Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
[AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 04:30 Go to next message
I awoke last night to the sound of a rythmical chant coming from one of the sheds. I got out of bed, grabed the baseball bat with one hand and my balls with the other for I was still naked - real men don't wear clothes to bed! I entered the shed to find the new evil project levitated off it's bed, while it's head spun as it vommitted, and heard a voice scream: "Keep away - the sow is mine! If you want you want your own space, get rid of some of this crap you've got lying around here!" Next thing I knew, I woke this morning in a cold sweat, though still grabbing my balls??? With this in mind, I'll offer the following items to any interested parties?! If you want some thing you don't see advertised here, PM me, don't post please, and before you PM me, I'll let you know I don't have any complete T series diffs, jap spec front struts, 4AGZE's or CAS,coils and ignitors, or any other panel parts that are not pictured!!!:

Trueno bonnet, minor panel damage on left front which would be easily repaired. $150
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6878

Attachment: Trueno bonnet.JPG
(Size: 46.34KB, Downloaded 939 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 28 November 2004 02:12]

Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and more!:

Clutches and flywheels, PM me with your specific needs?
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6881

Attachment: clutch stack.JPG
(Size: 42.74KB, Downloaded 902 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2004 16:20]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and more!:

Door Hinges - before you get too excited, they're all to suit LH doors only. $20each
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6885

Parklights, brand new from Japan, $150 each
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6886

Attachment: Hinges.JPG
(Size: 41.71KB, Downloaded 877 time(s))
Attachment: parklights.JPG
(Size: 42.98KB, Downloaded 864 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 17 October 2004 01:38]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last one, ..., until the sow demands more moved!:

Small port head, no dizzy (thanks Pawell, I'm still waiting for it!), excellent condition. $200 complete.
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6887

Attachment: small port head.JPG
(Size: 43.00KB, Downloaded 846 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 17 October 2004 01:39]

Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what do the power mirrors need to get them working?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Power and wire!
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've seen those indicators in the flesh
God damn theyre sexy!
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh yeh both mine look like that. Ones 21 years old and the other is brand new. The old ones held its condition pretty well.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no way the 21yr old looks the same as the brand new... i have 2 brand new ones look sooo much better than faded crap

brump
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where ever it was parked by the previous owner must have been half shade half sun because the left side was fucked. The other side though is still perfect, it is indeed still as good as the brand new one.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any front bars?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woulda been smashed and changed before u bought the car then
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Jap Spec Booster, Master Cylinder and Disc Brake biasing. $100

That "disc brake biasing", is that a brake bias valve? Is it adjustable?

Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 27 September 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 2 questions, one...are those mirrors some factory option ones that came off jap spec sprinter...and if so could u please tell me the color of the 3 wires on each because i have been trying to hook up electric mirrors (more like had a quick look at em) on my car and i dont know what color the wires on the harnes are for them...thanx

Adam
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Tue, 28 September 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 12:30

If you want some thing you don't see advertised here, PM me

Shiri wrote on Mon, 27 september 2004 19:35

any front bars?

Everyone else has been able to follow my request ShiRi, what makes you so special? Guys, lease leave your conversations out of my thread, rather than fill it full of shit, not related to the items on sale. I'll also add now I don't need the "yeah sorry" and "single smiley face" post replies either, I'm quite happy to bump my own adds, though thanks for thinking about it.

Fook, this is a factory unit and not adjustable.

Adam, wire colours are red, red/green trace, and red/blue trace, and yes these are factory mirrors from a GT Apex.
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 04 October 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the dash cluster surround with the mirror switch. will you sell that separate to the rest?

Justin...
0418 663628
fergo308@hotmail.com
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Wed, 06 October 2004 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Power mirrors have been sold sorry Justin, though I do have spare master switches in the shed if that the specific part you were chasing over the Trueno surround?
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Thu, 07 October 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after the surround AND the master switch for the mirrors.

if you have these avilable,please email me and we'll work out a deal.

regards,

Justin...
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Thu, 07 October 2004 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have any surrounds at the moment, but have spare master switches as I've said previously, let me know if you want one?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Sun, 17 October 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpity!
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Sun, 17 October 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u got the JDM style LH parklight?not the aussies one!!!

it's like this:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7230

Attachment: JDM RH parker.jpg
(Size: 53.41KB, Downloaded 390 time(s))

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Sat, 23 October 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No to the Jap spec light, though if you give me a part number I may be able to get a friend in Japan to get one new?

I also have a load of the standard 13" sprinter mag wheels to sell with tyres for $10 each, tyre condition varies from excellent with lots of tread to good for "fooly sic dorifto toir moit"

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7385

Attachment: DSC00377.JPG
(Size: 47.61KB, Downloaded 356 time(s))

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Sun, 28 November 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: [AE86] JapSpec, AusSpec, Trueno/Levin Parts For Sale Mon, 20 December 2004 00:19 Go to previous message
And again!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hks mushroom filter $60, and various other bits 4 channel pro mixer with pics!!!!!!
Next Topic:Home furniture and electrical (Make me any offers guys)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 30 05:00:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076959133148193 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.