Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 3A Twin Carb Setup and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup For 18R-G and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup for 2T-G

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mR2-c00l
Occasional Poster

November 2004
3A Twin Carb Setup and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup For 18R-G and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup for 2T-G Thu, 25 November 2004 12:24 Go to next message
as the title reads. i have carbis from old project rally cars that never made it.... Razz a 3A twin Carb setup, 2x SOLEX Twin Carb quad throttle body setup for 18R-G motor, and one twin solex carb setup for the 2T-G motor.... 80 buks each or make a reasonable offer.

[Updated on: Fri, 26 November 2004 11:33]

Send a private message to this user    
Turdslot
Regular

August 2003
Re: 3A Twin Carb Setup and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup For 18R-G Fri, 26 November 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
mR2-c00l
Occasional Poster

November 2004
bump Fri, 26 November 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
ILLICITDRIVER
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: 3A Twin Carb Setup and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup For 18R-G and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup for 2T-G Sat, 27 November 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kewl.....pics? if you can, email me some pics and prices that you are asking for. i'll pay shipping, but want to see some pics first, thanks.

ILLICITDRIVER@YAHOO.COM

also, what motors are these for and with what mods can i use them for other motors, thanks.
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 3A Twin Carb Setup and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup For 18R-G and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup for 2T-G Sat, 27 November 2004 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3A or 3K twin carbs?
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: 3A Twin Carb Setup and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup For 18R-G and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup for 2T-G Sat, 27 November 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If they are 3a twin carbs my bro may be willing to take those.
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: 3A Twin Carb Setup and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup For 18R-G and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup for 2T-G Mon, 29 November 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you have the 3a twin carb set up i'll take them.$80 for sure.I used to work for rising sun imports and once saw a set of these and have been trying to find a set. are they complete? if so consider them sold.
tilio_enduro
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: 3A Twin Carb Setup and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup For 18R-G and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup for 2T-G Tue, 21 December 2004 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Do you still have the solex's for the 18 RG?
Do you know if they are the 44mm. Apparently the
40mm are from the 2 TG's and aren't right for the 18RG.

I live in Adelaide so I can pick them up and pay cash.

Smile
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: 3A Twin Carb Setup and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup For 18R-G and Twin SOLEX Carb Setup for 2T-G Tue, 21 December 2004 23:29 Go to previous message

hi I bought the complete sets of carbs from him i have them all there were 2 sets of 18rg carbs on manifolrs one set is early one set is late model with emitions. and the set of twin 3a carbs. I have built a few 18RG's in the past and the std carbs for them have 40 mm bodies with chokes inside that have 32mm written on them. the chokes inside create the venturi effect so they draw the fuel in. they are the right carbs for the 18RG i have one set for sale as i only need one set so pm me and we will negotiate a price.they look to be in good condition and they are straight off the motor with linkages hoses etc. pm me and we will negotiate a price.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AGAIN: 7M-GTE "new" Long Block - Price Drop!!
Next Topic:FS: Custom FMIC suit Ta22, 23 etc
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 26 19:04:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045011043548584 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.