Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 11:16 Go to next message
A friend has just started a project involving a 1UZ 4WD into a MA61. Has anyone seen this conversion done before?? if so does anyone know of any photos on the web of a completed conversion ?? A huge job I know, just hopeing someone may have done it already to see how it came out.
  Send a private message to this user    
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why the hell would you want a 4wd ma61 may i ask?
live axle or IFS?
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think he wants to do something a bit different, he wants to race in hillclimbs & he got the front cut cheap. Its going to run the standard rear suspension and the front suspension from the front cut modified to fit.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just tell him to put a decent diff in the rear of it...

Itll handle a damn side better the 2WD way toyota designed it to...

either way good luck...as im pretty sure you'll need it...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trying to 4wd a 2wd car is a very costly a slow process.

Better off getting a 4wd car to start with.
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Won't be costly coz he's doing all the work himself but it will take a lot of time and effort, and yeh he could go and buy a WRX but everyone's got one of them!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MIKGTR wrote on Sat, 08 January 2005 22:05

Won't be costly coz he's doing all the work himself but it will take a lot of time and effort, and yeh he could go and buy a WRX but everyone's got one of them!

i hope hes got a damn well set up workshop, and knows car geometry like its running out of his ears
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, I don't mean a WRX, I mean like a 4wd sierra cosworth.
Something rare.

There's a guy putting a 1uz into one on lextreme.com

What ever you choose, good luck dude.
Keep us posted on the outcome.

If you need mounts to mount the 1uz in the MA61 chassis, I have some.
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes and Yes. He's no goon. But the Geometry is definitely a hard one as he's had to make up shortened front suspention arms to reduce the track so it will fit in the MA61. I know what your getting at it a very big & complex conversion but he's one of those guys who's more into the engineering side than anything else. But anyway has anyone heard or seen a conversion like this before??
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, I have a feeling this is going to be pretty unique!
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks CrUZsida I'll check it out on lextreme.com. He's had to use the whole front cradle out of the front cut because of the front diff suspension etc. so he's basically mounting the front cradle up to the MA61 front end... lots of metal work.

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I assume he's using a UZS14x Aristo front cut? If so, there's going to be quite a lot of metal work involved - I bought a JZS147 Aristo front cut and the front end was vastly different to an MA61!

Should be very interesting if he pulls it off though. An MA61 with big power and enough traction to use it off the line would be something new! Laughing
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Sat, 08 January 2005 20:54

Should be very interesting if he pulls it off though. An MA61 with big power and enough traction to use it off the line would be something new! Laughing

Unless he turbo's (or supercharges) it, the MA61 has more than enough traction for stock 1uz, even a warm 1uz.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True, but I was assuming that someone going to all this effort was going to do something pretty special with the engine as well?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Sat, 08 January 2005 21:51

True, but I was assuming that someone going to all this effort was going to do something pretty special with the engine as well?

You'd hope so
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sat, 08 January 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Sat, 08 January 2005 23:54

I assume he's using a UZS14x Aristo front cut? If so, there's going to be quite a lot of metal work involved - I bought a JZS147 Aristo front cut and the front end was vastly different to an MA61!

traction in any of the 1st few gears would be something new..
if he actually pulls it off, it would be amazing
imagine a 1uz turbo'd with traction..
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sun, 09 January 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The front cut was from a "Crown Majesta" sorry I'm a bit new to JDM Toyotas so I'm not sure what an Aristo is. Confused
The conversion is under way so he's going to pull it off but prob only as a NA motor with auto until its up and running, then down the track it going to be turbo'd and made to a manual. Today he had started fitting the front sub frame to the MA chassis.... can't wait till its done its going to be a weapon!!
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sun, 09 January 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to see me some pics of this. Better yet, where's this guy live, I want to see the project in progress Cool

Of course it CAN be done with some serious work - all the better because of the people that insist it's stupid or can't be done. Bring it on. After all, wasn't it 'impossible' to RWD a GT4???...
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sun, 09 January 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm just going to post here so I get emailed the updates. Sounds like one crazy conversion, also interested in pics!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Sun, 09 January 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's not impossible... nothing is impossible with car modding. You just have to throw enough time and money at it Smile
Where is this guy located? I'd love to check the car out as it progresses, and when it's finished... just the thought of how long that will take would be enough to give me nightmares!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MIKGTR wrote on Sun, 09 January 2005 16:53

The front cut was from a "Crown Majesta" sorry I'm a bit new to JDM Toyotas so I'm not sure what an Aristo is. Confused
The conversion is under way so he's going to pull it off but prob only as a NA motor with auto until its up and running, then down the track it going to be turbo'd and made to a manual. Today he had started fitting the front sub frame to the MA chassis.... can't wait till its done its going to be a weapon!!

