Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 4agze complete with extras

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
brindleyray
Occasional Poster

April 2004
4agze complete with extras Tue, 04 January 2005 05:10 Go to next message
hey there, i have a 4agze currently running in a ke20, basically i want someone to take the hole car off my hands, you wont be able to get it roadworthy in the current shell, this is the reason i am getting rid of it.

i don't have the room for a new car and the ke20 Sad

i really don't want to sell it but i don't see any other way around it. its currently set up as rear wheel drive. it comes complete with

engine (der)
t50 gearbox from the ae86 i think it was, its the stronger of the 2
microtech digi 1+ computer and complete loom.
2 3/4" exaust
1jze injectors
ra60 from struts and rear axle

its currently running about 120kw at the wheels.

great car. if you wanted a race sorta car then you can fix the ke20 body up a bit which is wat i was going to do if i had the room. otherwise just take out all the and put them into another car. the ke20 also has a decent roll cage in it at the moment.

i really wish i didn't have to sell it. its just a fantastic car. i won't be getting rid of it until i know my next car will be mine but i am currently negotiating the final issues bout the next car so it wont be long.

Regards
Ray

p.s. i will be getting pics soon!
  Send a private message to this user    
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 4agze complete with extras Tue, 04 January 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey shiri,

here is your chance!
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Tue, 04 January 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brindleyray wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 16:10

microtech digi 1+ computer and complete loom.
2 3/4" exaust
1jze injectors

hmm im guessing its the AFM (is it now map?) and Dizzy type? if not what are you using for ignition?

arent digi 1's only fuel ecus?
brindleyray
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Tue, 04 January 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it is the AFM or at least i am pretty sure, no idea about the dizzy type

all i really know is that it all runs together nicely

oh yeah and the EFI setup is ummm, i think VN or something forgotten what its from, quite a good setup though

the digi 1 may only be a fuel ecus i am not sure don't know if the digi 1+ is any different but thats all thats running it at the moment so yeah.

Regards
Ray
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Tue, 04 January 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://private.carsales.com.au/photos/452541.jpg

thats how you can tell if its dizzy or dli..

if the spark plug leads run to the red cap.. if not then im interested in a few bits Very Happy
brindleyray
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Tue, 04 January 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then yeah its a dizzy it looks the same as that, either way i will get some pics so u can see urself!

Regards
Ray
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 4agze complete with extras Tue, 04 January 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are u selling the Ecu separate?

if so plzzz PM me Bud..

cheers

brindleyray
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Tue, 04 January 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really wanting to sell anything separate, i really just want to get rid of the car.

i forgot to mention that the boost has been upped to 13 or 15 i can't remember... but it was upped by previous owner!

Regards
Ray
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Wed, 05 January 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kind of ballpark price are you looking in?
brindleyray
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Wed, 05 January 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people, i want 5000, but i don't think i will be able to get it.

i mean shit the parts alone are worth about 4000+ so i mean make me an offer, i really just need the car out of the way!

Regards
Ray
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Wed, 05 January 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any pics of the rest of the car?

why wouldn't it pass a rego check?
sprinter_turbo
Regular

October 2003
Re: 4agze complete with extras Wed, 05 January 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude

would you take $3000-

dale...
brindleyray
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Wed, 05 January 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it wouldn't pass a rego check cos i did all of it without getting engineers certificate, i did it while it was registered, and i know that the body of the car just wouldn't pass an inspection

basically i have been driving it for 9 - 10 months pretty much illegally!

i will endevour to get pics up by tomorrow!

Regards
Ray
SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Wed, 05 January 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh nice Smile

how hard do you recon it would be to transplant into a KE55?

brindleyray
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Wed, 05 January 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon just about all of it will be pick and swap... then only thing i would say would be difficult would be the crossmember... i don't know if that would have to be remade but the rest of it should be virtually take out put in.... even most of the wiring would be reusable

all the wiring has been redone, from scratch, very expensive stuff. so all the wiring will be good

p.s i have am picking up a digital camera tomoz morning so pics will be up tomoz afternoon

Regards
Ray
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: 4agze complete with extras Wed, 05 January 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit......... no money to buy and i don't have donar car for it all to go in yet Mad
ke20_in_the_ACT
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Fri, 07 January 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you interested in taking $3000, i'm in the ACT so would have to organise a bit of a road trip.....
brindleyray
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Fri, 07 January 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3000 without mags i can do. however yeah there is someone else offering the same amount at the moment!

Regards
Ray
ke20_in_the_ACT
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: 4agze complete with extras Sun, 09 January 2005 11:40 Go to previous message
hay there,

Do u have any piccies of the car\engine that you can either post or send me??

Chers
Danny
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS : Full Floater diff/hubs Going Cheap ;-)
Next Topic:FS:ae86 4ac fuel tank
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 27 05:14:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053329467773438 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.