Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 11:19 Go to next message
I don't care what anyone says ie. "oh its only a bombadore" it still sucks. Those people should be shot.

http://www.plusoneinteractive.com/rollaboy/clevoUTEmvc-738s.jpg
  Send a private message to this user  
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That aint kool

Usually they have the courtesy(spl) of putting the axles up on bricks so there's no damage done

Dragunov_RA60
Regular

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit I hate seeing that sorta stuff. Such a waste of people's time, money and resources. If it happened to me I dunno if i'd ever feel the same way about the car. Looks like it's gone to hell and back.

Is it yours, or a friends?

rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragunov_RA60 wrote on Sat, 12 October 2002 21:29

Is it yours, or a friends?

Nope and I hope it never happens to me or my mates.
Found the photo on and website.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm thinking the owner deserved it! I mean you cant tell me that all that shit happened and no one heard or saw anything!

If there was a sound of glass smashing around here there would be a whole bunch of people running out with bats and god knows what else!
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you think that they may of smashed the window as they drove off with the wheels. I'm sure they did come running out to see what was going on.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You telling me that dropping a car on its guts doesn't make a noise?
Any why wasn't the car parked in his yard? You wont catch me leaving my car parked out on the road.
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure it will make a heap of noise dropping the car on the ground. I have no idea why they didn't park the car in the yard...they may not have a yard or garage.
I'm not making excuses for the poor person who owns the car. I'm just stating that this kinda thing sucks.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's gay... I hate to see that shit eh...

Shane,
Has it ever considered to you that they may not have a driveway or they may have multiple cars and can't fit them all in the driveway or they don't have a garage or that it may have been a person that is visiting a friend or etc or etc or etc???
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That shit is fucked up...I hate it seeing someone spend their money to get something they like only to have it fucked up by some low-life individual to make a quick buck.
If something like that happened to me and my car, I'd be inflicting as much pain on them as I legally could...now, where are those screamers fro the alarm??? Smile
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF?!? The owner deserved it because they didn't see or hear it happening????

What sort of mentality is that???
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Sat, 12 October 2002 23:20

WTF?!? The owner deserved it because they didn't see or hear it happening????

What sort of mentality is that???

He must of done something.. or gotten himself into big sh*t. And some mob came to pay him back
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poor SS Crying or Very Sad i just hope he had insurence wish a car like that
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
commodore or not commodore, no-one deserves that.

one word you dudes : karma. what goes around DEFINATELY does come around seen it proven time and time again.
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon8.gif  Re: This sh*t sucks Sat, 12 October 2002 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There will always be some drug-affected wanker going around stealing what someone has worked hard for (and what they can't be assed working for!) to get the next fix...Or low-life, bottom-feeders that adopt the mentality that "If I can't have it, neither can you..." Note that these gutless pricks are the same people who take out their frustrations on objects which can't fight back (such as a car) or, when they do "take on" something which can fight back, they do it in large numbers...
That's one of the reasons we sold our Soarer...It got to the point that we were worried about parking it anywhere for fear that some scum-bag would run a 20c piece up the side of it...

*Now steps off soapbox*
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We all know that there are people out there that do these kind of things, so its up to us to leave out stuff in a place that these people cant get to!
And if that owner has a pissy little small house that he cant fit the car in the yard, what the hell does he own a car like that for?

The moral of the story is look after your property so scum like this cant get to it!
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The moral of what story???
We know nothing about the circumstances of the pic, who owns the car, where they live.....

Quote:

And if that owner has a pissy little small house that he cant fit the car in the yard, what the hell does he own a car like that for?

Oh, that's a pearler, that is.
(You asume) a guy can't afford a flash house, so he's not allowed to get a flash car?
There's a big difference between the average price of cars vs. houses.

No one deserves to have their shit stolen or vandalised.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, if you dont look after your property you do deserve things like that to happen! I have had stuff of mine stolen before and it was my fault because I did'nt have it in a safe place!
As I said before, there is scum out there that do these things and there is nothing we can do about it! So get used to it and look after your property!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane, I have to say this... Your attitude sucks aswell...
As Joel said, this is a pearler...