The big problem with his plans down the track is that I am sure the 1UZ 4WD never had a manual box available.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 09:03

The big problem with his plans down the track is that I am sure the 1UZ 4WD never had a manual box available.

R150F
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 12:09

R150F

what car was that in?
or is that like 2uz/3uz box's?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a Landcrusher (?) box.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 09:14

R150F

what car was that in?

It MAY have been used in 2uz landcruisers, but just use it out of any manual landcruiser, and get a CRS/Dellow bellhousing.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 11:46

Jag7799 wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 09:14

R150F

what car was that in?

It MAY have been used in 2uz landcruisers, but just use it out of any manual landcruiser, and get a CRS/Dellow bellhousing.

wouldnt that be an oddly geared box for a race car tho?

is it possible to change the ratios in a gearbox?

excuse ignorance here...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 10:44

wouldnt that be an oddly geared box for a race car tho?

is it possible to change the ratios in a gearbox?

excuse ignorance here...

A 4wd box will be well suited to hill climbs.
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll sort out some pics next time I go around there! Not sure about the gearbox he plans on using but I know it was not a bolt in option, he was going to make something else fit.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm pretty sure the 1UZ 4WD runs a diff in the sump much like a GTR. That box you've listed is for a 4x4 style car rather than AWD.

That's my understanding at least. Mind you I've never seen one much like the vast majority of people here.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought the 1uz/gtr diff was just at the front, and not physically INSIDE the sump.
And that only the axle passed through the sump?

Otherwise how do you get the power from 6" to the side of the gbox, straight forward, into the sump (which coincidently has a gbox directly behind it), and out to the side.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, as my understanding is basic.
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got some photos of the motor / gearbox setup but how do I add them to the forum?? do I only have restricted access or something?? there is no Browse or Add image icons when I add a reply.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You need to upload them to a webspace and link to them
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Landcruiser box is no good for this application as it has no centre diff. As mentioned he will need a proper AWD gearbox, and to my knowledge Toyota have never made such a beast (not for a north-south engine that is).
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 15:57

A Landcruiser box is no good for this application as it has no centre diff. As mentioned he will need a proper AWD gearbox, and to my knowledge Toyota have never made such a beast (not for a north-south engine that is).

Manual Prado's still run fulltime 4wd's. (at least the auto's do).
Find out what box they use, and adapt that.
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 18:42

Thats a small problem, never done that before!! might take me alittle while to work it out!!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MIKGTR wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 16:43

CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 18:42

Thats a small problem, never done that before!! might take me alittle while to work it out!!

If you don't have any webspace given to you by your ISP (most give you 10-20meg), then sign up at the lextreme forums, and upload it there.
Everyone can.

Failing that, email it to me (PM me for my addy) and I'll upload them for you tonight.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MIKGTR wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 15:51

I'll sort out some pics next time I go around there! Not sure about the gearbox he plans on using but I know it was not a bolt in option, he was going to make something else fit.

use imageshack, it is so simple. this is the link
http://imageshack.us/index3.php

all you do is
1. click "browse", then select picture file from ure hard drive
2. click "host it" and after a short period it is uploaded to the website.
3. then copy the direct link to these forums and paste it into the box that appears after clicking the "insert picture" icon when writing a thread,
formatting tools:(9th box across)

easy

brett

[Updated on: Mon, 10 January 2005 10:20]

MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Engine photo showing gearbox and diff setup. Thanks for the how to Brett! I had no idea Confused
http://img121.exs.cx/img121/5015/1uz4wd.jpg
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, interesting
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've never even seen one of those before Surprised
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont we all wish we had the time, space, money and equipment to take on a job like this one...

actually, if i did, i think id forget about cars altogether, and start building an f4u corsair...

good luck!!

and keep up the pics

PS - where are you located?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Mon, 10 January 2005 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The setup is very much like that from the Holden Advantra/Coupe 4 where there is a planetary tarnsfer box on the baclk of the gearbox and the front diff is alongside the the engine, and the axle passes through.

It would take a shitload of sheet metal work to get the trans in the tunnel, but along with the rest of the conversion, probably pretty easy.

If you need some pics of the Holden setup (for comparison), let me know and I'll get some up

Bill Sherwood also had some pics (and I think he has an engine as well) as he is harbouring some AWD plans....
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 04:53

It would take a shitload of sheet metal work to get the trans in the tunnel, but along with the rest of the conversion, probably pretty easy.

