Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:09 Go to next message
anyone had this done? or knows generally round the perth area where to get it done and how much?

problem is most 18"s are 5 lug.. success stories?

Crying or Very Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try a search

Also, you could try PMing Ed_ma61 (who is currently investigating) or baacchy (with more or less a's and c's) who has already done it.

*Then work out the cost of the conversion, how available 5-stud +10 offset 18" wheels are
* Then ask yourself why you want 18" wheels on an ma61
* Then ask yourself whether it's cheaper to do a conversion and get 18" rims, or just ask simmons to make you up a set (about $2500)
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
afraid 17's will look a bit poncy under the flares.. like too small or something. (not that the flares arent already a bit poncy..) guess its the filling it out factor and looking more in proportion with the rest of the body.. Confused
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be doing the 5 stud conversion. While I haven't done the rear, I know that doing the front is dead easy. As for wheels, you could probably use something designed to go on pre-AU falcons.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skyline GTR rims will all be in about the offset you want once you get big widths. They will be at least 8" wide though Razz

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and btw, i've got some MS65 hubs lying around if you want them for a 5-stud conversion, I've strayed from the path and for my purposes, can't really be arsed.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At least 8" wide... Oh, what a damned shame!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
17"x9" will not look poncy. if you have low profile rubber and 265 wide tyres, it will look phat
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrshin wrote on Sun, 31 October 2004 21:48

At least 8" wide... Oh, what a damned shame!

Haha, who said that was a bad thing? Would look mad Razz Some people don't always want 8" all round though Razz
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forgive me for sounding a bit dumb.. but whats the offset?

might pass on the hubs for now though thanks for the offer above, need to finish my interior retrim first and thats taking a while (took the whole day just to get the darned dash out!). Sort of just need to weigh up whats goin to be best for the supra in the long run..

Confused
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pssht, day to get the dash out Razz Only takes 30 mins tops Wink Haha, how many times have I done it though? Very Happy

The offset is the distance between the centreline of the wheel and the mounting face, typically in a RWD situation, especially in a Mk2 Supra situation, it's quite low, around the 10mm mark.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe nathan - I've got my dash removals down-pat too Smile
and I think I'm going to ahve to do it again - my air con vents aren't connected properly Mad Mad Mad

and as for what's best for the supra.... what do you want out of it?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Sun, 31 October 2004 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you need any info, just PM me, as I have completed the fronts and rears.

18" rims on the MA61 would look silly IMHO, unless you go fro some monster brakes to go with it.

Nothing (except really riced vehicles) looks worse than HUGE rims with std shitty brakes.

Also, the 18" rims will weigh a fair bit as well.

Cheers

Michael B

PS - I'm using Pre-AU 17x8" rims and they look about as big as you'd want to go
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeap, my concern there is there are some Brembo rotors for it that ive been looking at as well, but if I do a 5 lug conversion is that going to screw things up so I cant fit them?

i was thinking AME's for the rims.. still deciding though.

18's will cut me down on acceleration which isnt something I want either. Ok, maybe i should get one 17 fitted just to see how it sits ay?

what i want out of it eventually, well, im going to get a stronger LSD for it eventually, thus it gives it away im also planning on puttin a fair bit of torque thru it eventually. thus i was under the impression 5 lug's are going to hold the wheel in place better than a less stable 4 when im sideways.. correct?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 11:56

yeap, my concern there is there are some Brembo rotors for it that ive been looking at as well, but if I do a 5 lug conversion is that going to screw things up so I cant fit them?

It is going to be just as much work either way. One main advantage of the 5 stud is greater rim selection.

18's will cut me down on acceleration which isnt something I want either. Ok, maybe i should get one 17 fitted just to see how it sits ay?

Tyres will make a big difference as well.

what i want out of it eventually, well, im going to get a stronger LSD for it eventually, thus it gives it away im also planning on puttin a fair bit of torque thru it eventually. thus i was under the impression 5 lug's are going to hold the wheel in place better than a less stable 4 when im sideways.. correct?

If you mean by stronger, you are going bigger, have fun. Fitting a MA70 LSD or similar will be a bitch of a job. Having said that, Norbs is putting 440HP though his (std with a torsen centre) and hasn't broken one yet, geraboxes are different though.

Yes, 5 studs are better than 4, but see the main reason for going 5 stud above !!!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
440 from a 2JZGE? Damn.. thats some bloody nice grunt for an NA car!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 12:10

440 from a 2JZGE? Damn.. thats some bloody nice grunt for an NA car!

2JZ-GTE

What are your engine plans ?
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh guess im out of date then, i remember reading norbs site that he stuck a GE in.. oh well.

yeah.. after a lot of thinking, tossing up whether to do the 5M up, to go the 1J or to go the full monty with the 2JZ ive decided going the full monty is probably the best option. i know it sounds sentimental, but i have a thing for my digital dash, cheesy as it sounds, i would like to keep it instead of having the trouble with it that all those other 1JZ boys have had. its just something unique about the supra that needs to stay to retain its character.

interior retrim as i mentioned though is primary concern at the moment. Ive just ordered new carpet which im putting in this weekend, ive just finished recoating the centre column and getting the lid of the centre column box redone as well this week. backseat is going the vinyl do next week, and then comes the dash which is an ugly problem.. thats also getting the vinyl treatment, but its so cracked and chipped from 20 years of sun damage that its more brittle than me grandma's bones. new steering wheel went in last week and ive pre-ordered two black Sparco Siena seats too.. incidentally wheres good to get the rails for these done?

