Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Toyota Camry factory specifications?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sojourner
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Toyota Camry factory specifications? Sun, 26 December 2004 12:10 Go to previous message
Greetings All,

I am wondering if anyone can point me to a site that keeps details of factory specifications for Toyota's? I have some old Street Machine magazines here that have specification lists for Monaros and other popular cars. I am looking for top speeds, weight of vehicles and kilowatts.

I had a 1988 Camry which was great and I now have a 2002 Camry which at first I liked, but I am feeling is a little underpowered, and I would like to be able to compare it against something like a Subaru Impreza to see what the performance specs are for each car out of the factory. I have found some American figures but I am not to sure if they are the same as Australian built Camrys?
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Toyota Camry factory specifications?  SojournerSun, 26 December 2004 12:10
Read Message   Re: Toyota Camry factory specifications? Camry_omegaSun, 26 December 2004 12:25
Read Message   Re: Toyota Camry factory specifications? FWDCelicaSun, 26 December 2004 22:22
Read Message   Re: Toyota Camry factory specifications? SojournerSun, 26 December 2004 22:34
Previous Topic:liking Supercars over Jap cars
Next Topic:BEST PlACE FOR CONVERSION

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Oct 2 16:22:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046749114990234 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.