Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 25 October 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/POS.jpg

It's fkn mint dude!

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 08:03]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 25 October 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add me?

http://trueno.digitalfunk.net/images/image10.jpg

i dunno but, its only stock... muahaha

AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 26 October 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys I would be interested...
that is if my car has it work done by then ie ne wheels and kit.
if not new wheels would have to do..
ask slaver for the details of my car...

I have no current pics sorry.
maybe you could recall WHI.50L??

Cheers.
what would be the cost involved in getting it into the pit area??
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 26 October 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 17:25

Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/POS.jpg

It's fkn mint dude!

riceboy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

oh sorry....that's this:
Quote:

title=Mr Elite wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 19:54 Laughing]
http://trueno.digitalfunk.net/images/image10.jpg

i dunno but, its only stock... muahaha

Razz Razz Razz
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 26 October 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If Garth's enetering his car than ill enter too...

RIVAL!

Wink

Hopefully she can be rebuilt with schmick stuff and a nice wash by then.
With help from toymods, SHE WILL DRFIT AGAIN!!!! Very Happy

C'mon melbourne, we can't get outdone by outsiders!!!
Mic, Allan, Herman ...bocill id guys im look at you! Same goes for rowville!

-Jay
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 26 October 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn right jay! where are all the melbournies?

Aza now with his j-blood kit!
improvedae86 get in there!
mic come on!
dan!!! show off ur carby 4age
takai! chris! sign up ur race bred 86!
Alan! John! Charles! ID FAMILY REPRESENT DAMN IT!
where's herman?
Garath's Trueno?

where are all these guys! someone pm em!
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 26 October 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might come
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 26 October 2004 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 23:10

i might come

And ?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Sat, 30 October 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this confirmed yet or what?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Mon, 01 November 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Wed, 27 October 2004 07:39

Simon-AE86 wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 23:10

i might come

And ?

on your mum's titties
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 08:11]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 16:05

lets all get a ae86 like takumi and be sheep and have sex and not let ne other cars be there cause were so good and say we are the only true drifters.

hmmmm this is not the true drift spirit in my opinion

bout sharing and caring and going sideways not wat car u have

hmmmm.......you get these every now and then.....somebody?
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 15:54

lets all get a ae86 like takumi and be sheep and have sex and not let ne other cars be there cause were so good and say we are the only true drifters.

hmmmm.......you get these every now and then.....somebody?

ooh ooh me! pick me!

fuck off faggot, no one asked you. Twisted Evil

how did i do, des?? Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Go FWD drift into a gutter, jerkoff.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arrrr.....puuuuuurfect Cool
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, i beat you J Cool
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 17:06

haha, i beat you J Cool

Yeah but mine was better... Razz Twisted Evil
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 16:39

Steve-AE86 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 17:06

haha, i beat you J Cool

Yeah but mine was better... Razz Twisted Evil

maybe more thought out...i wouldn't say 'better'... Razz
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm glad I don't have a FWD car...... If I did, I guess I would have to tell myself it "takes more skill" to drift in a poor and pathetic attempt at justifying my poor and pathetic choice in car as well.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 16:44

I'm glad I don't have a FWD car...... If I did, I guess I would have to tell myself it "takes more skill" to drift in a poor and pathetic attempt at justifying my poor and pathetic choice in car as well.

OMG...now THAT'S better!!!

watch him go cry in the corner now...lol, him with his FWD kerb basher...lol
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 08:10]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=49898&start=0&rid=5429&S=3a2a5de22bc b86a5b982451f8a416b11

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=49450&start=0&rid=5429&S=3a2a5de22bc b86a5b982451f8a416b11

I suggest you get cracking on these too mate, coz they are also model exclusive events.

Now fuck off you tool.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 17:45

ACTUALLY, unliek u losers who work in dead end jobs (u guys can fit tyres for me and wash my car for 2bucks an hour)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ahhh.... My sides hurt.

Remember this, my unfortunate little friend - Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm why assume i drift then,
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 17:54

Look at your sig! FFS dude, what are you trying to prove here? That you are a massif dong???

