Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » mr2 3sge dual vvti PLEASE HELP!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chengkhang
Newcomer

October 2002
icon4.gif  mr2 3sge dual vvti PLEASE HELP!! Fri, 18 October 2002 02:20 Go to previous message
everyone thinks i'm crazy

i'm trying to drop the altezza motor (3sge dual vvti) in my mr2. anyone that has an mr2 glimited that wouldn't mind helping me. PLEASE HELP!!!! or anyone that know about the altezza motor. PLEASE HELP!!!!

i'm wondering why there is a oil line running from the head to the block? i see it in pictures of the mr2 glimited motor but not sure. is it just to drain the head. is there a reason why theirs a line? is it because the head get alot of oil and it needs the line to drain some of the oil? do i need it? can i plug it?

the motor mount on the right side. how is it different from the other motors? i want to know if it would clear the tensioner and the cam lobe thing. if i was to use the glimited. if any one got pic it would help.

and the oil pump body it reroutes the oil filter down to the extension for the oil pan. and the oil pump body is where the crank sensor is mounted. can i use the glimited oil pump body so that it doesn't reroutes the oil down. cuz i need the crank sensor and then i can use the original hole for the filter.

thats all for now..
cheng
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   mr2 3sge dual vvti PLEASE HELP!!  chengkhangFri, 18 October 2002 02:20
Read Message   Re: mr2 3sge dual vvti PLEASE HELP!! gianttomatoFri, 18 October 2002 02:47
Read Message   Re: mr2 3sge dual vvti PLEASE HELP!! chengkhangFri, 18 October 2002 07:29
Read Message   Re: mr2 3sge dual vvti PLEASE HELP!! chengkhangFri, 18 October 2002 07:33
Previous Topic:Price for 4AC waterpump?
Next Topic:Weird rattling/tapping noise on start-up

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Oct 21 20:59:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066421031951904 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.