Forums Junkie

October 2002
Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 07:32 Go to next message

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m682 7196
  Send a private message to this user    
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
url no workies.. please verify. :P
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Damn - I've lost the RL now!

Sorry Embarassed
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah-bow :(

ahh well :)
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats sweet!!!
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't station wagons better for drag racing coz of aerodynamics?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perfect for carrying 3 kids and the dog for a 10 second pass to the milkbar Smile

I want one !

Fastest soccer-mum wagon ever Wink
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teh best, no chance of convincing mum to buy it though.... stupid auto driver

either way it'd be a sick car to own
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yeh, the wife could get the kids to school in under 11 seconds. Shocked . Only problem I can see is all those damn speed bumps they're puting around schools now. Might be a 300m drag run followed by 100m airborn launch into the playground. Razz
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now thats a pimpin wagon Laughing

I want one!
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks nice!

and what is that thing on the front radiator pipe?
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is great, now I wonder what would the Japanese would do to a Tarago? Rolling Eyes

If my wife wants me to part with my MA61 to get a family wagon... That would be perfect (and will store the MA61 in a safe place Razz and tell her I sold it off)

Cheers...
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats hell nice, needs to be black imo!

Quote:

That is great, now I wonder what would the Japanese would do to a Tarago?

http://img43.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/7/6/2/6/tcrselections-img600x352-10994582082-040522-64_1.jpg
http://img43.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/7/6/2/6/tcrselections-img600x450-1099458222tcrselections-img600x450-1099294938img_1120.jpg
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Tue, 16 November 2004 22:11

Thats hell nice, needs to be black imo!

Quote:

That is great, now I wonder what would the Japanese would do to a Tarago?

http://img43.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/7/6/2/6/tcrselections-img600x352-10994582082-040522-64_1.jpg
http://img43.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/7/6/2/6/tcrselections-img600x450-1099458222tcrselections-img600x450-1099294938img_1120.jpg

got rediculous amounts of rear wheel camber? Rolling Eyes

sure do! Very Happy

EDIT: However that car would be the perfect candidate for my toyota slam van idea Very Happy

All it needs is 5% tint and a pink waterbed in the back and all good Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 16 November 2004 22:30]

nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teh wagon is nice.. although why people bother with ghey tachos when there is already a standard one...

and i wouldn't want to be buying tyres for the wombat :/
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Tue, 16 November 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Cool
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Wed, 17 November 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nitephyre wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 09:49

teh wagon is nice.. although why people bother with ghey tachos when there is already a standard one...

another funny thing about that is they also fail to realise that the factory tacho is also the same size as the monster tacho.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Wed, 17 November 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thorpey says: "Monster tachos are fully sik"
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Wed, 17 November 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did it ever occur to you guys that maybe the original one doesnt work?

but if thats not the case then he is obviously a ricer, but a ricer with one quick wagon Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Wed, 17 November 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 12:50

but if thats not the case then he is obviously a ricer, but a ricer with one quick wagon Smile

I am sorry, but how can having a larger tacho make you a ricer? The car is a bloody beasty looking thing that would obviously have some go to match its show. When you put a monster tacho on a stock camry, that is ricing a car up IMO.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Wed, 17 November 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 12:56

I am sorry, but how can having a larger tacho make you a ricer? The car is a bloody beasty looking thing that would obviously have some go to match its show. When you put a monster tacho on a stock camry, that is ricing a car up IMO.

i know it is obviously a damn quick car but a monster tacho in a car with a tacho is unneccessary unless the new motor redlines way further than the original tacho allows or it doesnt work, when the japs do something like this they tend to not do stupid shit like put tachos where they arent needed, so i am gonna assume that it is needed for something, dude i was only kidding around...Rolling Eyes
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Wed, 17 November 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 13:39

i know it is obviously a damn quick car but a monster tacho in a car with a tacho is unneccessary unless the new motor redlines way further than the original tacho allows or it doesnt work, when the japs do something like this they tend to not do stupid shit like put tachos where they arent needed, so i am gonna assume that it is needed for something, dude i was only kidding around...Rolling Eyes

I know Razz

But i disagree with one thing. The "japanese" do a lot of stupid pointless mods. That is what a VIP car is Razz Did you know that in japan they obviously don't call people "ricers" they call them "yankees". So it is really a revolving circle the whole rice concept.

anyway, back on topic Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Wed, 17 November 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 13:17

MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 13:39

I know Razz

But i disagree with one thing. The "japanese" do a lot of stupid pointless mods. That is what a VIP car is Razz Did you know that in japan they obviously don't call people "ricers" they call them "yankees". So it is really a revolving circle the whole rice concept.

anyway, back on topic Smile

I dont think you understood me dude, i know they do pointless mods but not on cars like this, thats all, i know what a VIp car is and its phat, there is no denying it, but this car has been built for a purpose and that purpose is not to pose.

yankees aye thats a good laff Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Wed, 17 November 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love the wagon the tacho would porb be cos of the higher redline imo. The tarago whilst a great improvement would rip the shreds out of the rear tyres like no tomorrow. That much camber would prob actually deteriorate the handling rather than improve it. One of my brothers friends has a improted skyline and he had to spend $$$ on fixing the crazy jap camber and suspension mods they had done, the tyres were rubbing on the guards and were getting eaten up like no tommmorow by the massive camber angles.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Nice 1J Wagon Wed, 17 November 2004 04:57 Go to previous message
Skip wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 12:44

Thorpey says: "Monster tachos are fully sik"

Bahahahahahaha funny shit...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:hot4's warning
Next Topic:dimensions of an AE86