We don't care about the exclusion of other cars from our AE86 event, so really, all you are doing is making yourself look like a twat, and being annoying.

P.S. While the rest of us change tyres and wash cars, you should get some english and typing tutoring along with that marvellous degree you are working on that will, when you are finished, earn you more money than everyone else. Laughing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/bushtu.jpg
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 17:54

http://members.optushome.com.au/creed01/whydrift.jpg

^ Im kiddin, but dood chill out.. no ones bagging you or your car, or anything else. It's just all abit of fun

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 07:11]

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no hard feelings i was just saying some other nice toyta's wana go to but looks like ae86 will knock that all out,

my susp is going to be stock soon besides from new shocks to firm ride height because i had it lowred but the ride is awful cause the springs dropped it too far

and if i only had money for some 15's inch rims and macca's does taste like shite but we can't all eat out 5star every nite Very Happy
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and my fwd drf sig is cause i can prob have a more serious go at drifitng with wat i got if i wnated than some try hards who get a s13 or ae86 and think they can magically drift till they hit and hurt someone
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually can it be the ae86 sideshow and toymods,

but ae86 to one side and us to another, this way others can be included without be left out altogether cause the more toyota's their to stick it to the nissans the better
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well dood its a good suggestion, others have suggested it.

But the thing is;

A. This isnt a toymods only thing.

B. The meet @ Calder Park is a Drift Meet.

C. The Idea of a SideShow came from the fact that on that weekend, the largest gathering of AE86's in Australia's history will be in Melbourne for the mentioned drift meet... So what this means is in the carpark of the event there will be the biggest variety of AE86's in one spot ever(in Australia). So.. might aswell show them to people interested in a SideShow format...

D. This Sideshow doesnt evan have enough space for ALL the AE86's so therefore The 'more modded' examples will be given this small sideshow space.

If you organise Australia's biggest MR2 meet, or GT4 meet and happen to have a huge arangement of cars in one city at one time (which takes big dedication from owners) then approach full-lock or IDA at an event in the future and ask for your own sideshow. I'll gauarantee you, there wont be one AE86 owner asking to join it. Why? Because All the AE86 owners are going to the trouble of driving 1000's of km's in decemeber to THIS meet.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 07:42]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this was disacussed a while back when i bought up the question ..

basically it came down to ae86s , their " drift heritage " at a drift event, that will co incide with a huge planned meet for ae86's in melb AT the same weekend as the drift event ..

Thats all fine and dandy - lotsa drift type guys will be appreciative to see all these hatchi's lined up + good on em for having such a huge expected turnout .

This though it seems - isnt gunna be one for all makes and models like say , all toyota day in QLD , toyota fest in NSW, The toyota nationals or toymods dyno days because of the related event it goes with .

The other events welcome all to show and perform if wanted + are more suited to everyone going - as not everyone there i guess will want to see examples of other types of Toyota thats dont have a drift background ..

I guess its like , as B-91 said , would a corolla turn up at a a GT4 event , or an echo at a supra meet .. maybe not though im sure they might be more welcomed to show or cruise if the majority were cool with it ( which is usually the case of yes )
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fairs fair, its understandable.
looking forwards to see the moded 86's neway, save gonig to japan for the meantime

as long as it is not just panda panda panda or stockie stockie etc i will it pass Razz

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why must other always try and barge in on our events?

WE are the ones spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars, and driving thousands of kays just to be together. WE are the ones organising this sideshow, which is a once and only opportunity with this many ae86s. WE are the dedicated ones, so why should we have other cars that dont suit, included in a display of OUR efforts.

