Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
z20 soarer bushes Mon, 13 December 2004 11:40 Go to next message
Hi i was just wondering if anyone knew where to get new suspension bushes for the complete front and rear end. For an 89 model gz20.
  Send a private message to this user    
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: z20 soarer bushes Mon, 13 December 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.noltec.com.au
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: z20 soarer bushes Tue, 14 December 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well that site was useless! I think most MA70 bushes should fit our type of cars. I think I'd stick with stock rubber ones myself. The last time I had plastic bushes on they squeecked like a mofo.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: z20 soarer bushes Tue, 14 December 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your bushes squeaked because they were not installed correctly and/or not greased with enough of the stuff in the right places.

No one will have a 'kit' or 'set' of bushes likely to suit all your Soarer off the shelf. Its likely that you will have to put the thing off the road, pull apart some or all of the suspension and take the old bushes to the supplier so that they can find you the perfect match at the time. PITA method but quaranteed you will only buy the parts you need once.

I would guess that a combination of MA70 Supra, MX83 Cressida and MS110 Crown bushes would suit your Soarer, but what goes exactly where is anyone's good guess. Planet Soarer web site might be able to hook you up with someone who has done the bushes on a Soarer.

73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: z20 soarer bushes Tue, 14 December 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok thanks people.
Mr Revhead
Regular

October 2004
Re: z20 soarer bushes Tue, 14 December 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your still stock i can prob get genuine ones
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: z20 soarer bushes Tue, 14 December 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah all suspension appears to be standard. You wouldnt be able to get better than standard bushes would u ?
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: z20 soarer bushes Wed, 15 December 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try a suspension shop.. ones here in perth proved to be very helpfull
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: z20 soarer bushes Wed, 15 December 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i tried pedders here in adelaide but they didnt have a complete listing , only some of the lower control arm bushes from memory.
Mr Revhead
Regular

October 2004
Re: z20 soarer bushes Wed, 15 December 2004 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a few TRD ones still made..

http://trdparts.jp/english/parts_bush-supra.html

i can get those
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: z20 soarer bushes Thu, 16 December 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
73ke25 wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 16:09

yeah i tried pedders here in adelaide but they didnt have a complete listing , only some of the lower control arm bushes from memory.

pedders... i ment a real suspension place. frm memory i think they only stocked the rear lower arm bushes??

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2004 08:09]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: z20 soarer bushes Thu, 16 December 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't know pedders and suspension could be used in the same sentence?
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: z20 soarer bushes Thu, 16 December 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know what you guys have against pedders. They sell the same bushes you would get from anywhere else. i probably wouldnt go for springs or shocks unless i wanted standard tems items . But they arent that bad , their bushes are exactly the same.
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: z20 soarer bushes Fri, 17 December 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pedders do not stock the same bushes as everywhere else.. anyways good luck with it man!
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: z20 soarer bushes Sat, 18 December 2004 07:56 Go to previous message
I wasnt aware that there were different brands of nolathane bushes ?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tightening Soarer Handbrake
Next Topic:TE71 levin rear disks
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 4 16:08:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071930885314941 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.