Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » new parts for TA 23 anyone???? for somebody in europe

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celicafabian
Newcomer

November 2004
new parts for TA 23 anyone???? for somebody in europe Sun, 28 November 2004 20:19 Go to next message

hello

Can you people here tell me what there is for sale over there in austr. for my car . I' m talking about new parts ,body parts, lights, chroom and everything else.

over here in europe is NOTHING for sale new, sometimes you find something at somebody's place in his garage or so , but it is not much
i am one of the lucky people here who has twe brand new front fenders:-)

And if there are some parts i there somebody whow would be so nice and ship it over to holland?????

thanx

[Updated on: Tue, 30 November 2004 11:27]

Send a private message to this user    
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: new parts for TA 23 anyone???? Mon, 29 November 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome mate,

your best bet would be to check the for sale section of this forum! as for new parts we all wish they did that still Sad
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: new parts for TA 23 anyone???? Mon, 29 November 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I am lucky enough to be allowed to look at the microfishe to get part numbers for my celica (ra23) while i was looking for nose parts (from the radiator foward) the only parts i could get were bonnet hinges (one was from sydney and one from japan, the japan sourced one was the last in existance) the rest turned up nothing of about 25- 30 part numbers.

so unfortunatly you are probably out of luck, however if you give me a list of parts you are after i can see what i can find for you, I am currently looking for parts for people in america and i can add yours to the list if you like.

let me know by email or pm

thanks

Daniel.
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: new parts for TA 23 anyone???? Mon, 29 November 2004 06:09 Go to previous message
most of the original parts for the early ta22/23 have been scrapped - NLA from toyota. sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hilux 2WD vs 4WD rear axles/diffs
Next Topic: how to determine intercooler volume
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 29 15:00:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.041805028915405 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.