Drftspec, i think you are envious of our dedication and community spirit. Have shame young man No No No, have shame

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 08:13]

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry but me and a few others in vic started the idea of this thing ages ago with henn and improvedae86, classique, etc in a vic thread that got deleted so thats why a few are upset of the only ae86toymods event.

we had the idea first thats why its a bit dissapointing, understand>
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what i said - hence why ill leave the gt4 at home + spectate, saving the travelly costs for the toymods dyno day and their fine fine fine egg and bacon sandwiches Smile

( the one and only reason to go to a toymods dyno day - danny cooks a mean egg ! )
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u guys are all hot dog licking gaybos.

i might bring my car... is a corolla okay?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh - only if it has a V-opt sticker on it!
Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stu/driftspec: i bloody agree. Damn bloody elitest's!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually my point wasnt elitists as such.

I can understand my car isnt " drift " or " ae86 " but would have like the show to include some side side show for others of respectable toyota condition..

But thats over now, passed , gone , finished ..

Move along
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its an ae86 meet...

whats the fucking problem here?
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that we had the idea first or at same time but u wont let us in
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 19:15

sorry but me and a few others in vic started the idea of this thing ages ago with henn and improvedae86, classique, etc in a vic thread that got deleted so thats why a few are upset of the only ae86toymods event.

we had the idea first thats why its a bit dissapointing, understand>

So just because it got deleted means you couldn't continue organising it??? If it was YOUR idea, why don't you do it yourself? Tofu Garage organised this as part of the AE86 meet in Melbourne. Your cars are not AE86's. What don't you understand???? Does it say "Toyota in general Side show"????

This is not about being elitist's at all, so don't even bother trying to bring that bs into it.

I really don't mean to sound like a cunt or whatever, and people on here that know me will tell you I am always willing to help out fellow car enthusiasts be they AE86 owners or not (this has even included an ST162 in the past!).

Sorry guys, but that's the way the ball bounces.

If you non-AE86 owners want to show your cars at the drift meet, ffs get off your arses like Tofu Garage did and organise it! Stop whinging about it like a bunch of little kids.
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
were are, but we i just learnt today about the elitest meet of ae86 and was told by u's there was no room for us --

as far as i know i am still in process of organising a non discriminative section for all toymods members even ae86s who dont make ur cut,
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, second point

its a drift day...

at a drift day, what are spectators more likely to be interested in?

a cult drift car or a fwd celica?

i like fwd celica's... but it has no place history with drift

did you have the idea of a sort of 'sideshow' for toyota's? or did u have the idea of a huge toyota meet at drift nats

you can still have ur huge meet... it just won't be at the pits...

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 11:41]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

So just because it got deleted means you couldn't continue organising it??? If it was YOUR idea, why don't you do it yourself? Tofu Garage organised this as part of the AE86 meet in Melbourne. Your cars are not AE86's. What don't you understand???? Does it say "Toyota in general Side show"????

This is not about being elitist's at all, so don't even bother trying to bring that bs into it.

I really don't mean to sound like a cunt or whatever, and people on here that know me will tell you I am always willing to help out fellow car enthusiasts be they AE86 owners or not (this has even included an ST162 in the past!).

Sorry guys, but that's the way the ball bounces.

If you non-AE86 owners want to show your cars at the drift meet, ffs get off your arses like Tofu Garage did and organise it! Stop whinging about it like a bunch of little kids.

said so well, if u guys cant understand THAT, then god help us lol.

please enjoy the biggest gathering of 86s in australia, ur only gonna see this many once prolly..

now peace to all Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 11:43]

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since we all go anyway only reason that since at most practice nights every car is a nissan and by having a toymods area we could help local toymods drifters (and learn stuff) and perhaps have a tent with a bbq to get to know each other. we never knew about the ae86 club etc.

to me it wasnt about drift cult cars etc (seems to always pay out my fwd, how can i sleep at night knowing i got a fwd, Razz but im sure soarers, gt4's, old skool rolla's will be there) but i like following the progessing sport of drift in aus and been there spectating from the start

so we will get out of ur way and do our own thing. we never meant to disrespect the scared ae86. so sorry if we stepped on ur toes.
peace out
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 22:55

to me it wasnt about drift cult cars etc

Oh sweet JESUS!!!

IT'S NOT ABOUT US THINKING OUR CARS ARE SACRED AND "DRIFT CULT" CARS!!!!

