Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » Urgent: TA22 seatbelts.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
irokin
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 04:03 Go to next message
Need some VERY good condition TA22 (1973) seat belts. Ive got some from the wreckers but they arnt much better than the ones ive got.

If anyone has got some new(ish) Im willing to pay the $$ for them.

they need to be this style!!

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=19705
  Send a private message to this user    
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got mine from repco, think they were $70 each. they come with everything you need to fit them and are safer than second hand belts. i think its actually illegal in some states to fit second hand seatbelts. they are the same style as the original ones but i think the buckle is a bit different.

good luck,

Jim.
irokin
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you happen to remember the part number?? I called them thismorning and they dont have anything listed on the computer (they had crown, cressida etc etc listed though)
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try a supplier websute, like sabelt or clippan or something. i just went into repco and the ordered them in for me.
irokin
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To further than I called Klippan directly but they dont have anything "listed". I also called a Klippan wholesaler (he was more help than Klippan themselves), he CAN get something similar to replace them but that would be around 7 days away...too long for me! I need them this weekend!! (or Monday at the latest)
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rarespares supply them as well in different colours too but you would definately be pushing a monday delivery
irokin
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
irokin wrote on Fri, 24 September 2004 15:29

To further than I called Klippan directly but they dont have anything "listed". I also called a Klippan wholesaler (he was more help than Klippan themselves), he CAN get something similar to replace them but that would be around 7 days away...too long for me! I need them this weekend!! (or Monday at the latest)

tried and failed...they even said they didnt have any TA22 celica parts (im sure theyre lying...)

Are they lying that they have no seat belts??? Im starting to think they are.... Mad
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i usually tell them to shut up while giving them part nums Very Happy

so its always best to get the part nums first. also i always deal with the homebush store being in syd, i was nice to one of the guys there and now every time i go he wont stop looking for something for me till he has checked all avenues.

anyway to help you out go here

https://rsp-secure.com/homebush/?fromrsp=yes

to the left click toyota -> then toyota again

and there is everything they stock/get/etc... they have heaps of stuff and most of it comes from america (you will notice that most people here go to american sites for our cars, so rarespares takes the effort out of it)

im just spewing cause they got rust repair parts for fenders but none for the celicas Crying or Very Sad

PS for your seatbelt dont look for celica cause its not there and thats why he prob said they dont have, rather click on SEAT BELTS LAP SASH WITH WEB BUCKLE 425MM under the rust repair link. your most likely after the first one and keep in mind thats for one so x2 for both sides
irokin
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks very much for your help.

Im a celica newbie...but Ive owned a corolla (1973 as well) for a while now...off the shelf part from supercheap for them....

Im itching to drive the celica. Ive had it for a week but Ive had to fix alot of rust and recarpet the interior before I can get a saftey certificate...seat belts are the last hoop I have to jump through...
irokin
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sooo...

Does

Description: SEAT BELT FRONT LAP SASH RETRAC.425MM FIXED WEBB G

match what I need in the pic ^^ ??? Their pics are all the same I think....
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Urgent: TA22 seatbelts. Fri, 24 September 2004 08:58 Go to previous message
the first one is the retractable which is wat you want. the others are the rear hand adjusted ones in different sizes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ST185 Group A guard
Next Topic:Anything for '98 Hilux 4x2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 31 17:40:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048360824584961 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.