Im Going Saturday!!!!!
Whoz going....
Who will be the king of Auto Salon....
Whats the best day to go on!
  Send a private message to this user    
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Fri, 03 December 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone taking there cars?
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Fri, 03 December 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl....auto salon Laughing rice mania
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Auto Salon 2004 Fri, 03 December 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aparently they booted like 200 cars out of the show this year.. shame, they booted some REAL show cars with nuts mods in them, and accepted stupid cars like as modified as lancers with altezzas or something.... i dont even think they are using the 3rd dome this year ( well, i spose good enuff reason, i was at autosalon for fri/sat/sun last show and only found out it was there on the sunday arvo...)

Even last auto salon wasnt that good.. mainly alot of high class cars like beemers and mercs ns hit, with rims, dropped, and that was about it..

Dont get me wrong, i like cars like that, but for a SHOW, designed for SHOW cars, they should be a bit more selective with the cars they accept...

We arent entering any cars this year... actually only one of our cars is entering, cuz hes invitational....

i think we are all taking a field trip down on saturday.. i hope its good.. but seems the show scene is dying...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Fri, 03 December 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there on Sunday morning armed with laptop, camera and memory cards... Still trying to get a tripod...

Yeah, Cabin overbooked and all Sydney Car Clubs had to cut their displays in half... It's kinda shit... They should've just cut the last 130 entrants off... Should've been first in, best dressed... I know of a few clubs that have lost members already as they were cut from the displays...

My car was gunna be in there but front bar and stereo aren't ready yet...
rb20det
Regular

July 2004
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Fri, 03 December 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the last one was so shit. 80% of the cars sucked ass, dodgy paint/interiors cut spings 19inch mags from tempe tyres. Embarassed the dyno king only got 600rwhp. wat the fucks going on. i mean if u put on a show at least get some half decent cars
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Fri, 03 December 2004 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car is in there Confused. i think its the only sprinter in the show. its kinda f*cked up seeing my POS sitting next to other cars but oh well, if it helps my cousin with his company then its fine by me. Embarassed

theres a mix of rice and good cars there, best car hands down is the ford GTHO "YCOMPT", that thing is fucking LOUD.
also, there is some car next to a yello ferrai that was under wraps. i'm interested to know what it is (i wont be going to the show, i'm right here, at work).

[Updated on: Fri, 03 December 2004 20:53]

XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sat, 04 December 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8's are always loud buddy Very Happy thats the way i like em
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sat, 04 December 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i have been dissapointed with all of the shows i have been to in recent years,there are some quality cars,but what gets me is who lets the guys in with the vb fords with shonky interior jobs and rims,or the commadores with original paint big rimms bolt on gauges everywhere,they just dont class as show cars! and they always seem to be the ones who sit in the car with their friends watching their sick DVD player so everone will see them in their "show car" Rolling Eyes the last one i went to in Melb i went to with some HD mates and just bagged the fuck out of them,they didnt know what to do..but at the end of the day as soon as you buy a ticket you have guarenteed the same formula will be back next year..I have decided to only attend custom street machine type shows and see some true ENGINEERED cars..
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sat, 04 December 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XiL3D wrote on Sat, 04 December 2004 11:07

V8's are always loud buddy Very Happy thats the way i like em

no, no, you dont know what loud is until you stand next to this thing with the driver revving at 3000rpm. Shocked Shocked it made my pants wiggle.

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sat, 04 December 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try standing next to Victor Brays car while it's being revved at around 5000rpm while tuning in a closed garage lol... I had hearing protection and was hearing buzzing for the next week lol...
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sat, 04 December 2004 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Sat, 04 December 2004 07:49

my car is in there Confused. i think its the only sprinter in the show. its kinda f*cked up seeing my POS sitting next to other cars but oh well, if it helps my cousin with his company then its fine by me. Embarassed

theres a mix of rice and good cars there, best car hands down is the ford GTHO "YCOMPT", that thing is fucking LOUD.
also, there is some car next to a yello ferrai that was under wraps. i'm interested to know what it is (i wont be going to the show, i'm right here, at work).

Spotted it
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We didnt end up going - instead we stayed at home and got drunk instead Laughing Laughing
Anything there worth looking at boys?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its on till 10 tonight.. the chicks are always good i wish my car looked as good as last year. Might have showed everyone up Rolling Eyes
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
autosalon this year = ghey as usual
same cars u see every saturday night at the rocks.
however the 351 powered magna had me on a fat. oh and the chicks, the usual common stuck up my bf owns a beema bitches.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, the chisk last year.. i think it was last year, or this years show in syd b4 SAS, there was the fusion stand just diagonal form our trade stand, and they had the 2 skankiest chicks you have EVER EVER EVER seen, in green lycra.... they were doin the usual daning, kissing each other and shit, hand stands and spreading legs, but i kept laughing my ass off, because, the guys in the crowd, a fair few of them thought them disgusting and really showed it Laughing Laughing

The thing that really got me though, the whole time, and what i was talking about ^, they were standing on the boot of an MR2, in HIGH HEELS! what the fuck? id never let anyone stand on my car, let alone in high heels..... wheres the respect for the car !!!!! they didnt get off the car for the whole weekend, the owner probably drove it out of autosalon, straight to a panelbeaters....
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i went last night...www.laughatrice.com LIVE!
geeeees

i liked the ambulance decked out with speakers though that was good, 90% of it was uber ghey
sooo many good chicks though,
and we saw about 3 ppl having moe's in their show cars! got a photo of one of them!
Met J-wess the 'rapper' he was 'heaps cool'
on the way out a few wogs decided to have a go at the seccas, about 3 wogs on this one security guard, he picked up a pole and stodd there casually just waiting to snap them all,
eventually the seccas dragged the wogs around the corner to give em a hiding
and got drunk after, not a bad night!

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 06:04]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i went to the one last year in Melbourne there was a chick who had squeezed into this little mini skirt big tits hanging out,she was absolutely filthy...what I want to know is are theses chick serious?Is the company trying to promote stuff serious? out of every 5 show chicks there is generally 1 that is the shit the rest are just tarted up skanks!!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol, maybe she was promoting a 'wide body' car ?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i dont know what it was but when she went to hand me a flyer,big smile on her face tits pokin out i just half lookd her shuttered and said dont touch me and flinched,the funny thing was i was only mildly trying to be a smart arse,i gunuinly felt sick having her come near me,i call the syndrome Irish Anorexia,they see them selves as being really pretty in the mirror but they really as ugly as Beetlejuice on da smack!! Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone have info about the autosalon widebody MR-S?
or pics of joyrides car?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Sun, 05 December 2004 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 20:39

out of every 5 show chicks there is generally 1 that is the shit the rest are just tarted up skanks!!

Like with the cars.. The show is targetted at pubescent 15 year old boys.

Quote:

i call the syndrome Irish Anorexia,they see them selves as being really pretty in the mirror but they really as ugly as Beetlejuice on da smack!!

Hell funniest quote ever!
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Mon, 06 December 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Need some hot or even slutty asian models!
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Auto Salon 2004 Mon, 06 December 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i need pics of the above request ?

a saw some nice ones in the show and took a pic with the hk racing girls Very Happy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Auto Salon 2004 Mon, 06 December 2004 04:50 Go to previous message
So the quality wasnt as good as past events; ?

http://members.optushome.com.au/creed01/mm.jpg

Bar a few cars... autosaloon = posersaloon.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Photobucket
Next Topic:Bouncer stories part 2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 15:18:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.15078616142273 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.