WE ARE HAVING A VERY LARGE NATIONAL AE86 MEET ON THE SAME WEEKEND AS THE DRIFT EVENT. THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE ACTIVITIES WE WILL BE DOING AS PART OF OUR MEET ON THE WEEKEND. WE ARE GOING THERE AS THE LARGEST GATHERING OF AE86'S IN AUS TO SPECTATE AND ONE OF US STOLE YOUR IDEA (APPARENTLY) OF HAVING AN AREA ON THE PITS TO PARK OUR CARS AS AN AE86 DISPLAY.

THE FUCKING END

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to rain on ur parade, seriously we dont wanna invade u guys space. u can have ur meet. we will stick to toymods events only. atmi will feel more welcome at a commondore cruise who let other cars go too i would suspect-fully sik eh. we just wanted to support toymods and toyota's in a currently based nissan enviro.

im glad ur coming it wil be great to see support from some other toyota's. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(drift cult cars - pffft half u ae86 owners prob dont drift and bought ur car after intial d and want a panda job, go takumi, actually didnt takumi do some touge (is it?) racing against a ff civic, clasic touge civics yeah)
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 22:37

as far as i know i am still in process of organising a non discriminative section for all toymods members even ae86s who dont make ur cut,

Can I bring my Nissan Patrol??.... why is it a toyota only meet??, you are so elitist.... sorry I dont drive a toyota.... im sick to death of you and your toymods elitist thinking your seperate from other cars.. I drive a Patrol so why Cant I bring it to this meet. You stole my idea anyway..

Oh and my friend drives a Mitsubishi Hiace Van... Why isnt this allowed... I guess your just too elistist.. Just because I drive a Nissan Patrol and my friend drives a Hiace Van and my other friend drives an Isizu 1tonne truck doesnt mean we should be banned from your side show..... I'll just stay out of your way... its ok I know you like to discriminate.

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
icon1.gif  Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh, i might bring my suzuki carry van, but i have to paint it harlequin and lower it first and put some 16 chromies on it.

not eliteist just proud toymods members i say
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 23:14

(drift cult cars - pffft half u ae86 owners prob dont drift and bought ur car after intial d and want a panda job, go takumi, actually didnt takumi do some touge (is it?) racing against a ff civic, clasic touge civics yeah)

Nice attitude mate!

Can I ask what the point of putting cars like your own on display at a drift event is? I mean, what is the significance?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 18:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is starting to turn into real bullshit and to be honest im ashamed to be a toyota owner reading this thread. The origonal thread which was in the vic section was for ALL toyota's regardless of FWD/rwd/midship/4wd for display.

Another thing i've learnt by reading this thread is that aparently the onyl toyota's that can drift are ae86's. Funny that, i've seen other toyota's drift. Fuck mates will vouch for me in the mr2! Rolling Eyes As for the jokin about not letting others to toyota meets...... look at Nim. He drives a lancer and im yet to see one of the boys complain!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im considering just saying fuckit and not even bothering with the meet's and helping out on MATES cars insted, cos at the end of the day i'll feel more relaxed/forfilled then standing around with a bunch of guys looking down on me cos i don't own a fooly sic dorifto slut.
Cos at this stage aparently an AE71 would be more in place then the Aw11. Perhaps i should pant my car panda, maybe......... just maybe....... i might fit in Rolling Eyes
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown - FUCK OFF we dont need to hear yet another persons say, jeremy explained it well enough.

Drftspec - what u were saying is fine, till u have to bring up all the initial d bs.

PLEEEAAASE dont reply to this thread again. We want to keep this thread here so we can organise our event.

Now please go away and let us have our fun, thanks
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown>

You organise an AW11 meet in a city and will be getting guys driving 1000's of km's interstate to attend. You then realise that you will have the greatest variety of AW11's in one place ever in Australia's history. You then approach fulllock about a sideshow. They give you limited space.

Do you;

A. Select the better modded AW11's for this sideshow youve worked so hard to setup

or.

