Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
japanese import parts / HKS Thu, 02 December 2004 01:48 Go to next message
guys i dont normally do this but i am desprite to know if someone has a better way of getting in contact with them, i know kristian does take managment of this or at least on the website the contacts have changes. I have emailed i have rang and left a msg on the mobile phone provided.
is there any way to get a friggen response from someone there????

any help apprecited. Or if anyone know anyone or companies that can get me a HKS head gasget quik smart for a 3sgte?? apart from BD4's
  Send a private message to this user    
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: japanese import parts / HKS Thu, 02 December 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try Hunter Thomas motor repairs in newcastle

he's a HKS distributor as well

ph 02 4968 1362 - ask for paul

cheers Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: japanese import parts / HKS Thu, 02 December 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FYI - Kristian does not run JIP anymore.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: japanese import parts / HKS Thu, 02 December 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=51922&start=0&rid=515&S=700dec649534 77534a4426818d0c0aa4go here
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: japanese import parts / HKS Thu, 02 December 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys appreciated
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: japanese import parts / HKS Sun, 05 December 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 02 December 2004 15:07

FYI - Kristian does not run JIP anymore.

not that he ever literally ran it
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: japanese import parts / HKS Tue, 07 December 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrAiGzEE wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 17:43

not that he ever literally ran it

That comment shows you have no idea at all.

Ask the new owner Lew hom much work he is doing and how hard it is, and then you might realise that there is way too much work for just one person. Especially at times when I was receiving over 100 emails a day.

I'd like to see you try Start your own business, run and manage it all by yourself, buy parts, organise everything, pick them up and deliver, package them, strip half cuts, cars and engines, and answer 24,000 emails over the past 12 months, complete over $360,000 worth of sales, operate on 4 forums, and do it all from a at home office -- By your self.

Untill you try it - dont judge me for it. You have no idea.
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: japanese import parts / HKS Tue, 07 December 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Firstly, does bitching and moaning help anyone? seriously?

I have done business with Kristian in the past, and he has always found me what i was after at a FUCKING SENSATIONAL price(sorry mods it adds enphasis). Yes he was slow at replying, yes he may not have the worlds best personal skills or business management skills, but what he lacked on there he made up for with TICKER, which is what half you SKIRTS dont have and will always envy the guys that have it.

bottom line, he had way too much business for a one man operation, he realised it and chose not to expand and intead of letting down clients in the future decided to sell the business. did you ever think maybe he wasnt the reason for the parts taking longer or getting lost in the mail, maybe it was the distributor in Japan holding onto parts or losing them, although he was the intermediatry for the sale, he would have limited power to get things to happen faster.

i was one for hassling him to expand and keep the business, even at the cheap prices he let things go for he could make a lot of money and help a lot of people. But he has other passions to follow in regards to a career.

Now hows that, i am still waiting on parts but i am postive and thankful to him.

instead of whinging like little bitches and being envious of people going faster, having more money, having better cars or having more TICKER, either get out there and do it yourself or go home and pull those pathetic little penises you all have.

J

P.S, all the best Lew with the future of the business.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: japanese import parts / HKS Tue, 07 December 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah.... Laughing
nuff said.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: japanese import parts / HKS Tue, 07 December 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have owned a business and operated it successfully for the last 2 years, you are right it is a lot of damn work! but one thing i know is you only take on what you can handle and always make sure current customers are dealt with before taking on more,

all the best in the future

craig
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: japanese import parts / HKS Tue, 07 December 2004 08:49 Go to previous message
CrAiGzee, thanks mate, your last message was exactly right.

.J. Thankyou, much appreciated Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 SoftTop
Next Topic:radar question
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 8 10:30:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043830871582031 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.