Isnt that transfer case going to interfer with the passengers seat?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 11:08

bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 04:53

Isnt that transfer case going to interfer with the passengers seat?

So ?

Evil or Very Mad
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 08:44

So ?

Well, whats the point of building a car like this if you can't take people for joyrides?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 11:19

So ?

Well, whats the point of building a car like this if you can't take people for joyrides?

They can sit in the back.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am assuming that that is an auto in the photo, in which case why not use a supra box with separate transfer case strapped to the back of it. This is effectively what the old 4WD Hilux's had wasn't it?

You already have the sump/diff which is the hard part. surely the gearbox would be a matter of getting the right bell housing and bolting it on.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 09:21

I am assuming that that is an auto in the photo, in which case why not use a supra box with separate transfer case strapped to the back of it. This is effectively what the old 4WD Hilux's had wasn't it?

You already have the sump/diff which is the hard part. surely the gearbox would be a matter of getting the right bell housing and bolting it on.

Most Hilux's and Landcruisers are 2wd, or 4wd.
They are not fulltime 4wd.

You need a fulltime 4wd box as it runs a centre diff.

Hilux's and Landcruisers dont run centre diffs (as pointed out by Norbie).
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 12:11

CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 11:19

So ?

They can sit in the back.

or the boot for a special joy ride
1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just want to follow the thread guy's ,...
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For further edification, here are some shots of the AWD platform from Holden;

Motor with front diff mounted ;
http://img131.exs.cx/img131/2249/dsc014147mh.jpg

Planetary gearbox extensions ;
http://img4.exs.cx/img4/6701/dsc014155pn.jpg

HSV AWD Coupe Eng & Trans ;
http://img124.exs.cx/img124/6886/dsc014160qw.jpg

AWD Adventra/Crewman Eng & Trans ;
http://img131.exs.cx/img131/1987/dsc014171zl.jpg

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't the current V8 Cruisers run full time 4wd?
If so they would have a centre diff, with a locking feature.
Dunno how the front axle layout is though, but the upper models have independant front suspension, so the 2UZ may be setup the same way as this 1UZ.
This setup also looks the same as the Nissan GTR & Ford Cosworths.

If you use this gearbox, I want to see a first gear low range burnout from all 4 wheels after its finished Evil or Very Mad
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 12:26

Don't the current V8 Cruisers run full time 4wd?
If so they would have a centre diff, with a locking feature.
Dunno how the front axle layout is though, but the upper models have independant front suspension, so the 2UZ may be setup the same way as this 1UZ.
This setup also looks the same as the Nissan GTR & Ford Cosworths.

If you use this gearbox, I want to see a first gear low range burnout from all 4 wheels after its finished Evil or Very Mad

It wont be very impressive id be lucky to get 20km/h out of my car at 7500rpm in 4L and 1st gear Confused
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 23:50

actually, if i did, i think id forget about cars altogether, and start building an f4u corsair...

haha you are an old school fella ed.
why wouldnt youi rebuild something cool, like an me262 ahaha

[Updated on: Tue, 11 January 2005 10:30]

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 18:29

ed_ma61 wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 23:50

haha you are an old school fella ed.
why wouldnt youi rebuild something cool, like an me262 ahaha

Cause every time you tried to land the thing you'd crash or get shot down Sad
Also spare sparts particularly for the engines would be a bitch Smile
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 11 January 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Wed, 12 January 2005 10:43

Also spare sparts particularly for the engines would be a bitch Smile

just do a 4A-GZE conversion on it
JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Wed, 12 January 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hats off to the guy if he gets it done.

I looked at this setup for the GT8 and 2 things killed it. Too many compromises and a big unknown as to whether it would handle 300+ kw at the wheels....i suspect not.

He'll need to run the correct rear diff ratio as well ie the one that comes with the front cut...or he won't get far down the road at all.
MIKGTR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 08 March 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New photos coming soon... The front rails have been worked over and the subframe is almost in place and he has decided to go all out and twin turbo it!!! Stay tuned
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 08 March 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dibs on being a passanger on a test flight in this!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA61 1UZ 4WD Conversion?? Tue, 08 March 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Allan wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 23:52

dibs on being a passanger on a test flight in this!

alan, i think using the word flight was very appropriate considering the description of this vehicle... Confused
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:W58 or R154??
Next Topic:ST204 Brakes prob
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 00:48:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011297941207886 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.