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 12:24

but i have a thing for my digital dash, cheesy as it sounds, i would like to keep it instead of having the trouble with it that all those other 1JZ boys have had.

What does the dash have to do with the engine ?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glens car is on Norbie's site too, probably his 2JZGE conversion you saw.

As for rails, I've drilled the original mounts off the rails, then am getting two steel straps welded to them.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 08:56

18's will cut me down on acceleration which isnt something I want either.

Just exactly how will this happen?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 11:27

hamgatan wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 12:24

but i have a thing for my digital dash, cheesy as it sounds, i would like to keep it instead of having the trouble with it that all those other 1JZ boys have had.

What does the dash have to do with the engine ?

What he said. I still have the original digi dash, and I didn't have any dramas whatsoever getting it to work with the 2JZ. The only remotely tricky thing I had to do was purchase a tacho booster box from SixWorks. Half a day with a wiring diagram and a soldering iron and the dash was working as good as the day it left the factory. Smile

As for the whole 5-stud thing, I think it's been covered pretty well so far but I will say this: if you're not planning a brake upgrade, don't bother. If you just want bigger wheels, it's far more cost-effective to get 4-stud wheels custom-made to your requirements.

Oh and 18" is definitely too big for an MA61, unless you have truly ginormous brakes which don't fit inside a 17" rim. 17's can look plenty phat though, believe me. Smile

17" P1's on my car:
http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/norbee/StrutUpgrade/WheelB_01.jpg

17" Simmons on Paul Pyyvaara's car:
http://www.onthenet.com.au/~paulp/supra/pp2.jpg
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 11:35

hamgatan wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 08:56

18's will cut me down on acceleration which isnt something I want either.

Just exactly how will this happen?

18" wheels = heavier = increased rotational mass. Same reason a heavy flywheel affects acceleration.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 09:41

18" wheels = heavier = increased rotational mass. Same reason a heavy flywheel affects acceleration.

So the extra 1 or 2kg per wheel, is going to decrease acceleration by a such an amount that you would take it into account when purchasing rims?

Surely a cheap set of 17's will weigh more than a quality set of 18's.
And surely Simmons would be lighter still.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 11:46

So the extra 1 or 2kg per wheel, is going to decrease acceleration by a such an amount that you would take it into account when purchasing rims?

Yep, I would. Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 12:46

Norbie wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 09:41

Surely a cheap set of 17's will weigh more than a quality set of 18's.
And surely Simmons would be lighter still.

Not necessarily. We have some 20" MOMO rims in our pilot room at the moment, and they are HEAVY !!!!

Remind me that I must try and weigh one....
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i heard that 2JZ goes in no problem with the existing digital dash but the 1JZ causes issues with it, or renders it pretty much useless.. Id like to still use it
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 09:58

CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 11:46

Yep, I would. Smile

Bah,

Directions for choosing rims.

1) Does the width/offset fit the car?
Check
2) Do they clear my brake upgrade
Check
3) Do they look PHAT
Check
4) Purchase + fit.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 10:05

i heard that 2JZ goes in no problem with the existing digital dash but the 1JZ causes issues with it, or renders it pretty much useless.. Id like to still use it

You heard wrong.
It can all work properly
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 10:05

2JZGE hooks up no problems, it's 2JZGTE with its coil on plugs thats the problem.
Brendan
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about this idea.

I can get some new 330mm rotors very cheap, As I'm going to be doing some track work these will be perfect, the down side to this is they're for a Commodore/Falcon front hub. Would I need to change my front hub to take these? MA61 Supra.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 10:12]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Mon, 01 November 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why would you want any LESS than 8" on a Supra??.. I've got 8" on my AE86, and they look fine, not rediculous..

Multi coils actually make life a whole lot EASIER for hooking up tachos. All you need is a bit of basic electronics know-how!

330mm rotors, cheap = good. Commodore/Falcon hub? Err, to begin with the stud patterns different... You can fit pre-VR type commodore hubs/rotors(one piece) straight on to an MA61 - same bearing. You'll get 5x120.

Otherwise, you can slightly modify Crown hubs in the lathe, and use them with a variety of different rotors, e.g. Skyline. You'll get 5x114.3, which is easier to then copy on the back. Your choice!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Wed, 03 November 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quick one.. the factory lug PCD is 4 x 114 yes??
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Wed, 03 November 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 14:45

just a quick one.. the factory lug PCD is 4 x 114 yes??

4 x 114.3 to be precise.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Wed, 03 November 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh great.. that means ive got my wheels sorted then! Smile
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Wed, 03 November 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 13:51

4 x 114.3 to be precise.

