Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » anyone got info on this car???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1ggte89
Occasional Poster

November 2004
anyone got info on this car??? Fri, 10 December 2004 15:30 Go to previous message
just searching the forums i found this but i cant remember where. GRRRR Sad If anyone has anymore info on the car or know the owner? I would like to know a bit more on the car like if its changed following parts >> fuel pump, fuel regulator, injector size ?? wat computer its got? also what other mods its got to make this much kw

"the car produces about 250-260 kw (you dont need to upgrade from the gen 3 turbos thay can produce 18 psi all day if you upgrade the massivly restrictive turbo intakes and give each turbo a descent size inlet with its own air filter, so the turbo's arnt fighting with each other for air, which they are standard!. it is also important to put as big as possible exaust pipe (i used 4") for about the first 80cm then into 3" for the rest this allows the turbo's to spin more freely with less back pressure.
bigger turbo's will only give you more lag.
the gine produces good power up to about 7500 revs, it will rev harder but there is no real point. i am running a gen1 engine with gen three stuff so its basically a gen 3 now."

[Updated on: Fri, 10 December 2004 15:31]

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   anyone got info on this car???  1ggte89Fri, 10 December 2004 15:30
Read Message   Re: anyone got info on this car??? 1ggte89Fri, 10 December 2004 15:33
Read Message   Re: anyone got info on this car??? dcvingFri, 10 December 2004 20:00
Previous Topic:tyre pressure?????
Next Topic:ST202 Wiring digrams

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 12:45:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0030930042266846 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.