Mate, how many cars do you see parked out on the street??? Not everyone can fit all their cars into their garage or yard... For all you know, he could have a Ferrari in his garage and a Lamborghini in the driveway and couldn't fit the Commodore in the driveway... You just don't know... Hell, it might have been a company car... My next door neighbour parks his company car outside on the street...
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane's right in saying that u should look after your gear but no DESERVES that stuff to happen

He might have said " oh maybe this one time wont hurt "

actually just last night i forgot to lock my car up and found out this morning
it happens
mrsmart
Regular

October 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is the reason why alot of Holden dealerships don't stock HSVs or have them inside the showroom.
and ummm cool1 you are so naive dude!
Real Per4mance
Regular

August 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did anybody think that the car could have been stolen and driven to that street to have the wheels pulled off it????

My brothers car was found in the bush in doonside...doesn't mean he didnt have it parked in my yard in Greystanes!Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And what the hell? He deserves it? I bet when the owner saw the car like that he thought, "oh...damn I knew if it was in my driveway it wouldn't have happened.." Rolling Eyes Don't think so!

Having something stolen is dead set wrong place, wrong time. My mum and dad owned a VK for 6 years...my brother and dad rebuilt the motor, put an explode deck and 6x9's in...1 week later...burnt out, in the back area of doonside, in bushland.

Most thefts are random.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 October 2002 03:40]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 13 October 2002 11:35

Shane, I have to say this... Your attitude sucks aswell...
As Joel said, this is a pearler...

Mate, how many cars do you see parked out on the street??? Not everyone can fit all their cars into their garage or yard... For all you know, he could have a Ferrari in his garage and a Lamborghini in the driveway and couldn't fit the Commodore in the driveway... You just don't know... Hell, it might have been a company car... My next door neighbour parks his company car outside on the street...

I have to say my attitude rocks, I care for no one but my self!
I see lots of cars parked on the street, but those people have to expect their cars to be damaged! As I keep saying, if you dont want your Car to be damaged lock it up and keep it off the street! This is not a perfect country, we do have scum here that like to stuff things up that they cant have!
What I am saying is, If you leave a flash car parked out on the street you should expect it to be stolen or damaged! No if buts or maybes...
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leaving your car on the street in newcastle is no worries.
Still, I get worried.
I have a faultless security system though
mrsmart
Regular

October 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope, your attitude sucks.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It might suck, but at least my cars wont get stolen Sad
mrsmart
Regular

October 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
because it's a... ummm... ford? Laughing

sorry dude had to say it...
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that too! But I'm not stupid enough to leave my car parked in the street Smile
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 12 October 2002 21:40

I'm thinking the owner deserved it! I mean you cant tell me that all that shit happened and no one heard or saw anything!

If there was a sound of glass smashing around here there would be a whole bunch of people running out with bats and god knows what else!

WTF???
Your "might" be a wanker dude! If u think just because he didn't hear or see what was happening to his pride and joy, that he should get hs car F'd up, then run away and hide b4 a lot of people decide to do it to your car! Rolling Eyes

Just dont say anything if u cant think properly!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe Laughing Think what you want! But as I keep saying, The owner should of been looking after his car Smile

Oh, you can come and try to do the same to my car!!! I just hope you like the taste of lead Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I've been thinking about what I said! Maybe the owner did'nt deserve it(but he might of) but if you want to temp theives or scum to steal or damage your car then you should expect it to happen! Now if that car was parked in a garage do you really think that someone would jack it up, take the wheels off it, drop it on its guts and then smash its window? I think not!

But you can still come try doing the same to my cars if you wish Very Happy Laughing
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know there are a lot of houses, Expansive ones too which just don't have a driveway because there is no room to put one, and since when by locking it up your car wont get damaged or stolen???? remember that Evo where they broke into the guys house and took out his knee caps with a baseball bat then took his car.

I'm glad insurance companies don't have your way of thinking.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GIN51E wrote on Sun, 13 October 2002 18:13

Ummm yes they do! When you apply for insurance for your car, one question will be "is it garaged". Answering no will most likely increase the cost! So yes, yes they do have my way of thinking Very Happy
Dragunov_RA60
Regular

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even if he left it unlocked and with keys in the ignition he doesn't DESERVE to have it stolen. It's his property and I think it's sad that it's 'his' fault just because he left it on the road!! If thats what you believe then you just make it more acceptable for junkies and the like to steal anything simply because it's not tied down to the ground.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 October 2002 08:30]

GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 13 October 2002 18:20

GIN51E wrote on Sun, 13 October 2002 18:13

Ummm yes they do! When you apply for insurance for your car, one question will be "is it garaged". Answering no will most likely increase the cost! So yes, yes they do have my way of thinking Very Happy

not really, they don't say "sorry no we are not paying you for your stolen car as it was parked in the street so we feel you deserved it that your car was stolen and burnt out"

they may put costs up a little more as it increases the chance of something happening to it but they don't say its the owners fault for parking it there.
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 13 October 2002 17:45

Now if that car was parked in a garage do you really think that someone would jack it up, take the wheels off it, drop it on its guts and then smash its window?

