Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Sun, 24 October 2004 13:57 Go to next message
Found this on a webs site
http://www.takakaira.co.jp/asp/template.asp?cat=2& amp;id=144&prodID=OPpLmMmhjIkgnJi
Is he offering jus tthe turno down pipe or the dump pipe for the 1ggte..

PS check out all the other goodies..like;HKS TD04 turbo bolt in upgrade for the 1g..
http://www.takakaira.co.jp/asp/template.asp?cat=2& amp;id=193&prodID=IJjFgGgbdCeahDc
  Send a private message to this user    
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Sun, 24 October 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stupid broken english...i meant the turbo downpipe as in from turbo flange to cat...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Sun, 24 October 2004 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daammmmn straight there is some good shit on that site!

The only problem is that we have to pay about 45% of its cost on arrival due to customs and shit! Mad

Stupid Government!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Sun, 24 October 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did a search for 1G-GTE and got these:
http://www.takakaira.co.jp/asp/searchresult.asp?ke yword=1G-GTE&image1.x=0&image1.y=0
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah nice goodies..I allready have that HKS cooler now i would love as set of those TD-04-9b turbos that just bolt on..mmmm...Drool anyone know what these pupies are cabable of...

ImportBlits was selling the complete kit with dums ad all of r like 1200 bucks..Damn i wish i had the money then..How of an upgrade are these over ct12's
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally before i get any new turbos fitted I am gonna see how long I can run 19PSI through a set of CT12's hehehe
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Errr you must be nuts..and i am worried about running 16psi...

Is there even a point running them that high..they wouldn't be efficient at all....and u better have a cooler
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh details details, i have three spare ones sitting in my shed ATM Up To Something

i doubt it would be efficient, more bragging rights to say I got 19PSI out of a set of CT12's Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's not really any point running more than 1bar through CT12s.
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you'll hit fuel cut before you get em to 19 psi on the stock ecu...

Tim
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FCON V = No fuel cut = as much boost as I like Very Happy
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i was thinking of getting the HKS PFC F-CON they any good or what??
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forget about the turbos, you're just as likely to break your engine running that sort of boost.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so norbie you reckon that running 3 psi more than what people run all the time will break the trusty 1G?

How do you figure that?
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e=mc2
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The factory ECU really isn't going to like it, and the air coming in is going to be roasting hot.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a lot of hot air flowing around... Freak
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Mon, 25 October 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 08:47

There's a lot of hot air flowing around... Freak

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Tue, 26 October 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 21:53

so norbie you reckon that running 3 psi more than what people run all the time will break the trusty 1G?

How do you figure that?

if you need to ask these sorts of questions you really shouldnt be running anymore boost than standard.
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Tue, 26 October 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but up to 16psi is ok everyday all day...
Green_s13
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Tue, 26 October 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to hi-jack the thread but can i ask what sort or power your making at 16psi on the stock turbos?
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Wed, 27 October 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
realistically, you probably wont get anymore power running 19psi compared to 16psi, maybe even a little less, so the only advantages your really going to get is seeing the boost gauge hit 19psi, and eventually seeing the turbos come out of the exhaust.

but thats just my opinion Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Wed, 27 October 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank you dcving for making my point, the 19PSI is purely for bragging rights and too see how long i can drive those turbos before they go boom
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Wed, 27 October 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its more of an experiment than a power making exercise Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Wed, 27 October 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The turbos might come out of the exhaust via the engine...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE dump pipe?? Web page for 1GGTe Stuff Wed, 27 October 2004 07:10 Go to previous message
well that wouldnt be very pretty Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Changing Oil Seals 1GGTE
Next Topic:AE 90 (6AFC) Conv to 20 Valve Silver top - Anyone Help?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 21:08:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063350200653076 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.