Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
J i m m y
Occasional Poster

September 2004
toyotacarclub.net Sat, 27 November 2004 04:37 Go to next message
well toymods sucks, come to a place without nazi mods! They wont run off with your boyfriend so have a look around and support a better club. (well the SA section atleast!)
http://www.toyotacarclub.net
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: toyotacarclub.net Sat, 27 November 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont spam man...
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sat, 27 November 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're the kind of person one is likely to encounter, how does that help your cause?
J i m m y
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sat, 27 November 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i dont use the forums Razz just hate stef
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sat, 27 November 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want to start a new forum, good luck, just dont spam every section of this forum you tosser
MR 1GGTE has brought that forum to our attention without the spamming you have done

[Updated on: Sat, 27 November 2004 05:44]

nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sat, 27 November 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a Rice Cock sucker this is the best toyota site and wil always be the best, FEAR toymods Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Sat, 27 November 2004 05:57]

DeanoSX
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sat, 27 November 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there isnt anything on that forum...booooring
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sat, 27 November 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JIMMY IS A TOOL
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon12.gif  toyotacarclub.net - Wookies welcome ! Sat, 27 November 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jimmy you spamming little wookie,

I just want to personnally thank you for letting everyone know the quality of people they will find on your forums. Rolling Eyes

I will happily leave this thread here for you to attract as many of the other wookies who pass throu here to your new site. Please encourage them all to leave our otherwise friendly community, just remember.... Stupid people shouldn't breed ! Twisted Evil

Oh and did I mention your about to be banned. Not that you will care.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: toyotacarclub.net Sat, 27 November 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
signing in Laughing and are still waiting for a reply to become a active member or whatever , it hasn't happened yet . So it might not be a happening thing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net - Wookies welcome ! Sun, 28 November 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

thetoyman75 wrote on Sat, 27 November 2004 23:44

just remember.... Stupid people shouldn't breed ! Twisted Evil

Well, now you know why some mothers eat their young.

seeyuzz
river
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sun, 28 November 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J i m m y wrote on Sat, 27 November 2004 15:37

well toymods sucks, come to a place without nazi mods! They wont run off with your boyfriend so have a look around and support a better club. (well the SA section atleast!)
http://www.toyotacarclub.net

I'm assuming he is a 18 year old homosexual.
Well that's the info i got from profile. I remember him calling toymods gay in another thread ??????
what is going on there ?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sun, 28 November 2004 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TOYMODS! Very Happy
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sun, 28 November 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Sat, 27 November 2004 23:49

signing in Laughing and are still waiting for a reply to become a active member or whatever , it hasn't happened yet . So it might not be a happening thing

try www.caseydonavon.com Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net Sun, 28 November 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JIMMY is by no means whatsoever a reflection of the people you will find on the new forum, as previously stated almost 20 times we are not here to compete with toymods, the TCC forums were going to happen anyway as we couldnt use the toymods forum to run our own car club, as it is very unprofessional when the SA section was shut down (which was the boards right and perogative i might add) we fast tracked the forums so we SA goers could have a place to chat just becuase it has sections for other states doesnt mean we are in a competition with toymods, for gods sakes we have 65 members Rolling Eyes how could we compete.

/rant

Dont hesitate from visiting the site just becuase of one fuckstick, who i wish wasnt banned so he could read this, JIMMY you are a fucking idiot, no one asked you to do this, why the fuck did you, i am glad i didnt see this before SCS yesterday becuase there is a good chance i would have beat the living crap out of you you fucking moron, Brian has worked very hard on this site to get it running and I have tried my best to promote it in a passive manner and you and your keyboard have fucked it up.

Dont even bother registering on the TCC forums becuase you will be an exception to the rule of passive moderation and will be banned. You fucking idiot

/end rant

toyman and toymods board i on behalf of TCC apologize for the actions of this individual, he is clearly retarded and has issues with himself.

Once again I stress, he was not told to do this by anyone affiliated with TCC and the new forums, this was an action he took upon himself and he better not hope i see him or his POS R31 in the next few days...

EDIT: just to make sure he reads it i have emailed it to him, i hope the email feature on here still works even tho he is banned

[Updated on: Sun, 28 November 2004 23:32]

Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net - Wookies welcome ! Mon, 29 November 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=thetoyman75 wrote on Sat, 27 November 2004 23:44]I just remember.... Stupid people shouldn't breed ! Twisted Evil
quote]

I prefer the saying "the problem with the gene pool is there is no life guard"
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: toyotacarclub.net - Wookies welcome ! Mon, 29 November 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose wrote on Mon, 29 November 2004 11:20

I prefer the saying "the problem with the gene pool is there is no life guard"

Bahahaha
Seriously though, What Mr 1g said, 1 wanker, everywhere gets them.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net Mon, 29 November 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Stupid people shouldn't breed

HAHAHA ROD U SO FUNNY!
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
icon8.gif  Re: toyotacarclub.net Tue, 30 November 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

LOSER ..! ....hey dont worry mummy still loves you Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: toyotacarclub.net Tue, 30 November 2004 06:30 Go to previous message
count i really doubt that....

would you love him?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:why renta ute whe you can just loan a tester