Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's...SOLD..THANKS FOR THE HELP KIDS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Thu, 16 December 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im happy for you too, you dont deserve an 86...
  Send a private message to this user    
MaYa
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Thu, 16 December 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also interested if other if you havnt sold yet, I have PM'd you.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Thu, 16 December 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, id hate to hand you your own ass on a platter, but i just have to.

your claiming it was your "selling method" that got you so many thread views?

well, wouldnt it seem logical that only after the title "Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's" would have got them originally interested? since theyd only know about the selling method after theyd clicked and seen the thread? and the part about "driving people away" that you didnt want, well,did it ever occur to you that maybe some of those people may actually want your car?

great selling method, if only all of us were given the same gift...

Eldar.O.
luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Thu, 16 December 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 00:17

well, wouldnt it seem logical that only after the title "Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's" would have got them originally interested? since theyd only know about the selling method after theyd clicked and seen the thread? and the part about "driving people away" that you didnt want, well,did it ever occur to you that maybe some of those people may actually want your car?

Eldar.O.

Don't worry "DUDE" i don't want you doing anything you hate, And you sure as hell didn't hand me my arse on a platter...just made me laugh it off at the fact you felt it was nessesary to post that dribble.

SO let me get this straight, you don't think that all the posts from people telling me my sale was shit that kept my thread in top 10 threads left it there for more buyers to see, i admit that was not part of the plan..merely to avoid time wasters...but like i said before it worked better than i could have hoped. And if you still being a DUMBASS and can't see that and still think it was the name of the thread, i just want to let you in on a little secret I CAME UP WITH THAT TOO.

And no that never occured to me, cause i know when i am looking to buy something and i find what i want i will do everything i can to buy it before someone else can get it.I went and bought this car cash without even taking it for a test drive. That is probably the reason i have a 86 and you...well don't.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Fri, 17 December 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whine it up girls
diabz
Occasional Poster

October 2004

Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Fri, 17 December 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate you're a champ.

will probably come down with maya on saturday for a lookie and to give you a pat on the back. there's no better exposure than scandal, and it's amusing to notice how many people *helped* you with their childish forum tough guy attitudes.

another bump so we can keep you in the top 5 incase time wasters are money wasters too ;p
SLIDE_SHOW
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Fri, 17 December 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay man very interested is it SOLD yet Rolling Eyes
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Fri, 17 December 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luckie86 wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 06:48

EldarO wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 00:17

Eldar.O.

Don't worry "DUDE" i don't want you doing anything you hate, And you sure as hell didn't hand me my arse on a platter...just made me laugh it off at the fact you felt it was nessesary to post that dribble.

SO let me get this straight, you don't think that all the posts from people telling me my sale was shit that kept my thread in top 10 threads left it there for more buyers to see, i admit that was not part of the plan..merely to avoid time wasters...but like i said before it worked better than i could have hoped. And if you still being a DUMBASS and can't see that and still think it was the name of the thread, i just want to let you in on a little secret I CAME UP WITH THAT TOO.

And no that never occured to me, cause i know when i am looking to buy something and i find what i want i will do everything i can to buy it before someone else can get it.I went and bought this car cash without even taking it for a test drive. That is probably the reason i have a 86 and you...well don't.

bahahhahahah, wow you thought up the whole title? let me get this straight, you managed to use your five good neurons and realise that you have a stock ae86 with 15" enkei's, and was brilliant enough to come up with the title of, lets say... "Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's" watch out nobel prize contenders!

and there is no plan to selling anything, and ou didnt think of anything more brilliant than any of us, but we prefer to, instead of come up with a stupid idea and create an argument, simply post the word "bump", same meaning, none of the bullshit, well done einstein, your a smart one Smile

and the reason you have an ae86 and i dont? well, could it be that im 17 and only just got my licence numb nuts? and buying a car without driving it, may get you the car, but what if its a dud? your fucked! Smile

this subject has been exhausted.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Fri, 17 December 2004 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well said Smile, luckie86 i'd like to mention that your stunt has earned you a complete lack of respect from fellow toymodders... but atleast your sold your car... dickhead.

If anyone sees luckie86 make sure to slap him from me...

Kev.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sat, 18 December 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL funny
BTW how was your drifting kev

[Updated on: Sat, 18 December 2004 02:51]

SLIDE_SHOW
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sat, 18 December 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay man have u sold it yet
really interested ay
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sat, 18 December 2004 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img151.exs.cx/img151/9350/e0kyoureawesome3rc.gif
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sat, 18 December 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahhahah funny shite,

nah didnt end up goin to the drift day, but instead went out drifting all day Very Happy it all works out in the end...
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sat, 18 December 2004 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe theres so many replies because your methods of trying to sell your car smells of 'scam'

Mods should think about deleting this.

Whats to stop the guy just refusing to sell the car after someone has paid $10 for photos or whatever.

15x people pay for photos, 5x people come to see the car. Nice little profit.

Then you make up some story about it being in an acco, or someone else buying it. And you keep peoples money.

*shakes head*..
Rolling Eyes

probably has the same deal going on numerous other forums for numerous other cars... that dont exist?

[Updated on: Sat, 18 December 2004 22:32]

luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 19 December 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CAR IS SOLD!!!

SOLD IN UNDER A WEEK TO SECOND BUYER THAT CAME ON SAT MORNING... SORRY TO THE OTHERS THAT HAD PLANNED TO COME DOWN BUT I THINK I CALLED YOU ALL.

bathurst-91: Did you read this thread or mearly wonder in after reading my first post and then put that shit up...clearly you haven't read the thread so why post your dribble? And i have no problem with the mods deleting this thread now.

A really big thanks goes out to all the 17yr olds with no cars that helped in this thread Laughing Laughing Laughing

Phrostbyte: If your on forums trying to earn peoples respect you are a sad sad little boy.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 December 2004 22:39]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 20 December 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well done, only 2 ppl came to see it ey. Shocked

now lock this and let it be the end of it Smile
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 20 December 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i admit i did push it a bit hard, sorry luckie86 man, but you did give a bad impression. and no i am not on the forums to earn respect, but you are a sad little man to reject respect so easily just to sell a car...

lock or delete is a good idea.. this could go on forever..
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's...SOLD..THANKS FOR THE HELP KIDS Mon, 20 December 2004 09:01 Go to previous message
good to see that some ppl have more money than sense
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 4AGE Sprinter $5000 ono
Next Topic:ae92 GZE for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 7 15:22:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014819145202637 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.