4 x 4.5" to be even more precise. Wink
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops looks like i dont have my wheels sorted coz the MA61 offset is maggoted. right, so that means the 5 lug is a must.

soo.. once you do the pre AU falcon mod, what is the new stud dimensions and pattern?? 5 x 114.3? Offset?

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same offset. 5x114.3 stud pattern.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt that going to make finding rims an absolute bitch of a time then?? Sad
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, because the pre-AU Falcon offset is around the +10mm mark, which means there is a lot more available.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 14:18

No, because the pre-AU Falcon offset is around the +10mm mark, which means there is a lot more available.

Actually it is +6mm for the 17x8" CSA Gladiators that I purchased, although 16x8" with +25mm was OK.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ya, I just said the +10mm offset as thats what some wheel sites quote for it.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It depends on the size of the wheel and the manufacturer.

Ed has a set of 17x7.5" that are 0 offset.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the AME's i was looking at are 4 x 114 with an offset of 40.. no way thats goin to fit the factory hubs right? so if i did the pre-au conversion and got the 5 x 114, the wheel offset is still 40, theres no way these will fit either yea?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 15:14

yeah the AME's i was looking at are 4 x 114 with an offset of 40.. no way thats goin to fit the factory hubs right? so if i did the pre-au conversion and got the 5 x 114, the wheel offset is still 40, theres no way these will fit either yea?

With either the std 4 stud setup or the 5 stud conversion, a 8" rim with an offset greater than +30 will not fit, or it will be determined buy the tyre bulge.

It must be noted that the offset plays it's role, but it is the BACKSPACE of the rim that controls everything.

The backspace on a rim 7" rim and an 8" rim will be different, even iof the offset is the same.

An 8" rim and an offset of +6mm will almost be level with the outside of the flare on a MA61 i.e. don't go wider !!!!!!
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 00:18

(not that the flares arent already a bit poncy..)

hey man the MA61 flares are not poncy why do u think heaps of RA6x owners want them on there car ey ? they are part of that insane 80's look
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i suppose.. which of us didnt want a Delorean back then.. heh

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay so i'll make this simple for my simple mind - i like these rims -

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~hamgatan/CRWRT8.jpg

Theyre a 4 x 114.3 Stud Pattern with a 20mm Offset.

Will these just fit straight onto the MA61 hubs with no changes neccessary?

Edit: Yes im going to pop those ricey looking yellow things off it

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2004 08:20]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should have no problems with those unless they are like 9" wide or something Smile
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
super! brembo rotors here we come! the guy said these are 7.5" wide.. so nice and close to the 8 id like..
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hamgatan: those look nice. Who and how much? Are they 17x7.5 or 16x7.5?

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
17 x 7.5 - some dude in Syd on eBay.. Lemme know if you're interested and we'll try get a two for one offer or something. The other wheels i was after were about 550, im just waitin or him to gimme pricing on this. should be about the same. (+shipping obviously)
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hmmm ... that's pretty good. Pitty I'm not in the market for whells atm - we could've split the postage costs to Perth!

- Justin

Lookin' forward to seeing those wheels on your car Smile
stark
Regular

August 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 19:16

okay so i'll make this simple for my simple mind - i like these rims -

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~hamgatan/CRWRT8.jpg

Theyre a 4 x 114.3 Stud Pattern with a 20mm Offset.

Will these just fit straight onto the MA61 hubs with no changes neccessary?

Edit: Yes im going to pop those ricey looking yellow things off it

Shit man there cool rims... you should shown me the other night i was over Razz

I think there the same wheels that were on Ben Ellis's (Of zoom fame) 1jz powered 240 Zed.. Although his rims had a gold tinge and those bolts were the same colour and hence didnt look as ricey..

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those rims don't compare to the stock MA61 mags
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=stark wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 17:27]
hamgatan wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 19:16

Shit man there cool rims... you should shown me the other night i was over Razz

I think there the same wheels that were on Ben Ellis's (Of zoom fame) 1jz powered 240 Zed.. Although his rims had a gold tinge and those bolts were the same colour and hence didnt look as ricey..

haha i only found them today after asking the dude coz i was gettin a bit nutted about having to pissfart around with the hubs too much, he says theyre 1200 a set with tyres or 700 without.. 17x7 actually (i was wrong with the 7.5) 4 x 114.3 and just waiting for clarification of the offset now but i told him i need something 10-20mm no more! and he goes try these, so i just need it in writing and ill prolly move on them next week or so..

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice rims, but they don't suit a MA61. Where's the dish?? It's all about the dish baby!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, even the rims I'm getting have consolation to dish! And thats saying something Laughing

That said, they shit all over factory MA61 rims....ugly little fuckers they are Very Happy
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you mean the tasty dish?

oh she sits in the passenger seat from time to time Laughing
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 5 lug conversion on a MA61 Fri, 05 November 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ahf, MA61 wheels are great - if only they made them in, say, 18x9...
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 front strut brace onto AE71???
Next Topic:Tell me more about the JZA70 diff
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 8 14:24:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079329013824463 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.