never change a fuel pump on a Toyota Van Wed, 22 September 2004 08:24 Go to previous message
LOL feel my pain Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:whats the deal with this grill?
Next Topic:boss amp
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 5 15:22:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.15219306945801 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.