YES...

I have seen my neighbour's car have exactly that done to it, RIGHT NEXT TO HIS WINDOW. Come out in the morning and the car is up on bricks... from our front garden.

How noisy are you when changing a tyre?

[Updated on: Sun, 13 October 2002 08:31]

ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1

I don't normally get involved in these discussions, but sometimes my anger gets the best of my good judgement. But tell me, I have 2 cars - a ta23 with a 1GGTE and a MY99 Rex. From wot u are saying if I take them to the local shop or leave then in the street outside work - and it gets stolen its my fault.

Please now convince me that u are not one of the people I should be worying about.

Craig
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i'll say again! There are people out there that will steal or damage a car that they cant have! If you buy a flash car and think that your car wont ever get stolen or damaged buy one of these people you need help! It is up to you to do your best to prevent these people getting to your car! So if you leave your car out in the street or in a car par at the shops you have to expect these thing will happen! I have not once said that these things should happen! All I have said is that these things do happen and all we can do is try our best to prevent it! We cant stop these people from wanting to do it!
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I propose we scrap cool1's posts and discontinue any arguments that have been arisen, due to those posts. It's obvious that all party's have firm beliefs and shall stick to them, so lets just leave it at:

This SH*T Sucks. As it does, no matter whos at fault!

Thanks
Ben
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I aggree...LOL
ttsoarer
Regular

I supported Toymods

September 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a mate of mine has mjust finished a v6 capri and first night cruising a DH Shocked threw a egg full of brake fluid at it

4 years getting it on the road and the first night out stuffed the paint completly

like ya said this sh*t sucks
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
i shouldnt bite but.. Sun, 13 October 2002 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool1, i dont understand your way of thinking. your car mustnt have and alarm, probably not even door locks cause you dont need to cause you obviously never park it anywhere but your garage.
im only 18, i live at home with the rents, we each have a car but theres only so many spaces to park sometimes i have to park on the street. this is not my choice its either that or nothing. if my car gets fucked over i dare anyone to tell me i deserve it. everyone lives under different circumstances.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVO, are you telling me that you park your car out on the street and you belive that no one will steal or damage it? This is what I am getting at!
My car gets taken to lots of shops and places the like, but I expect that it will get damaged or stolen! When I come out of the shops and I find my car still there undamaged I am always suprised!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1: you are a RETARD

im usually a little more eloquent than that, but f_uck you bro, you got some screwed up ideas about how the world works

ed
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and if you read the whole thread, I took back my comment about the owner deserving it!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed, wake up and smell the roses, there is scum out there that will damage your car just cause they cant have it and you better face that fact cause there is nothing you can do about it! Leaving your car out on the street and hoping that no one touches it isn't gonna stop some prick throwing a brick through your window!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 12 October 2002 21:40

dude, thats your opening statment, nothing to do with garages and shit. more to do with "well why didnt someone do something, man if they cared, they would have" what a load of shit. now youre just running around changing your argument and covering your story. get real.

you have no idea what happened in the picture (nor does anyone) but the expectation that someone MUST have seen something, cause its all too obvious to you that something would have been going on... bullsh_it!

no-one deserves that, period, and f_uck off if you think differently

ed
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you dont like what I have to say, simply dont read it and set me on ignore! So you fuck off stupid!
And if you read the whole thread you will notice that I took that comment back! It was a poor choice of words!
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who cares? Shit happens.

People who park cars on the road when they have perfectly good driveways or garages piss me off (majority of the street), but I smile wide when we have bad weather and our cars are safe under cover. Very Happy
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Change the colour to lime green,and park the car a kilometre from a police station in the east,and I saw the exact same thing the other week on the way to work.

noone DESERVES this kind of crap. it happens though,because there are still arseholes out there who are willing to buy and/or use stolen parts.
we're pretty much all on limited budgets,but it's not worth putting someone else through this kind of thing just so you can save a few bucks buying something hot,instead of legit.

