Toymods » General Car Talk » Run in with some fuckwits / panel beating help

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Run in with some fuckwits / panel beating help Sat, 08 January 2005 15:00 Go to next message
Here it goes (this actually happened a few weeks ago)
Some mates and me were driving around penrith in my rolla, typical Maccanats night, were just cruising around penrith for smoothing to do. my mate wanted to drive it and next thing i know his tryna drag off everyone that arnt cops

Anyway the rest of the story goes like this, he tried to drag someone off, they got pissed off and started chasing us, 2 cars to start with then a 3rd one came and then they started throwing glass bottles and rocks at my car.

The end result
Scrap on bonnet and crack in side of windscreen
http://chris.mattywired.net/Bonnet-window.jpg

Rear panel near fuel cap
http://chris.mattywired.net/rear%20panel.jpg
Before is after it happened
After is where i hit it back out a bit
if anyone has a better way of getting the dent out rather then using a bit of wood and a hammer, please share Very Happy need a bit of help here

pics arnt the best but ya can still sickly see what happened

Morel of this story - Dont let friends drive your car unless you know they will treat it right and wont get people pissed off enough to throw shit at it.

Car is still for sale - BUT it will be fixed by the time its sold, judging by how its going right now that gives me plenty of time to fix it Sad

Cheers
Chris

[Updated on: Sun, 09 January 2005 03:59]

Send a private message to this user    
T_is4turbo
Regular

October 2004
Re: Run in with some fuckwits Sat, 08 January 2005 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CoronaC wrote on Sun, 09 January 2005 02:00

he tried to drag someone off, they got pissed off and started chasing us

HAHAHAHAAHHAHA Laughing i think this is the funniest story i've heard so far on this forum. hahahahaha...

as for the rear panel, do u want tp fix it up good? or u wanna just fix it up so u can sale the car?

[Updated on: Sat, 08 January 2005 15:50]

CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Run in with some fuckwits Sat, 08 January 2005 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well good enough to make it look desent again
i know im not gona get it anywere back to what it was

notice i said TRIED to drag, he didnt see the parked car down the road. he had to stop and wait for them to go past Laughing

edit: another funny thing was with one of the cars chasing us, a pulsar, started pouring out white smoke from the engine, just a non stop flow. i find it funny cause it shat itself after a 20min thrash Laughing maybe shorter thats when we first noticed it

[Updated on: Sun, 09 January 2005 04:00]

mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: Run in with some fuckwits / panel beating help Sun, 09 January 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your friend is a total fuckwit.

I drive around with basicly the same car. red, blue scoop. and i live around the area and i hope they dont ever mistake me for what you mate did with your car.

CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Run in with some fuckwits / panel beating help Sun, 09 January 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

your friend is a total fuckwit.

i know

[Updated on: Sun, 09 January 2005 15:04]

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Run in with some fuckwits / panel beating help Sun, 09 January 2005 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck did you get there license plate numbers?

i would go ape shit at your friend and make him pay for the damages if you can't get the people who did the damage.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Run in with some fuckwits / panel beating help Mon, 10 January 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm that totally sucks, sadly I've got no panel beating advice though.

I really dont let people drive my car unless I totally trust them.

Getting money out of mates is sometimes one of those hard things.... Confused Never loaned or borrowed money of a mate for this reason.
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Run in with some fuckwits / panel beating help Mon, 10 January 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah theres only 1 mate i totally trust with it (borrowed it for a few weeks when his car got stolen)

yeah we got the pulsars number plate, but we didnt call the cops or anything we realy didnt want to deal with the cops.

main reason being..
well if ya getting chased, ya dont do the speed limit

ive had a few weeks panel beating exp but i still dont know shit (was just holiday labours job)
so i know a few basics but thats all
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Run in with some fuckwits / panel beating help Tue, 11 January 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once you've done it as well as you can, (popped out the dint), you have a few more options:

1. Drill a hole and pull it out further with some wire or something, then sand, bog, sand, paint.

2. Sand, bog, sand, paint.

3. Let your pet moron drive it into a tree and wipe the car and himself out and collect insurance money.
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Run in with some fuckwits / panel beating help Tue, 11 January 2005 11:35 Go to previous message
Quote:

3. Let your pet moron drive it into a tree and wipe the car and himself out and collect insurance money.

thats not a bad idea Laughing Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 11 January 2005 11:36]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Selling a car that is under lease agreement.
Next Topic:transfer of insurance question.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 09:59:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043699741363525 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.