Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit) Tue, 05 November 2002 17:58 Go to next message
Hey all,

In the next few weeks i will be recieving from Canada 2 sets of GT style clear indicator units. I will be keeping the set that i feel is in the best condition but i will be selling the second pair. I am in Canberra and the price will not include shipping. Shipping will be at the cost of the purchaser.

The bidding starts at $80AUS. (please keep in mind this is for a whole unit, not just the lense.)

If there's pictures here then that's a bonus as i couldn't see them in the preview Wink

Attachment: RIGHT LIGHT 2(s).JPG
(Size: 54.96KB, Downloaded 61 time(s))
Attachment: LEFT LIGHT(s).JPG
(Size: 44.37KB, Downloaded 30 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: 1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit) Tue, 05 November 2002 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
may be interested,
if some other lights i have order fall through.
i will let you know if you have not sold them already.
CHEERS
JUZZO
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit) Tue, 05 November 2002 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a question sammeh.....

i went to get some amber bulbs....and they have some messed up connection with the pins.....im assuking the "unit" has that same special connection ???

Ta
Mani
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit) Tue, 05 November 2002 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mani,

The light fitting has the standard bulb fitting. On the GT TA22 that spot isn't the indicator ! Its the parker ! The "Parker" is amber and is the indicator on the GT if you get my meaning !

Heres a pic from the sales brochure !
http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/GT%20TA22%20Info/GT%20info%20007%20(Front)%20small.jpg

In europe they actually had the same housing but it took Two bulbs ! So there are actually 3 different set ups fro that light position depending on what country spec you get.

The amber lenses for the parkers are also difficult to get. Still chasing those overseas tho so you never know. I have 1 side just can't get the other bloody side !

As for making the indicator flash orange you will need to create your own "orange" bulb. Tina doesn't know it yet but she will be making mine for me there is a type of paint for glass work and the like so Orange glass paint a packet of globes and Bobs your unckle Franks love child !

[Updated on: Tue, 05 November 2002 23:37]

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit) Tue, 05 November 2002 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm....odd...

Thanx Rod....yeah i got that amber light bulb paint stuff from auto one for just $10 i think

Ill let u know how it goes after i get the lenses off u

Ta
Mani
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: 1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit) Wed, 06 November 2002 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
narva actually have orange globes - am pretty sure there would be one available......if not orange texta would work Smile
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit) Wed, 06 November 2002 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought there were heaps of people wanting a set of these?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit) Wed, 06 November 2002 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sammeh,

Mate unfortunatly I think alot of interest is being held by the "clear" reproductions being looked at. Unfortunatly not enough people care enough about there car to fir the better quality bits.

Keep em up tho mate there are still some of us who aren't so easily satisfied ! Besides with a completely clear lense you will see the whole lens backing which will look shithouse anyway so I'm guessing there will be renewed
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: 1 set of GT style Clear Indicators (whole unit) Wed, 06 November 2002 22:42 Go to previous message
I'm actually changing my mind about the clear indicators! I think the orange ones look better! Depending on paint work or course Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Hotwire Mags
Next Topic:want to buy tyres
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 10:49:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047330856323242 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.