Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
7m engine sensors Sun, 20 October 2002 11:46 Go to next message
pretty much any sensor you might need, im sure ill have it somewhere.

let me know

$5 ea sydney

ed
  Send a private message to this user    
struan
Regular

June 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Thu, 24 October 2002 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you have the idle speed motor...little black thing on the plenum, then i'll get that off you. Do you jhave the coil pack as well?
cheers struan.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Thu, 24 October 2002 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, have both.

ill check that the coil pack is available though, it may be said for. whats the coil worth to you? i dunno what theyre worth new, but hey, make an offer Smile

idle speed motor, $10 + postage ?? (is a little bigger than the other sensors i had in mind on this post Smile )

cheers
ed

[Updated on: Thu, 24 October 2002 13:35]

struan
Regular

June 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Tue, 29 October 2002 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ONE IDLE SPEED MOTOR SOLD ...TO ME
It looks like it's small enough to COD...me to pay all assoc' costs ofcourse.
i'll email you with my details ed.
struan,
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Tue, 29 October 2002 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs Smile

just out of curiosity... did you want the whole idle valve assembly (ie including the alloy base mount) as well, or just the plastic stepper motor and loom plug assembly (it just screws off)??

i wouldnt mind keeping the base if you dont want it, thats all. if you want the whole lot, no probs either Smile

cheers
ed
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Tue, 05 November 2002 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, do you have another Idle Speed Control Valve, oxygen sensor, and any sensors from the thermostat housing? Which year and model supra exactly are these sensors coming off.

Cheers
Frank
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Tue, 05 November 2002 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, dont have another idle speed motor..

i DO have all of the others though.

i have all of the sensors off the thermostat housing, and from both year models- there are two kinds of loom plugs, early (86-87) and late (88-91).

like i said, have both.

let me know Smile

cheers
ed
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Tue, 05 November 2002 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ed,

Any luck with the 5M-GE AFM?

68rolla
Regular

August 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Tue, 05 November 2002 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do they have air temp sensors?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Tue, 05 November 2002 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
air temp sensor is built into the afm and i have no idea what kind of output it produces, or how useful such a thing would be to you.

cheers
ed
humble
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7m engine sensors Wed, 06 November 2002 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the 5M-E AFM same as the 5M-GE AFM, I've got one (5M-E)...

Cheers
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Wed, 06 November 2002 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the plug for the water temp sensor? The one I need plugs into the block (I think).
This is because the plug I have currently (in a 1UZ) doesn't want to play ball with the Cressida's temp gauge (switch ignition on, temp sensor reads off the scale Shocked )
If you have it, I'll take it on the spot...
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Wed, 06 November 2002 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what specific sensor are you after? temp sender for the ecu or gauge cluster? where is this sensor on the 7m? hangin off the thermostat/outlet housing? any clues to help me here?

cheers
ed
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Wed, 06 November 2002 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need the sensor for the gauge cluster.
Buggered if I know where it is on a 7M...Just send me the lot and we'll work it out Laughing

Seriously, though, if you send me ANY temp sensor units you have (ones that plug in somewhere, as opposed to the bits on the loom) I'm sure we'll be able to get it to work.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Wed, 06 November 2002 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im guessing you want one to go with the mx83?

7mgtema71 has dibs on them at the moment, but if he doesnt get back to me, theyre yours...

the loom work out for you ok??

cheers
ed
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Wed, 06 November 2002 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed, do youi have email? Post me a message on supra7mgte@hotmail.com and i'll talk to you futher about the sensor, cheers. Also, do you still have the TPS???

Frank
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Wed, 06 November 2002 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure what parts of the loom were used, but the lot was there "just in case" which was fine by me...(read my sig.)

As for the plugs etc, if this other bloke doesn't want the temp sensor plug, can I "reserve" it because, as you guessed, I do need the one for an '83.

7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Wed, 06 November 2002 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the TPS for the 88-92 7mgte and the blue sensor on the thermo stat housing which controls the vacuum into the throttle chamber, i think (from memory).

let me know
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Thu, 07 November 2002 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh, that blue sensor with the vaccuum hose nipples on it... i know the one. think ive got one in tact (a few are broken) yes i have a TPS also. ill take a photo of the valve for you just to make sure. - email, check my profile! serotonergic@hotmail.com

biased99 - ive got both temp senders, and it would seem that theyre yours. ill figure out which one it is, take a piccy and let you know.

cheers
ed
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7m engine sensors Sun, 10 November 2002 12:49 Go to previous message
7mgtema71:: ok, i dont have any intact thermostat blue vacuum sensors. sorry Sad

do have a TPS though if you are still interested.

biased99:: ive found 3 temp sensors Smile two in the coolant outlet, one mounted into the block... you want the block one? i dont have your address any ore either by the way, can you PM me again?

cheers
ed

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: supra ic and gze ic
Next Topic:mistake ;)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 3 10:02:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046169757843018 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.