B. Tell someone who has driven 1200km's they cant be in the sideshow because its been taken up buy a local because he wanted to show off his Volvo Truck/Semi-Trailer.

Whats with the farout car selections.. Im making a point. "AE86 Sideshow". A Volvo truck is not an AE86. A Ferrari F50 is not an AE86, A GT4 is not an AE86. I dont see why people cant get this through their heads.

Its like holding Australia's biggest STAR WARS convention with room for 100 people. And getting TREKKIES complaining that they should be apart of it.

Everyone is free to come have a chat, a look.. maybe some of youse can show us your cars aswell. We'll be interested. But all this complaining is just silly on so many levels.

This is my last post on the topic. Come say hello at Calder.
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no hard feelings, see you all at colder (it does get pretty cold)
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets just say, when Garth gets the new forum up 'n going, it'll be one of the greatest days in Australian AE86 history. A few reasons to warm your coffee:

1. We can talk about modding our cars in a friendly and peaceful environment

2. Don't get abused when we 'spot' other ae86's on the road, and post up pics of other meets

3. Organise events where we can just have AE86's, (for some this is too hard to understand)

4. Discuss all things AE86, from heritage to current market and technical talk WITHOUT other wankers who tend not to understand and give us shit about 'not worth it' and 'i don't get why this car is so good when there are other Toyotas around'.

AND most importantly, i stress this point to get this in the heads of you apparent 'anti-elitist elitists' <---BTW this new form of forum group is so COOOOOL!!! --> "I wanna say what others say about ae86's and their attitudes toward other makes/models because it makes me look so coool and heroic to othe toyota owners!!!!!"

5. Not have the 'Takumi' labelling and 'ohhh, you guys probably can't even drift and all the same trying to be the same panda fucking scheme colour

OMFG.......

It's no wonder why we seem to be labelled as elitists because quite frankly as this thread has shown, that stereotpying is still shown towards us owners, and no matter how much we just want to enjoy our cars, some fucking one just has to reign on the parade.

yes i agree with Arch, FWD drftspec celica boy kinda had the idea UNTIL he had to put on that Takumi shit - Do you really think we would want you even near us at Calder Park after saying this?

Classique71, respect to you my brother, maybe next time an organised Toymods meeting for interstate owners down there would include us all?

Clown, i still don't think you have grasped what we are saying.

*i need a chill pill*
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey only said that takumi shit since i been giving a hard time bout my fwd and how it not good enuff to u's
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Tue, 02 November 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 10:16

hey only said that takumi shit since i been giving a hard time bout my fwd and how it not good enuff to u's

Why did you delete your intital post???????

Was it because it shows that YOU started all the shit with your takumi stereotyping garbage first????

How can you sit there and say that the takumi crap was a reaction to ppl bagging your FWD??? If you hadn't said that, I would never have even commented on your FWD car.

And Clown, go and work on your mates cars. We don't care. How many explanation posts do we need to put up before you uderstand it????

As I said before, it is not about us thinking our AE86's are the only Toyota's that can be drifted. Anything can be drifted to a certain degree.

Even FWD's....

P.S. - Garth, PLEASE get that forum up and running!
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 SIDE SHOW(CALDER PARK 12th DEC,DRIFT COMP) Wed, 03 November 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i got ae86 after initial d. (didnt that come out in '93 or something?)
i got panda ae86.
i know takumi is top dog.
i got honda too.
i want celebrate the eliteness of our 86.
lets enjoy together.

maybe all u gt4 ppl can organise a display at a rally? or hillclimb?

and u mr2 ppl can organise a display at a wrecking yard or something. Razz

everybody is welcome to come and enjoy the drifting on the 12th, and even look at some nice drift heritage cars. i for one will also be browsing the parking lot looking for some other nice cars and any change and chewing gum which i happen to find on the ground.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:LEXTREME Meet - 1UZ BEATS WANTED
Next Topic:Some Q's about Show&Shine Answerd by Fullock.....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 29 11:38:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090970993041992 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.