Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » VIC - Where to get exhaust done?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Thu, 14 October 2004 15:29 Go to next message
Needing an exhaust for my GZE in December, Anyone have recommendations for an Exhaust shop to carry out the work?

Been to DAALDER in Box Hill, work was ok.

Looking at UNIQUE EXHAUSTS in Bayswater, been recommended and they sound quiet nice on the phone, willing to talk etc.

Also, anyone know the legalities of driving the car to the exhaust shop with just secondaries and maybe a cat connected?

Can I get a notice from VicRoads for the trip or is it best to hire a car trailer?

Cheers,

Inertia
  Send a private message to this user    
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Fri, 15 October 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cant really comment on legalites. Ive done the drive to the exhaust shop at least 3 times in the last what is it, year or so I think? But then maybe I was just lucky.
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Fri, 15 October 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exhaust brothers Surprised
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Fri, 15 October 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 12:29

Exhaust brothers Surprised

i haver to agree with this wholeheartedly. they did me a good service, and the guy there has a ke10.
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Fri, 15 October 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tidd (sp?) Brothers always do a great job by me. I think I even saw Chad's(Tofu Garage) car there once too.
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Fri, 15 October 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, look no further. UNIQUE EXHAUSTS is the best! really really good quality work.if u want a cheap exhaust,then go to midas or some shit, but UNIQUE know what there doing.they build all the Toyospares car's exhausts and intercooler piping.Toyospares in bayswater are the wreckers that do all the engine conversions.i got my celica done by them and my intercooler pipes and exhaust by UNIQUE. ask for Rod at UNIQUE he's the owner.

they know whats best for toyota's (sprinters,cressidas,celica' etc).they would have done heaps of ur car's aswell.

Good luck with it Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Fri, 15 October 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exhaust brothers did mine aswell when my mount broke...... didn't even have to pay on the spot (no details collected or anything). Went back the next day and paid though. The joys of the mr2 Cool
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Fri, 15 October 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it was Rod that I spoke to yesterday, ID4's in Richmond apparently send their conversions to UNIQUE aswell.

Will let you know, and more importantly, hear their work after December or January or whenever I complete the project... Laughing
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Sat, 16 October 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anybody have the address for exhaust bro. or unique?? live in sth melbourne so which is not too far?
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Sat, 16 October 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unique Exhausts
Factory 2 72 Barry St Bayswater
ph: (03) 9762 9930

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: VIC - Where to get exhaust done? Sat, 16 October 2004 08:57 Go to previous message
dont know about vic, but in nsw you can drive a car that'd normally be illegal (no exhaust is usually the reason) as long as you're driving it to a place to get the problem fixed.
call up your local PD and ask Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:77 mx36 cressida wagon
Next Topic:PLEASE HELP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Jun 6 20:09:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.090495824813843 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.