Forums Junkie

June 2002
lost car Sun, 13 October 2002 22:24 Go to next message

[Updated on: Wed, 23 October 2002 17:40]

Send a private message to this user    
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
icon13.gif  Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 23 October 2002 17:40]

inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

[Updated on: Mon, 14 October 2002 00:54]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheh You bloody idiot! You're very lucky you didn't kill yourself!

Were you with friends?!
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I mo, I mo.
Mad
nark, no i was by my self. I was trying to get to my friends house.
possibly to smoke a joint or something.
My mate said i spewed at his house. my driving would have been atrocious

ps that spell checker is rad

[Updated on: Mon, 14 October 2002 01:22]

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Funniest shite ive ever heard

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell me u kidding mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised Confused Laughing
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
les,
i kid you not
I really are a dickhead
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAH !! Laughing
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let us now what the damage is like ....

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol funni but very dangerous!!!!

On a very serious note....

i'm so scard of drink drivers man, imagine you killing someone ? ? ? What would you say to their family man ? ? ?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fark man that is funny shit!!!
That's be shit crashing though... I've had many friends that have been caught drink driving and lost their licenses... Easy fix though... If your'e gunna drink, catch a cab... If your'e not, then drive and DON'T DRINK if the opportunuity arrises...
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mx83toy wrote on Mon, 14 October 2002 16:53

lol

i'm so scard of drink drivers man, imagine you killing someone ? ? ? What would you say to their family man ? ? ?

Prob something like
"Ahh so thats what the damage is on my bumper"
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread has the potential to get ugly very quickly..

Old_MR2 - All I will say on the matter is "Not wise man.."

To everyone else that has found this tale to be somewhat amusing... just think about what you're laughing at. I agree that someone losing their car 'cos they're drunk is funny.. Driving it somewhere and being so drunk that they can't even remember it is terrible though. Would you all be laughing if it was YOUR car that he'd sideswiped??!

Nope Nope Nope Nope Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be happy you can still tell the tale. next time you might not live to tell it. or even worse might take someone with u.

chill dude.
learn from this.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
loosing a car while paraletic is funny - BUT as other said - driving it afterwards cclassifies for " dickhead" status .. next time for you or anyone else considering the same - leave the keys at home

save your life , others lives - and your once very good looking car intact ..

a 30 buck cab fair for a good time is worth every cent instead of havign to deal with any other more serious and tragic costs you may rack up driving drunk

my 2 cents
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another point that hopefully will open some peoples eyes....

While injuring/killing yourself or someone else would have to be the worst possible result. Have you thought how stuffed your life could be if you simply were done for DUI.

I know I wouldn't be able to work at my current job = unemployed

Would probably loose my girl (not cause she's with me for my car Razz ) = undersexed

A wopping big fine of over $1000 = big whole in wallet

and to top it off you can't drive for possibly 3 years = one shitty outcome

Of all the possible outcomes from Dring Driving, the above senario is far from the worst..... Think about it!
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the worst drunk drivers through kentucky drive through Razz
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i quote rolla boy "You think I've been cunting don't you drinkstable?" Laughing
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you idiot,sorry but that funniest thing ive read for years.had to pick myself up from the floor to type.but on another note, you a just lucky you didnt kill someone, make sure its a good lesson learnt.
mick
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: lost car Mon, 14 October 2002 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Far out dude, you are so lucky you didn't do any more damage...hopefully you learn from this...
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: lost car Fri, 18 October 2002 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 23 October 2002 17:41]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: lost car Wed, 23 October 2002 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha... Good work dude and yeah, leave the keys at home next time...
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: lost car Wed, 23 October 2002 18:31 Go to previous message
drink driving is spastic

you guys all suck..
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:The Monash Uni shooting
Next Topic:Article on finding/fitting an LSD???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 7 17:15:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082790851593018 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.