Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
ADDICTED Sun, 05 December 2004 07:29 Go to next message
i think i should find a new hobby to throw some interest at...
whwnver i sit down at the comnputer i catch myself looking for some new wheels, or some general goodies for my car
(WHICH I DONT EVEN HAVE FOR THREE MONTHS!)
yet i continue the hunt to get more parts!

and cars is always on my mind now! always have to check out any car that goes by...i even catch myself snapping seconds and whipping the tail out ON FOOT every now and then...is it just me or is everyone ADDICTED
  Send a private message to this user    
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ADDICTED Sun, 05 December 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessetamsett wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 18:29

i i even catch myself snapping seconds and whipping the tail out ON FOOT every now and then...is it just me or is everyone ADDICTED

i dont know about on foot, but with a shopping trolley at the supermarket, its all dorfito! i had to control my self wheeling my grandmother around in her wheelchair the other day, because when i was wheeling it while empty i noticed that the back tyres had a tendency to skid around corners...
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: ADDICTED Sun, 05 December 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your not the only one, i aint had a running car for a few months now and now that i've sold it its even worse i'm trying to find ways just to get some wheels i'm often snapping second whilst walking its gets worse the longer you can't drive.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: ADDICTED Sun, 05 December 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha good stuff!
i might put a p plate on the back of my shirt and buy some limited slip shoes!
my old farm bike was in pieces for months, its been a week since i lost my car... and today, ye old farm bike lives again!
need more stuff to do now!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ADDICTED Sun, 05 December 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know what u mean i don't have a licence till june it's been two bloody years but i've got a bit of land to fang around on so it's not too bad.
you need to buy sum old shitter for the mean time.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ADDICTED Sun, 05 December 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work in retail and when bored with an empty trolley is always good to see how many circles a trolleys can do without cxrashing in to something, as walking down nice wide aisle with preferably empty trolley spin and let go and watch as it goes round and round lol. Anything to pass the time, I used to drifto round shopping centres when I used to push the trolley for me mum.
I'm always reading car shit, I have a stock pile of motor mags and would have read all of them so many times its not funny, I can pick one up now and know majority oif the articles off the top of my head. I'm officially a car nut and have regularly buy some mags like at the moment some street commo mags and occassionally hot 4's just to see what happening. I am a holden man but since owning the corona have grown a liking to toyotas. MInd you I would never touch a ford. At one stage I had pretty much memorised the stats for performance for the motor mags. For once I have actually been to a round of the v8's this year damn the hsc and it sucking up all my time.
Trolleys are always fun go the 4 wheel steer. I regularly just price insurance for cars to work out how much it will cost when i finally get some money which looks like pretty soon. Damn I hate being under twenty insurance sucks. I think the corona will last me another year then I get a new car don't know what wouldn't mind a clio sport. I regularly make sure I get returns for the auto section at work just so i can see if we've got any more stuff I might want for my car that and i don't mind trips to repco autobahn etc just looking at stuff I might buy one day.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ADDICTED Sun, 05 December 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PLus the fact that the hsc is over and I now spend at least an hour or so a day on toymods just reading random shit to increase my knowledge and sometimes for a laugh at stupid shit. The car thing is my dads fault, I broke my leg when I was eight and then got asthma pretty bad and to give me something to do when immobile my dad got a heap of car mags off a guy at work. Ever since then i ahve been hooked.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ADDICTED Sun, 05 December 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigg willie style wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 18:32

i dont know about on foot, but with a shopping trolley at the supermarket, its all dorfito! i had to control my self wheeling my grandmother around in her wheelchair the other day, because when i was wheeling it while empty i noticed that the back tyres had a tendency to skid around corners...

Laughing I do the same thing with the trolleys, so damn addictive Surprised
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ADDICTED Sun, 05 December 2004 10:01 Go to previous message
dude, NEVER buy an ae86, omg... im so addicted...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bouncer stories part 1
Next Topic:31 Years Young
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Jun 6 11:13:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.17833399772644 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.