I'm not expecting everyone to dob in anyone who offers them something hot,but don't buy it yourself. the harder it is to fence the stuff,the less likely they'll keep stealing it.
no buyers=no point.

Justin...
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha that reminds me. My car was used at my sisters wedding and at the afternoon tea in some gardens it started pissing down and it hailed! I paniced big time when I saw all the bits of ice bouncing off my car! But thank god the there were no dents!
Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon13.gif  Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, Well.....

It is good to see (NOT!) that the Toymods Forum can still reach such all time lows!

I have not been on the forums lately (due to a hospital stay), but it is nice to see that we have a good grasp of bad language to highlight our views on things!

I just find this all a bit amusing that a simple post turns into a gutter trash arguement..... Crying or Very Sad

I feel sorry for the owner - no matter what the circumstances.

Cya
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and while I'm thinking about it,parking on the street,or in your garage makes little difference these days,if someone has decided they want to steal your car.

they'll either break into your house and take the keys from you there(as happened to a friend of mine 2yrs ago-they broke into his flat,and took the keys off of his side table while he was asleep!),or they'll wait until you come out,and will jack you then.

it's not only flashy cars either. my first sprinter was stolen from inside my old workplace,at 330pm on a monday arvo.
they ignored '99 model corollas that were open,with the keys in them,and took my car. it was a stocker with a shiny muffler and some suspension work. nothing special.
I got half of the car back a few months later. maybe in a year it'll drive again.

the only truth now is: if they want it badly enough,they WILL get it. god help the theif I catch in the act.

Justin...
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for all the people that said the guy deserved for leaving his acr on the street. just remember the one time you park your somewhere maybe where u shouldnt
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Sun, 13 October 2002 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd hate that if someone did that to my car. Lock nuts do nothing either. If people didn't by stolen goods like wheels and car stereo's then there would be a market for that so there would be less of that stuff happening. Mad

Just think about what you're doing if you know you're buying stolen goods, what if someone was selling your stolen stuff?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Mon, 14 October 2002 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unfortunately it comes down the fact that there isn't really the market for stolen goods in australia... it's the EXPORT of stolen goods that gives way to the "market" (i don't wish to cal it that, since market denotes active business activity, which stealing is not) of stolen goods.

scenario (note: this is a BROAD generalisation, so pls don't go off at me for this) - your car gets stolen, engine stripped out, wheels removed, interior taken out. those bits get sold to exporters (if the theif was not part of the exporting racket) who then ship it out to other countries where laws on this sort of activity are virtually non-existent.
i thank the vigilance of our state and federal police force for cracking down on some of these racketers and actually getting their connections in beruit busted and put behind bars where these bastards belong.

as far as the above argument is concerned. i give no argument other than senseless damage to another's property is wrong. i dont care for what reason.

Tina - i agree with you here. please people, keep the forums friendly. if you have something to say, say it.. but dont get up on high horses when people refute your arguments. this is supposed to be a forum for like minded people to discuss their love for automobiles - let's keep it that way.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Mon, 14 October 2002 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great thread

now thats entertainment, the bickering is a good read
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: This sh*t sucks Mon, 14 October 2002 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sbyder wrote on Sun, 13 October 2002 18:50

I propose we scrap cool1's posts and discontinue any arguments that have been arisen, due to those posts. It's obvious that all party's have firm beliefs and shall stick to them, so lets just leave it at:

This SH*T Sucks. As it does, no matter whos at fault!

Thanks
Ben

C'mon guys thats enough. Read my previous post^^^
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: This sh*t sucks Mon, 14 October 2002 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah agreed ben

A guys car got messed up by some pricks....its sad/ annoying etc....end of story
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

thread locked Mon, 14 October 2002 08:29 Go to previous message
ok before the abuse or the personal insults get out of hand we'll lock the thread here.

cars get stolen and broken into all the time... as car enthusiasts we feel the pain the most... knowing the time and money that goes into them.

we should be united in our outrage and constructive with our security suggestions.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Today Tonight sucks again...
Next Topic:Car Modifications Survey
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 21:10:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.094208955764771 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.