Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Fri, 07 January 2005 06:53 Go to next message
Hi Guys,

Just sounding out the interest for an Old Pac Cruise this Sunday. Since I'm not going down to Summer Nats I thought I'd take a drive up my favourite road.

Start at Thornleigh Maccas or RTA car park, head towards Gosford on the Old Pac.

If we head up around lunch time we could stop in at Road Warriors Cafe or Pie in the sky(both good food and good prices) and look at some of the nice bikes & cars that stop.

The continue till just outside of Gosford, stop have a drink and a chat then head back down.

This isn't a definate yet, just trying to sense the interest as I know the Summernats are on and there was a big cruise Friday night.

Post here if you are interested.
  Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Fri, 07 January 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No gearbox in car.

Im out.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Fri, 07 January 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No G/B, man that's no good, I liked the spanking you gave that Integra Type R, last time Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Fri, 07 January 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id come, btu im working.

but that said, ill drive the OP in my head whilst im staring at this fucking monitor...
AlexT
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Sat, 08 January 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested.

I can add another MR2 to the numbers.

Not a lot of interest so far - but only a few more cars and it's definitely worthwhile. If the weather is nice I'll be very tempted to go, other cars or not.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Sun, 09 January 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woulda been fun but I'm just back from the Gold Coast and in no state to drive.. Sad

Hope you all had fun if you did end up going!!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Sun, 09 January 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bastard guys!! i want cruise!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Sun, 09 January 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know about you guys, but I couldn't get onto the forums from last night till just now. All the other webpages I tried to get at worked, so I'm guessing the server went down Sad

Was keen to go on the cruise anyway, but didn't know anyones numbers, and I never actually got around to setting a time Smile

I'll look at my calendar and post a new cruise time in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the interest guys, hope you had good arvo's anyway Very Happy
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Tue, 11 January 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn forums going down, would've been up for it... wait no there was no way i was driving on sunday, had my 21st the night before hahahha

i'll make an appearance on the next one for sure, providing that i can get to the thread beforehand Razz
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Tue, 18 January 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not exactly a relevant thread any more, but... While I was there for dyno day this last weekend, I did a few laps of this road, and must say I quite enjoyed myself. Why didn't someone tell me about it LAST time I was up there, hmmm?????? Evil or Very Mad
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Wed, 19 January 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's an awesome road, I had no idea there was an Old Pac cruise happening on Dyno Day, should kept my ears abit more open. I love that road!
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05 Thu, 20 January 2005 09:42 Go to previous message
I don't know that there was a cruise happening as such... I just decided to head out that way that night while I was up in Sydney.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tsunami Relief Car Show
Next Topic:Road trip Sydney - Melbourne & back: weekend trip
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 9 07:30:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.13017082214355 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.